THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

2k Wych Cult

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
astorre
Hellion

2k Wych Cult Empty
PostSubject: 2k Wych Cult   2k Wych Cult I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20 2012, 13:20

Baron
Duke

6 Wyches - Hekatrix w/Agonizer, Haywires, Raider w/Flickerfield, Nightshields

5 Beastmasters - 10 Khymerae, 6 Razorwing Flocks

Ravager - Flickerfield, Nightshields

1992pts

The Black Hand is an underground cult of assassins who will fight as mercenaries for wealth or to further their own designs. They are dedicated to the preservation of the Eldar race, whom they believe to be the rightful heirs to the galaxies, and to the downfall of Asdrubael Vect. To the members of the Black Hand, these two aims are inexorably entwined, and to fail one is to fail them both, condemning their people to damnation.
Back to top Go down
Chaeril
Sybarite
Chaeril

2k Wych Cult Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2k Wych Cult   2k Wych Cult I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20 2012, 13:29

Ah wych cults, we love them! At least I do :-)

I would bring those wych squads full strength and dump those night shields. And why the baron without hellions?

Back to top Go down
SleepyPillow
Kabalite Warrior
SleepyPillow

2k Wych Cult Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2k Wych Cult   2k Wych Cult I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20 2012, 15:04

Tiresias wrote:
And why the baron without hellions?

1. +1 Cover save for the Beastmaster squad
2. +1 on who decided who start
3. being darn badass

Sybarite
Chaeril

2k Wych Cult Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2k Wych Cult   2k Wych Cult I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20 2012, 15:06

SleepyPillow wrote:
Tiresias wrote:
Ah wych cults, we love them! At least I do :-)

I would bring those wych squads full strength and dump those night shields. And why the baron without hellions?

1. +1 Cover save for the Beastmaster squad
2. +1 on who decided who start
3. being darn badass

OK, so to capitalize, throw out one wych squad and raider and add some hellions too? Even if it were just a meat shield around him? Or would he fly with the beastmasters?
Back to top Go down
SleepyPillow
Kabalite Warrior
SleepyPillow

2k Wych Cult Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2k Wych Cult   2k Wych Cult I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20 2012, 15:07

Tiresias wrote:

Or would he fly with the beastmasters?

I think so,

The Helfather
Baron Tordeck

2k Wych Cult Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2k Wych Cult   2k Wych Cult I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20 2012, 17:53

Drop NS on the Ravs at the very least. 1-2 Beast masters can go (along with 5 khymerea and/or 2 flocks) as it is now its going to be a big, slow, hard to maneuver blob. With those cuts start filling out the wych squads, get them all a shardnet(2 if you can max any squads) and more bodies. If you have to cut one squad to finish it then do so.

Forum Rules - Read and Obey - Or Else!
Back to top Go down
astorre
Hellion

2k Wych Cult Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2k Wych Cult   2k Wych Cult I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20 2012, 22:16

Yeah I just added Nightshields cause in shooting lists its a no brainer but I'll be trying to assault turn 2 with everything so they probably won't do too much good. I could get 8 more Wyches total if I dropped all the nightshields, bringing my squads up to 7 and two up to 8.
I wouldn't drop any Beasts, they have to look threatening (and they are threatening) elsewise people might not shoot them & shoot down my transports!
I usually run 12 skimmers in 1500+ pts so running with 9 feels like a gamble right from the beginning. So the Beasts will need that stealth hopefully they can soak a lot of shooting. If not, most people probably really don't want a full squad to hit their lines untouched.
I also usually have 27 darklights at 2k, running with 15 makes me feel a bit nervous but I do have a lot of Haywire.
I could drop the Baron for even more Wyches, but sense I'm not buying 6 Haemonculi he seems like the best compromise. Really don't want to get stuck with 3D6 run when my whole army is Wyches haha & it gives me two chances to get the whole army FNP right off the bat.

The Black Hand is an underground cult of assassins who will fight as mercenaries for wealth or to further their own designs. They are dedicated to the preservation of the Eldar race, whom they believe to be the rightful heirs to the galaxies, and to the downfall of Asdrubael Vect. To the members of the Black Hand, these two aims are inexorably entwined, and to fail one is to fail them both, condemning their people to damnation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

2k Wych Cult Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2k Wych Cult   2k Wych Cult I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2k Wych Cult
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-