THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

1500 competitive list

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kuni
Hellion
kuni

1500 competitive list Empty
PostSubject: 1500 competitive list   1500 competitive list I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27 2016, 15:53

I have been testing a lot of my army and this is the strongest list I have, but still trying to squeeze out a little more pain. I like spammy armies as I like my DE lists to work synergistically.

1 lhamaen in venom
1 lhamaen

5x 5 warriors with sybarite, HWG and blaster in venom

5x 3 reavers with heat lance and CC

3 ravagers with trip dark lance

That's 1500

To expand to 1850 I would take another trip lance ravager and 2 dissie ravagers.

Any advice? *betraytheworld* what do you think?
Back to top Go down
BetrayTheWorld
Trueborn

PostSubject: Re: 1500 competitive list   1500 competitive list I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27 2016, 18:04

I think I'd drop all of the blasters and sybarites/HWGs from the warrior squads, drop 1 warrior squad completely, and replace them with 2 more lance ravagers. You already have the infrastructure in place to make a CAD in addition to your RSR detachment, so all you need are the points for the extra ravagers. Those drops give it to you.

This further helps you by providing you with some Obsec troops and transports, which you currently lack.

Hope that helps! Looking forward to hearing what you decide! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kuni
Hellion
kuni

PostSubject: Re: 1500 competitive list   1500 competitive list I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27 2016, 23:14

Oh I should have said, I run a double CAD so I have 10 obsec units. My meta is quite AV heavy, I have been finding that when I run just kab warriors with no upgrades often they don't have much to kill. This way it gives everything bar the lhamaens and venoms tank busting abilities which my worst defeat to date was a imperial guard heavy tank line. If I did drop them that's 150 extra points. I would lose 5 blasters and 5 haywires and gain 3 dark lances.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1500 competitive list   1500 competitive list I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1500 competitive list
Page 1 of 1