THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Potential DE Convert 1.5k

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
exsanguis
Slave
exsanguis

Potential DE Convert 1.5k Empty
PostSubject: Potential DE Convert 1.5k   Potential DE Convert 1.5k I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07 2015, 05:02

Hey everyone,

My usual list is 30k Ultramarines, and I'm looking to fill the void in our gaming group with a new 40k army. We don't have a DE, Necron or Daemon player. I'm drawn towards both DE and Necrons, and I need your help to push me over the line! This is what I have come up with for 1500 points (our usual points level) using the Raiding Party org:
Archon - Blaster, Clone Field, HWG, Huskblade
Incubi x4 + Klaivex with Demi-glaives
Venom - Cannons

Warriors x10 - Cannon, Blaster
Raider - Disintegrator, Aether Sails, Nightshield, Racks
Warriors x10 - Cannon, Blaster
Raider - Disintegrator, Aether Sails, Nightshield, Racks
Warriors x5 - Blaster
Venom - Cannons

Reavers x6 - 2x Caltrops, 2x Healt Lances
Scourges x10 - Carbines
Scourges x5 - 4x HWB
Scourges x5 - 4x Heat Lances

Ravager - 3x Disintegrators, Nightshield

Comes to 1496 pts all up. It has all the things I love about DE in it: Raiders with Warriors, SCOURGES!!!, Reavers and Incubi. I'm not to worried about AA as most of my meta don't have flyers, or use them rarely.

Any thoughts?

Back to top Go down
CptMetal
Dracon
CptMetal

PostSubject: Re: Potential DE Convert 1.5k   Potential DE Convert 1.5k I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07 2015, 06:52

If you use ten Warriors in a Raider use Splinter racks. If you jink they can still shoot normally and are a lot more effective!

Hekatrix
dumpeal

PostSubject: Re: Potential DE Convert 1.5k   Potential DE Convert 1.5k I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07 2015, 15:18

You don't have enough AT. Maybe change somes disintegrators for lances.

There is a conflict in you archon gear. You have range weapon and melee weapons. You should decide what your archon purpose is and keep to it. Archon can too easily be one shotted to put too much point in it.
Back to top Go down
exsanguis
Slave
exsanguis

PostSubject: Re: Potential DE Convert 1.5k   Potential DE Convert 1.5k I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07 2015, 23:44

Changes made:
1. Dropped the Blaster from the Archon.
2. Changed the Ravager's guns to DL's.

End points stayed the same (1496).
Back to top Go down
amorrowlyday
Hekatrix
amorrowlyday

PostSubject: Re: Potential DE Convert 1.5k   Potential DE Convert 1.5k I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08 2015, 03:15

That is a Realspace Raider Detachment, not a Raiding party.

Otherwise looks well spec'd. That said I disagree with the folks who said that you don't have enough antitank, at 1500 3 antitank FA's and a handful of blasters ought to be sufficient. I earnestly believe you'd be better off cutting 5 more points and getting a wwp to drop your dedicated assault unit exactly where it needs to be.
Back to top Go down
exsanguis
Slave
exsanguis

PostSubject: Re: Potential DE Convert 1.5k   Potential DE Convert 1.5k I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08 2015, 07:17

Can the Archon use a WWP inside a Venom?
Back to top Go down
CptMetal
Dracon
CptMetal

PostSubject: Re: Potential DE Convert 1.5k   Potential DE Convert 1.5k I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08 2015, 07:23

Yes. He and his unit and the transport they are in van deep Strike without scatter.

Hekatrix
dumpeal

PostSubject: Re: Potential DE Convert 1.5k   Potential DE Convert 1.5k I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08 2015, 14:43

In my meta, I often face heavy armoured lists. I suppose it twist a little bit my need for AT weapon. But, even so, having some long range lances in the first turn is important to silence tank the first turn, before the drops.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Potential DE Convert 1.5k   Potential DE Convert 1.5k I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Potential DE Convert 1.5k
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: