THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

What would you like to see from Forge World?

Go down 
+20
Father Dagon
Thor665
Aniasis
Grub
Deneris
SirTainly
Raneth
Hydra
hellios
Massaen
GrenAcid
Nomic
abjectus
Gobsmakked
Shadows Revenge
Judgex83
theblackjackal
Local_Ork
HarveyScourgeman
Sky Serpent
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Deneris
Hellion
Deneris

What would you like to see from Forge World? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see from Forge World?   What would you like to see from Forge World? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04 2011, 03:23

A few ideas that have come to me...

-A conversion kit for Grotesques (heads, arms, weapons)
-A conversion kit for Wracks (Bodies, arms)
-More pain engines
-Some large Haemonculi-made beasty, IE Super Grotesque
Back to top Go down
Grub
Wych
Grub

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see from Forge World?   What would you like to see from Forge World? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05 2011, 11:20

I would love a vehicle with a massive broadside, like 6 sponsons on each side and a big frontal cannon, something like that would be great fun to play with

A very slow, 30K Salamander Distraction Log: VULKAN LIVES
Back to top Go down
Aniasis
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see from Forge World?   What would you like to see from Forge World? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05 2011, 21:09

I would love to see an awesome model for the Baron! A tricked out Skyboard with a dynamic pose. That would be perfect for forgeworld ot create.

((Yes, I am all about the Baron))
Back to top Go down
Local_Ork
Fleshsculptor
Local_Ork

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see from Forge World?   What would you like to see from Forge World? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05 2011, 23:32

Third vote for Drop Po... nhahaha, Drop Portals Very Happy
And character that allow You to add or substract 1 from reserves rolls. Ain't Eldar masters of Webway?
Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see from Forge World?   What would you like to see from Forge World? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06 2011, 01:06

Local_Ork wrote:
And character that allow You to add or substract 1 from reserves rolls. Ain't Eldar masters of Webway?
Of everything said thus far, this one has me most intrigued.
Back to top Go down
Raneth
Sybarite
Raneth

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see from Forge World?   What would you like to see from Forge World? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06 2011, 01:26

Like a DE Autarch? Sounds hot.

Hydra
Kabalite Warrior
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see from Forge World?   What would you like to see from Forge World? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06 2011, 09:38

Thor665 wrote:
Local_Ork wrote:
Of everything said thus far, this one has me most intrigued.

This is reallly what we need... making portals more succesfull. Guard can do it, of cause Marines too, even Nids...

Hive Fleet Hydra

Kabal of the Poisoned Fang
Back to top Go down
http://h-archive.blogspot.de/
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see from Forge World?   What would you like to see from Forge World? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06 2011, 09:47

Local_Ork wrote:

[sidebar] *cough* Vect *cough* [/sidebar]

Mod Squad pirat    Forum rules, please read ................. or else we release the Khymerae!

The Serpents' Breath - the Dark Eldar corsair scourge
Hive Fleet Void Riven & WIP thread
Back to top Go down
Local_Ork
Fleshsculptor
Local_Ork

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see from Forge World?   What would you like to see from Forge World? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06 2011, 10:16

It would make WWP reasonable alternative to standard "let's spam Raiders!".

And yes, race that live in realms connected by portals but can't control them...

What would you like to see from Forge World? - Page 2 Tactical_facepalm

I actually think we are BETTER in this than Eldar, according to fluff.
Back to top Go down
abjectus
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see from Forge World?   What would you like to see from Forge World? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06 2011, 12:17

Maybe option to reroll reserve rolls? That would be better then +/-1, maybe to much better. If dark eldar are in IA13, something with reserve rolls would be cool for one of the characters.
Back to top Go down
Father Dagon
Hellion
Father Dagon

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see from Forge World?   What would you like to see from Forge World? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06 2011, 17:22

I think the Incubi should be able to produce an Avatar of Khaine. Except he's a more evil Avatar.
I dunno if that's Forgworld's bag, but hey, I think it's a cool idea.

Back to top Go down
Cailos
Kabalite Warrior
Cailos

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see from Forge World?   What would you like to see from Forge World? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06 2011, 17:41

Father Dagon wrote:
I think the Incubi should be able to produce an Avatar of Khaine. Except he's a more evil Avatar.
I dunno if that's Forgworld's bag, but hey, I think it's a cool idea.
He would be the same as the Avatar but with Power from Pain and Atlered Physique
Back to top Go down
Sorrowshard
Sybarite
Sorrowshard

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see from Forge World?   What would you like to see from Forge World? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06 2011, 18:34

Raneth wrote:
Like a DE Autarch? Sounds hot.

You mean , like the rule or something similar archons should have.

"Evil Genius"

Choose 1

1- +1 -1 on reserves rolls (or your enemy ?)

2-seize on a 5+

3-give d3 units scouts

That kinda thing ?

I want a jabba barge/pirate ship thing titan/thawk sized and some things that can actually kill tanks, im beyond the point of caring how they look even, just please Fething work on tanks properly!

Slave
Da Black Gobbo

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see from Forge World?   What would you like to see from Forge World? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07 2011, 15:53

Hulk-like Grotesques, new beasts for the beast masters. "Incubi HQ" one of those "Patriarchs" of the temples mentioned in the fluff. A bigger version of the WWP for vehicles. CC walkers maybe related to the covens something on the lines of: AV 11/11/10 WS4 S6 I5 A4, 2 CC power weapons, a Heavy liquifier gun (Str5 AP1d6-1 to a minimum of 1) CC options similar to a Talos or maybe something like a Mace that ups it's str to 10 or some Incubi wierd stuff, FF and night shields, and 1-3 per FOC 80 points each and fleet Razz.

A Venom Gunship, with options for HW blasters (3 would be nice) or a Heavy shreder (str6 ap6 rending big template).

New options for the Archon's Court would be also nice, like a guy that gives boosts to the reserves somehow.

New stuff Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Cailos
Kabalite Warrior
Cailos

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see from Forge World?   What would you like to see from Forge World? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07 2011, 16:16

Da Black Gobbo wrote:
CC walkers maybe related to the covens something on the lines of: AV 11/11/10 WS4 S6 I5 A4, 2 CC power weapons, a Heavy liquifier gun (Str5 AP1d6-1 to a minimum of 1) CC options similar to a Talos or maybe something like a Mace that ups it's str to 10 or some Incubi wierd stuff, FF and night shields, and 1-3 per FOC 80 points each and fleet Razz.

New stuff Very Happy.
Why not 14 all around? You gave him anything else. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Da Black Gobbo
Slave
Da Black Gobbo

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see from Forge World?   What would you like to see from Forge World? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07 2011, 16:44

Cailos wrote:
Da Black Gobbo wrote:
CC walkers maybe related to the covens something on the lines of: AV 11/11/10 WS4 S6 I5 A4, 2 CC power weapons, a Heavy liquifier gun (Str5 AP1d6-1 to a minimum of 1) CC options similar to a Talos or maybe something like a Mace that ups it's str to 10 or some Incubi wierd stuff, FF and night shields, and 1-3 per FOC 80 points each and fleet Razz.

New stuff Very Happy.
Why not 14 all around? You gave him anything else. Laughing

Cause Av14 and fleet would be unrealistic Very Happy, c'mon av11 open toped is pretty easy to kill, mostly when you get screwed on and imobilised result.

Modded - edited your comment, please don't try and avoid the swear filter in future. See the rules section, #5. Gobsmakked.
Back to top Go down
Rip
Hellion
Rip

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see from Forge World?   What would you like to see from Forge World? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08 2011, 16:36

I'd like to see accessories to personalise vehicles - different sail and prow designs, ornate gunshields, that sort of thing.

A superheavy gun barge or large scale aircraft would be nice, too.

Kabal of the Poisoned Tongue / Cult of the Thirsting Blade / The Architects of Flesh
Zahr-Tann Craftworld
Sa'cea Sept
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see from Forge World?   What would you like to see from Forge World? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What would you like to see from Forge World?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2