THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Jupiter Ascending Movie Related to Dark Eldar Lore - Spoilers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
organicpesticide
Hellion
organicpesticide

Jupiter Ascending Movie Related to Dark Eldar Lore - Spoilers Empty
PostSubject: Jupiter Ascending Movie Related to Dark Eldar Lore - Spoilers   Jupiter Ascending Movie Related to Dark Eldar Lore - Spoilers I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23 2015, 19:13

I just watched this movie the other day. It seems the Wachowskis ripped off " immortality through the harvesting of souls" from Dark Eldar lore. They even have warp technology. Anyone else have thoughts on this?
Back to top Go down
CptMetal
Dracon
CptMetal

PostSubject: Re: Jupiter Ascending Movie Related to Dark Eldar Lore - Spoilers   Jupiter Ascending Movie Related to Dark Eldar Lore - Spoilers I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23 2015, 19:52

Not enough hedonism. A mix of that movie and the Capitol in the Panem movies would be more like it.

Dracon
Jimsolo

PostSubject: Re: Jupiter Ascending Movie Related to Dark Eldar Lore - Spoilers   Jupiter Ascending Movie Related to Dark Eldar Lore - Spoilers I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23 2015, 23:28

The Wachowskis haven't had an original thought in their careers, so I wouldn't be surprised.
Back to top Go down
Devilogical
Sybarite
Devilogical

PostSubject: Re: Jupiter Ascending Movie Related to Dark Eldar Lore - Spoilers   Jupiter Ascending Movie Related to Dark Eldar Lore - Spoilers I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24 2015, 15:52

I used to watch their movies, when they were brothers )))
God i`am old

Succubus Ariel the Vengefull of the Wych cult Blade Denied to her sister, archon Elieae after the conquering Low Commoragh Dark spire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jupiter Ascending Movie Related to Dark Eldar Lore - Spoilers   Jupiter Ascending Movie Related to Dark Eldar Lore - Spoilers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jupiter Ascending Movie Related to Dark Eldar Lore - Spoilers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

GENERAL DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Drukhari Discussion
-
Jump to: