THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

How big is your Kabal/Coven/Cult?

Go down 
+22
Tittliewinks22
Anterzhul
aurynn
Tengu
Azdrubael
Vasara
Lord Puberis
Fauxmonculus
Laughingcarp
Expletive Deleted
Its_Rumble
Finn
Thor665
Devilogical
Martinman
Plastikente
Count Adhemar
PartridgeKing
Jehoel
Klaivex Charondyr
The_Burning_Eye
Grub
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Grub
Wych
Grub

How big is your Kabal/Coven/Cult? Empty
PostSubject: How big is your Kabal/Coven/Cult?   How big is your Kabal/Coven/Cult? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31 2014, 12:17

So entertain me. I recently totalled my dark eldar up with what weapons etc they all have and vehicle upgrades that I tend to take for fun! So my somewhat mishmash of Kabal, Coven and Cult comes to an almost satisfying 4002 points as it stands. Which got me thinking about the other people on this forum? How much heat are you packing? It would be nice to see the combined arms of The Dark City!

A very slow, 30K Salamander Distraction Log: VULKAN LIVES
Back to top Go down
The_Burning_Eye
Trueborn
The_Burning_Eye

PostSubject: Re: How big is your Kabal/Coven/Cult?   How big is your Kabal/Coven/Cult? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31 2014, 12:31

I haven't added it all up (it's in so many different boxes and in such a mess at the moment that would be a nightmare) but I recall my original planned collection was nearing 4000pts too, more likely now I've picked up 280pts worth of Taloi!

My Blog - The Burning Eye Blog (check it out - comments always welcome)

My Project Log - Visions of the Burning Eye

My Gaming Log - Chronicles of the Burning Eye

My Club - MAD Wargaming

My Fluff - Kabal of the Burning Eye, Cult of the Shadowed Blade and Coven of Distorted Perfection
Back to top Go down
http://theburningeye.blogspot.com
Klaivex Charondyr
Wych
Klaivex Charondyr

PostSubject: Re: How big is your Kabal/Coven/Cult?   How big is your Kabal/Coven/Cult? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31 2014, 12:38

Depends on equipment... but naked they are around 4k points.
Still nowhere near my Eldar and Chaos Army (30k and 20k points)
Back to top Go down
Grub
Wych
Grub

PostSubject: Re: How big is your Kabal/Coven/Cult?   How big is your Kabal/Coven/Cult? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31 2014, 12:49

30K of eldar? Wow. My mates got 10K of IG and that is huge. I cant even think of 30K points of eldar!

A very slow, 30K Salamander Distraction Log: VULKAN LIVES
Back to top Go down
Jehoel
Kabalite Warrior
Jehoel

PostSubject: Re: How big is your Kabal/Coven/Cult?   How big is your Kabal/Coven/Cult? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31 2014, 14:03

About 3500 points of the dark kin. Only 32% of the models painted so far though. But i really Want Them to look Their Best, so all things Good (and painfull) comes to those who wait...

The readiness is all: since no man has aught of what he leaves, what is't to leave betimes?

- Hamlet, Prince of Denmark

Kabal of Eternal Torment/Cult of Last Caress/Coven of Wasted Tears
Back to top Go down
PartridgeKing
Sybarite
PartridgeKing

PostSubject: Re: How big is your Kabal/Coven/Cult?   How big is your Kabal/Coven/Cult? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31 2014, 14:08

I shall check my spreadsheet and get back to you ...

4129pts without upgrades of any kind and with a few subjective and partially completed projects not accounted for.

I may have to work out the Coven, Kabal, 'Cult' split as well....

A stitch in time, saves nine.

---

The Templar & The Alien - Battle Report

---

No Rest for the Wicked, a UK based Warhammer 40,000 LARP

Last edited by PartridgeKing on Mon Nov 03 2014, 23:31; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Klaivex Charondyr
Wych
Klaivex Charondyr

PostSubject: Re: How big is your Kabal/Coven/Cult?   How big is your Kabal/Coven/Cult? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31 2014, 14:11

There is a lot of retundant units as I started to collect them when the Dark Millenium Box (2nd edition) just came out. That beeing said the Farseers alone would make up around 2k points, not to mention FW super heavies.
Not that impressive as most of them are never used anyways... I used to collect them and renewed models with every update... the 30 Striking Scorpions from 3 different Editions alone would be around 500 Points, same with Banshees or Fire Dragons.

The more impressive feat is that all of my DE are fully painted and my Eldar around 90%.
Chaos is a mess... half of them unpainted and the rest a wild mix of Black Legion (my wifes favored Legion), Night Lords (my first models), Death Guard and Word Bearers (my current Legion)

Last edited by Klaivex Charondyr on Fri Oct 31 2014, 14:14; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: How big is your Kabal/Coven/Cult?   How big is your Kabal/Coven/Cult? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31 2014, 14:11

About 4.5k painted and probably another 1k unpainted.

Plastikente
Sybarite
Plastikente

PostSubject: Re: How big is your Kabal/Coven/Cult?   How big is your Kabal/Coven/Cult? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31 2014, 14:14

About 5k

Project Log: Kabal of the Bloodspray Corsairs
Flickr: jjtweed's Photostream
Back to top Go down
Martinman
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: How big is your Kabal/Coven/Cult?   How big is your Kabal/Coven/Cult? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31 2014, 15:00

I don't know about points, but I have about 25-30 Wyches, about 40-50 Warriors/Trueborn, Two Urien Rakharth models, Lelith, an Archon, 3 venoms, 5 raiders, and a bunch of Sedition Wars models that I proxy as Wracks, Grotesques, Talos, and Chronos.
Back to top Go down
Devilogical
Sybarite
Devilogical

PostSubject: Re: How big is your Kabal/Coven/Cult?   How big is your Kabal/Coven/Cult? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31 2014, 15:08

well.
About 2-3k pts. for my Eldar Altansar army
And somewhere about 4-5k dark kin army. Mostly wych cult units.

Succubus Ariel the Vengefull of the Wych cult Blade Denied to her sister, archon Elieae after the conquering Low Commoragh Dark spire.
Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: How big is your Kabal/Coven/Cult?   How big is your Kabal/Coven/Cult? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31 2014, 15:48

I have a hard time answering this question in points, as I have a number of models that no longer are legal to field and could not be built.

The last time I crunched the numbers though I was sitting around 8k, painted, and unknown not painted.

I've got to be more now - but I have no idea how much more.

Back to top Go down
Finn
Kabalite Warrior
Finn

PostSubject: Re: How big is your Kabal/Coven/Cult?   How big is your Kabal/Coven/Cult? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31 2014, 15:50

I haven't really counted until now. Without any upgrades, my Dark Eldar collection amounts to +/- 5200 points. I have also quite large (if by different degrees smaller) Eldar, Dark Angel, Grey Knight and IG armies. Which is a scarily large amount of money. Thank you for the thread, it will help me not buy any more plastic crack for some time. It also hit me in the head that I should probably sell some of my stuff.

"They tried to make me go to rehab, but I said no, no, no..."
Amy Winehouse

Its_Rumble
Sybarite
Its_Rumble

PostSubject: Re: How big is your Kabal/Coven/Cult?   How big is your Kabal/Coven/Cult? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31 2014, 19:04

Probably sitting on around 5k myself.

Wych
Expletive Deleted

PostSubject: Re: How big is your Kabal/Coven/Cult?   How big is your Kabal/Coven/Cult? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31 2014, 19:30

I'd say about 3.5k with the proportion being about 50/40/10 Cult/Kabal/Coven. Do I count harlequins anymore? Bwahahaha.

Wych
Laughingcarp

PostSubject: Re: How big is your Kabal/Coven/Cult?   How big is your Kabal/Coven/Cult? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31 2014, 20:28

3829 with invisible upgrades accounted for.
~1270 Kabal
~1745 Coven
~814 Cult

Host of Shattered Purity - Chaos Daemons
Back to top Go down
Fauxmonculus
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: How big is your Kabal/Coven/Cult?   How big is your Kabal/Coven/Cult? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01 2014, 00:51

I'm going to have to add up the points but... Archon, Succubus, Haemonculus, Lelith, 5 Incubi, 5 Mandrakes, 10 Wracks, 20 Warriors, 20 Wyches, 10 Scourges, 10 Hellions, 6 Reavers, 1 Talos, 1 Cronos, 5 Venoms, 2 Raiders, 2 Ravagers, 2 Razorwings and a Voidraven. I think that's everything!
Back to top Go down
Lord Puberis
Hellion
Lord Puberis

PostSubject: Re: How big is your Kabal/Coven/Cult?   How big is your Kabal/Coven/Cult? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02 2014, 21:59

Playing a big game against my mates orks next week, with basically the rule that I could bring whatever I wanted and he would match it, therefore I have written a list with every model I posses.
I have proxied some wyches and wracks as medusae and it has all told come to 5190!!!
With upgrades!!
I also have a ravager to build, 15 kymera, and 10 wood elf glade guard that I'm thinking of making into wracks, and a void raven being built as I speak, so pushing up towards 6k, nearly all painted!!
I have collected this in about 9 months, so pretty chuffed with myself!!

"I think the next stage for him is to remortgage and bring a captial Ship...
.....Brings it on a roof rack, leans out the window, rolls a 2+.Wins. Goes Home.
Its the future we're all facing"
Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: How big is your Kabal/Coven/Cult?   How big is your Kabal/Coven/Cult? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03 2014, 00:19

You should snap some pics of the game!

Back to top Go down
Vasara
Incognito assault marine
Vasara

PostSubject: Re: How big is your Kabal/Coven/Cult?   How big is your Kabal/Coven/Cult? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03 2014, 06:35

App. 3000pts of painted DE

ETC 2015 Captain, Eldar/DE (10th)
Painting blog
Back to top Go down
Azdrubael
Incubi
Azdrubael

PostSubject: Re: How big is your Kabal/Coven/Cult?   How big is your Kabal/Coven/Cult? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03 2014, 07:35

2681 of current codex prices without upgrades. Many of it still unpainted.

Tengu
Wych
Tengu

PostSubject: Re: How big is your Kabal/Coven/Cult?   How big is your Kabal/Coven/Cult? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03 2014, 11:23

Um....

20 kabalites
10 wyches
raider
4 reavers
2 flocks razorwings
10 khymerae standins
2 clawed fiends
10 harlies
5 hellions to turn into beastmasters

Ive got a lot of catching up to do.

But Im working on my Exodites and maybe a few corsairs

Lets not talk about the amount of Rogue trader era orks I have, -about 2-3K every clan
Back to top Go down
aurynn
Incubi

PostSubject: Re: How big is your Kabal/Coven/Cult?   How big is your Kabal/Coven/Cult? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03 2014, 13:29

3200pts without any upgrades at all. Just models in their basics. Early stages of painting. Nothing finished, lots partially painted. Mostly magnetized. Almost nothing from Covens, save for old metal Urien.
Back to top Go down
Anterzhul
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: How big is your Kabal/Coven/Cult?   How big is your Kabal/Coven/Cult? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03 2014, 15:09

around 2750 painted, a single unpainted haemonculus and about 400 points on its way to me in the mail as we speak Smile

Hellion

PostSubject: Re: How big is your Kabal/Coven/Cult?   How big is your Kabal/Coven/Cult? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03 2014, 15:52

No official #s but its about equal parts cult/naval with a splash of coven
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How big is your Kabal/Coven/Cult?   How big is your Kabal/Coven/Cult? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How big is your Kabal/Coven/Cult?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

GENERAL DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Drukhari Discussion
-
Jump to: