THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

elite wych cult champion ideas

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lady of chains
Slave
lady of chains

elite wych cult champion ideas Empty
PostSubject: elite wych cult champion ideas   elite wych cult champion ideas I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11 2016, 22:22

Hello archons, succubi and Haemonculi.

I am making an wych cult style army and thought a succubus defended by incubi was a bit off. Like why would a highly trained gladiatrix employ bodyguards if she can have her best wyches surrounding her. So I came up whit the idea of having arena champions who together whit the succubus are going to be the center piece of the army as a bit of a deathstar unit. Every one so far is a kit bashed/converted model whit a small story. But I need a few more ideas for the differed champions. So far I have:

Vix “the lady of chains” succubus (picture coming)

(no name yet) “the messeger” (a scourge build like an close combat assassin) idea is she is the one who delivers and handles all contact to outside source and collects the payments. (picture coming)

(beastmaster whitout a name yet) on a voidshark still in process of making the voidshark is done and idea is this beastmaster rides on top of it to battle and commands and captures the beast for the wych cult.

“the outsider” still in concept, but would be cool to have a non eldar in here that has fought his or her way as an expendable slave to the top as a arena champion. Even thought about a race like the Rag’gol.

“the demon” also in concept and maybe a bit risky in parts of lore but like a blootletter or something figthy like that. Or maybe some other demon related ally for dealing in exotic weapons.

This is what I have so far, and just thinking about the concept was fun and I am planning to start whit a group of 5 including the succubus so I need a few more ideas. And that’s where you come in Razz also feel free to add or critic the ideas above.

Cheers, Jenna  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: elite wych cult champion ideas   elite wych cult champion ideas I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12 2016, 14:54

Moved to Kabals Of The Dark City section.

I agree it is a bit off for a Succubus to rely on Incubi. These characters sound pretty interesting so far. I really like the idea of a 'voidshark'; sounds pretty beastly.

The idea for a daemon ally could be a bit hard to get to work lore-wise, but I am sure there is a way to. It wouldn't necessarily have to be a daemon in service to a particular god either, that would help increase the possibilities.

Below is an example of how such a thing has worked in a Black Library book:
Spoiler from Talon of Horus:

Good luck with developing these characters! Character building is one of my favourite parts of this hobby. Smile

elite wych cult champion ideas YiVCUio
Back to top Go down
lady of chains
Slave
lady of chains

PostSubject: Re: elite wych cult champion ideas   elite wych cult champion ideas I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13 2016, 11:48

elite wych cult champion ideas 2016-019
elite wych cult champion ideas 2016-023
elite wych cult champion ideas 2016-025
elite wych cult champion ideas 2016-024
elite wych cult champion ideas 2016-021
elite wych cult champion ideas 2016-022
elite wych cult champion ideas  border=" />

i know crap cam is crap but was the only one i could get at the moment. Gives maybe a better idea what the idea is.

greetz jenna

Back to top Go down
fisheyes
Klaivex
fisheyes

PostSubject: Re: elite wych cult champion ideas   elite wych cult champion ideas I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26 2016, 22:17

The first 4 images are totally way too out of focus to see. Cool demon thing in the background though Wink

The voidshark is awesome. You going to get some Cold Ones for the DE riding pose?
Back to top Go down
lady of chains
Slave
lady of chains

PostSubject: Re: elite wych cult champion ideas   elite wych cult champion ideas I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28 2016, 18:42

fisheyes wrote:
The first 4 images are totally way too out of focus to see. Cool demon thing in the background though Wink

The voidshark is awesome. You going to get some Cold Ones for the DE riding pose?

thanks, yeah hopefully have better pictures next week.

For the beastmaster on the voidshark i am planning using a hellion or hanging crewmember from a raider and kitbash a beastmaster wielding a spear.

the "demon" is also made from dryad bits and has a bit of a lich vibe to me. and the last one is a callidus assasin whit a agonizer instead of the gun.

now whit kill team comming out i migth use them for that.

cheers,

Back to top Go down
lady of chains
Slave
lady of chains

PostSubject: Re: elite wych cult champion ideas   elite wych cult champion ideas I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24 2016, 23:40

elite wych cult champion ideas Img_2012
elite wych cult champion ideas Img_2011
elite wych cult champion ideas Img_2010
elite wych cult champion ideas Img_2014
elite wych cult champion ideas Img_2013

So the sqaut is finished
Greetz jenna
(I hope to write some lore soon for them)

Back to top Go down
Logan Frost
Sybarite
Logan Frost

PostSubject: Re: elite wych cult champion ideas   elite wych cult champion ideas I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26 2016, 19:17

Great work, the deamon and the beastmaster look really cool.
I'd love to know the fluff behind the group.
Back to top Go down
wormfromhell
Sybarite
wormfromhell

PostSubject: Re: elite wych cult champion ideas   elite wych cult champion ideas I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 23 2017, 21:39

that void shark is beautiful.

DISCLAIMER - I will not be liable for assassinations, gang warfare, murders, turf disputes, drug &/or weapon theft, petty theft, torture or any other actions. If you have any problems, you can take it up with my Incubi.

PLOG- Ghosts of the Webway
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: elite wych cult champion ideas   elite wych cult champion ideas I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

elite wych cult champion ideas
Page 1 of 1