THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Court Conversions

Go down 
+4
Bibitybopitybacon
Raoiley
Lord_Alino
Timatron
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Timatron
Sybarite
Timatron

Court Conversions Empty
PostSubject: Court Conversions   Court Conversions I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04 2014, 18:07

With all the cool options available now with the Court Of the Archon, was wondering what modelling options people are considering? I'm looking at Sisters of Slaughter from the Dark Elves range as a Medusae conversion base personally. What else have people gotinspiration from?
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

Court Conversions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Court Conversions   Court Conversions I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04 2014, 18:42

The Crypt Ghouls (Or was it horrors) Anyways, the smaller version of Crypt guys from Vampire Knights make good Ur-ghuls
Back to top Go down
Raoiley
Hellion

Court Conversions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Court Conversions   Court Conversions I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05 2014, 01:49

Was coming here to ask the same question. How can we make clawed fiends and sslyths?
Back to top Go down
Bibitybopitybacon
Wych
Bibitybopitybacon

Court Conversions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Court Conversions   Court Conversions I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05 2014, 01:53

Raoiley wrote:
Was coming here to ask the same question. How can we make clawed fiends and sslyths?
Tomb king Sepulchral Stalkers seem like a good source for the tail.
Back to top Go down
Timatron
Sybarite
Timatron

Court Conversions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Court Conversions   Court Conversions I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05 2014, 07:21

For sslyth I was thinking something Lizardmen.........
Back to top Go down
Zenotaph
Hekatrix
Zenotaph

Court Conversions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Court Conversions   Court Conversions I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05 2014, 10:56

Raoiley wrote:
I thought of mixing hiveguard with tyranid warriors. Maybe rending claws, or scything talons.
Not sure, if it will work, though...

Klaivex
Massaen

Court Conversions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Court Conversions   Court Conversions I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05 2014, 11:35

I would be looking to the fantasy range for clawed fiends - the crypt horrors look like a good place to start.

For the sslyth - they are not massive - I modified saurus warrior would suffice as the extra shoulders would increase his size enough to make it right

https://www.reapermini.com/Miniatures/weresnake/latest/02498 looks like a good place to start for the ssylth going non GW

http://www.dust-tactics.com/Axis/tabid/86/entryid/123/Default.aspx might work with some green stuff for clawed fiends again going the non GW route

http://objectivesecured.com.au/
Kinnay
Wych
Kinnay

Court Conversions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Court Conversions   Court Conversions I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05 2014, 12:05

Wyches being kind of dead now, I was thinking of using all-female Wych models without pistols as Lhameans. Hmm.

Ciirian
Sybarite
Ciirian

Court Conversions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Court Conversions   Court Conversions I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05 2014, 13:56

Lhameans can be made from Wyches and Venom blades (alll my old Hekatrix Sad ) For the Ur-ghuls I too bloodletters, removed their sword and horns and painted them as shadow demons. Fits with my Archon. For Medusae, I got one package and used the two heads on two random Wych bodies -- the head is the important thing, the host can be anyone I belive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Court Conversions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Court Conversions   Court Conversions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Court Conversions
Page 1 of 1