THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

The beginning of my Corsair band.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jadebullet
Slave
jadebullet

The beginning of my Corsair band.  Empty
PostSubject: The beginning of my Corsair band.    The beginning of my Corsair band.  I_icon_minitimeThu May 05 2016, 02:42

Hey guys. I figured I would take this opportunity to start a thread for my Corsair band that I am starting, since my Chaos Marine army is starting to come to completion.

When I first was getting into the game, my friend had the 3rd edition rule book, and I fell in love with the old Eldar, particularly the Falcon Tank. Unfortunately, my friend ridiculed me about choosing the "weak space elves" and I went Tau instead.

Anyway, I recently discovered the Corsair list, and I love that it allows me to make an army out of a mix of Eldar and Dark Eldar bits, as I enjoy both ranges. (Though I don't like the samey feel to the aspect paint schemes)

Anyway, I have been making some purchases lately to help build up my army(including a Nightwing, Phoenix and Revenant for extremely cheap) and I recently built my first model for the army.

I really like how it has turned out. It's a Balestrike with Dark Lance, and I only need to make a jetpack for it.
The beginning of my Corsair band.  A1cecdfccc06a930317a424b61a7668b
Back to top Go down
CurstAlchemist
Wych
CurstAlchemist

The beginning of my Corsair band.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beginning of my Corsair band.    The beginning of my Corsair band.  I_icon_minitimeThu May 05 2016, 02:54

Cool look forward to seeing your work.
Back to top Go down

The beginning of my Corsair band.
Page 1 of 1