THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

The Howling Gale Corsair Band

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Torpedo Vegas
Resident Shadowseer
Resident Shadowseer
Torpedo Vegas

The Howling Gale Corsair Band  Empty
PostSubject: The Howling Gale Corsair Band    The Howling Gale Corsair Band  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02 2011, 19:20

"We will not go quietly into the night. The Craftworlders hide in their space-cities, living restricted half-lives, hiding in the shadows of the Mon-keigh's empire. The Dark Kin hide in the webway, raiding when they can, fighting to survive, stealing food, like rats. We will not go quietly. I am tired of hiding, tired of watching the lesser races squat in the ruins of our empire. We where great once, and we can be great again. Khaine's iron heart still beats, scattered as it is. Cegorach waits in the webway. I will light the fire that burns away the lesser races, or die trying.
-Zhai Mor, Corsair Prince of the Howling Gale Fleet

The Eldar forming the Howling Gale come from the Craftworlds, the Dark City, the Exodite worlds, Zhai Mor cares not. With the express intent of re-establishing the ancient Eldar Empire, the Howling Gale makes war onto the enemies of the Eldar in all their forms. Striking from the webway, the raider ships of the Howling Gale fleet cripple Imperial supply lines, burn Ork held worlds, and watch for any signs of Chaos intrusions.

To join the Howling Gale is to forget all loyalties save those to the Eldar as a whole. Because of this, they have loose ties to the Harlequins, and it isn't rare to see a Howling Gale strike force aided by a trope of Harlequins.

However, waging war against the galaxy ins't cheap. The Howling Gale routinely goes on slaving runs, enslaving lesser beings, and selling them to the Haemunculi Covens and Wych Cults of the Dark City.

Thats all I got at the moment, may add some more later.

Back to top Go down
http://irollboxcars.blogspot.com/
Xelkireth
In Exile

PostSubject: Re: The Howling Gale Corsair Band    The Howling Gale Corsair Band  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02 2011, 19:52

Awesome. They're the anti-hero anti-heroes of the Eldar. I like it. I am getting ready to finally succumb to the need for sleep. I'll get this posted and linked over on the Corsairs list when I'm conscious again.
Back to top Go down
Torpedo Vegas
Resident Shadowseer
Resident Shadowseer
Torpedo Vegas

PostSubject: Re: The Howling Gale Corsair Band    The Howling Gale Corsair Band  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05 2011, 01:24

New stuff.

Zhai Mor's Court

Though the Howling Gale is posseses only a modest fleet, as few warriors can dedicate themselves wholly to their cause. As scuh, the Howling Gale makes use of several small strike teams, the most skilled of which compromise Zhai Mor's court.

Hornet's Sting and Blazing Arrow Warriors Squads:
Taken taken from the Kabals of Commoragh, the warriors of these two squads specialize in cutting down organic enemies in all their forms. Equipped with splinter rifles and cannon, they kill the enemies of the eldar with virulent toxins and razor sharp shrapnel.

Wyches of the Cult of the Red Grief:
To augment their numbers, Zhai Mor hires mercenaries when necessary. The Wyches of the Red Grief act as fierce shock troops, and their lust for violence makes them useful pawns when a hardy enemy appears on the battlefield.

Shaper Turok's Kindred:
A pack of Kroot Carnivores assists whenever the flesh-monsters of the Hamunculi Covens aren't available. The Kroot's superior toughness and wiry strength makes them ideal for cutting through the meat grinders that the Orks and Humans are so fond of.

more later
Thanks for the fix, Xelkireth

Last edited by Torpedo Vegas on Sun Jun 05 2011, 01:41; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://irollboxcars.blogspot.com/
Xelkireth
In Exile

PostSubject: Re: The Howling Gale Corsair Band    The Howling Gale Corsair Band  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05 2011, 01:38

Torpedo Vegas wrote:

Zhai Mor's Court

Though the Howling Gale is posseses only a modest fleet, as few warriors can dedicate themselves wholly to their cause. As such, the Howling Gale makes use of several small strike teams, the most skilled of which compromise Zhai Mor's court.

Hornet's Sting and Blazing Arrow Warriors Squads:
Taken taken from the Kabals of Commoragh, the warriors of these two squads specialize in cutting down organic enemies in all their forms. Equipped with splinter rifles and cannon, they kill the enemies of the eldar with virulent toxins and razor sharp shrapnel.

Wyches of the Cult of the Red Grief:
To augment their numbers, Zhai Mor hires mercenaries when necessary. The Wyches of the Red Grief act as fierce shock troops, and their lust for violence makes them useful pawns when a hardy enemy appears on the battlefield.

Shaper Turok's Kindred:
A pack of Kroot Carnivores assists whenever the flesh-monsters of the Hamunculi Covens aren't available. The Kroot's superior toughness and wiry strength makes them ideal for cutting through the meat grinders that the Orks and Humans are so fond of.

Fixed where needed. Those were the only mistakes I saw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Howling Gale Corsair Band    The Howling Gale Corsair Band  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Howling Gale Corsair Band
Page 1 of 1