THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Escalation League advice

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jimsolo
Dracon
Jimsolo

Escalation League advice Empty
PostSubject: Escalation League advice   Escalation League advice I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12 2015, 23:14

I have an escalation league coming up at my local, and I was looking for a little assistance.

Here are the rules:
Spoiler:

Escalation Rules:
Spoiler:

Before I present my lists, whenever I've presented lists in the past I've always had people advocating the addition of units I don't own. To prevent that, here's a list of the models at my disposal.

My available models:
Spoiler:

Week One:
Spoiler:

Week Two:
Spoiler:

Week Three:
Spoiler:

Week Four:
Spoiler:

Week Five:
Spoiler:

Week Six:
Spoiler:

Any suggestions or alterations are more than welcome! The large number of restrictions here have kind of stymied me. My normal Freakshow lists won't be possible with the composition restrictions. The de facto ban on Haemonculus Covens and Harlequins also limits my ability to run the army I have the most experience with under the new Codex. (Covens.) So any kind of aid is most appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Jimsolo
Dracon
Jimsolo

PostSubject: Re: Escalation League advice   Escalation League advice I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13 2015, 22:37

Nothing? Wrong forum?
Back to top Go down
Jimsolo
Dracon
Jimsolo

PostSubject: Re: Escalation League advice   Escalation League advice I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15 2015, 02:02

Did I structure this wrong? Lol, I know my lists aren't so ironclad no one can think of any suggestions.
Back to top Go down
spellcheck2001
Le Maitre Macabre
spellcheck2001

PostSubject: Re: Escalation League advice   Escalation League advice I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15 2015, 13:22

It looked pretty darn good to me Smile

Possibly think about dropping the shadow field on the archon though. I think it is terribly overpriced for what it does. The grot bodyguard should be able to soak up wounds fired at him well enough Smile

Default loadout on the ravagers? Do you mean with dissie cannons? Would def upgrade them to lances (with the points saved from the shadow field Wink )

study  My Wargaming blog   cherry  :- Objective Secured
Back to top Go down
http://www.objectivesecured.blogspot.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Escalation League advice   Escalation League advice I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Escalation League advice
Page 1 of 1