THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Corsairs

Go down 
+17
Taffy10
Count Adhemar
Gherma
Brom
amorrowlyday
The Shredder
Jimsolo
CptMetal
aurynn
Cavash
colinsherlow
čiernyčaj
Cavalier
helvexis
Vael Galizur
Gobsmakked
urden93
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
colinsherlow
Hekatrix
colinsherlow

Corsairs - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corsairs   Corsairs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19 2015, 23:09

No experience with the bombers.

I was thinking the cold ones could be cool exodite bikes. Just mount appropriate guns and change torso etc.

I really hope the Coterie's are for real. That'll be crazy fun!

Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

Corsairs - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corsairs   Corsairs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20 2015, 10:33

Doom of Mymeara now available for pre-order along with a Corsair Jetbike upgrade kit and a couple of Wraithknight variants.

There are pictures of the rules for Void Dreamers, including all the Aethermancy psychic powers

Last edited by Count Adhemar on Fri Nov 20 2015, 10:44; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Klaivex Charondyr
Wych
Klaivex Charondyr

Corsairs - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corsairs   Corsairs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20 2015, 11:28

I wish they would just sell the wraithknight weapons. The Inferno Lance is not very different from his normal weapons and the Warpspider Jump Module is pretty easy to scratchbuild.
Back to top Go down
colinsherlow
Hekatrix
colinsherlow

Corsairs - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corsairs   Corsairs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20 2015, 14:17

Now I can get crazy excited for real. Trying really hard to see the IA pages with knight rules and the void dreamer, but can't seem to make any if it out.

Anyone able to make out what the pictures say?

I also emailed FW and asked if they will be selling the Skathach knight with both weapon options as a kit or sell the weapons separately.  FW does for other kits like that so hopefully.

Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

Corsairs - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corsairs   Corsairs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20 2015, 14:34

colinsherlow wrote:
Now I can get crazy excited for real. Trying really hard to see the IA pages with knight rules and the void dreamer, but can't seem to make any if it out.

Anyone able to make out what the pictures say?

I'm amazed to say that I have been able to read it. I've summarised the psychic powers in this thread. I'll carry on posting anything else I can make out.

Poziom
Slave

Corsairs - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corsairs   Corsairs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04 2016, 12:33

I've recently played with Corsairs and there was one problem. Can Prince takie more than one artefact? Can he take mask of secrets and armor of misery for cumulative -4 to LD?

EDIT: Sorry for posting it here in News and Rumours, can someone move it to Rules: Queries & Questions?
Back to top Go down
The Shredder
Trueborn
The Shredder

Corsairs - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corsairs   Corsairs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04 2016, 12:49

No, the Prince can only ever have one artefact.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Corsairs - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corsairs   Corsairs - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corsairs
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4