THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Warpflame+covens=profit?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jimsolo
Dracon
Jimsolo

Warpflame+covens=profit? Empty
PostSubject: Warpflame+covens=profit?   Warpflame+covens=profit? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03 2015, 22:35

So a thread on Dakka made me think recently. How profitable would it be to run a Haemonculus Covens force alongside Tzeentchian daemons? Specifically, ones spamming as many of the warpflame powers as possible.

The covens units could deepstrike in, in order to tie the enemy up in CC, leaving the psykers free to tear things up at range. Plus, the two powers with Blast can be positioned over an enemy unit, in such a way that they still clip a covens unit, potentially raising their FNP.
Back to top Go down
CptMetal
Dracon
CptMetal

PostSubject: Re: Warpflame+covens=profit?   Warpflame+covens=profit? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03 2015, 23:35

What are the rules for this warp flames? And who can use it?

Dracon
Jimsolo

PostSubject: Re: Warpflame+covens=profit?   Warpflame+covens=profit? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03 2015, 23:38

It's a special rule on all Tzeentch witchfires. Any unit that takes a wound from it makes a toughness test. If they fail they take d3 more wounds, if they make it they either gain FNP (6+) or add +1 to FNP rolls if they already had it. (Meaning you can potentially get up to a 1+ FNP)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warpflame+covens=profit?   Warpflame+covens=profit? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warpflame+covens=profit?
Page 1 of 1