THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Inevitable_Faith's Dark Eldar

Go down 
+18
Tzelok
Diurach
masamune
Morgrim
Asgog
Scrz
E_50_Panzer
lelith
Rhivan
Calyptra
Ynneadwraith
Ripper.McGuirl
stanimal221
Korona
CurstAlchemist
fisheyes
Cherrycoke
Squidmaster
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
inevitable_faith
Hellion
inevitable_faith

Inevitable_Faith's Dark Eldar - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inevitable_Faith's Dark Eldar   Inevitable_Faith's Dark Eldar - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 03 2017, 03:13

Thank you very much Masamune, I'm glad you like it.
Back to top Go down
inevitable_faith
Hellion
inevitable_faith

PostSubject: Re: Inevitable_Faith's Dark Eldar   Inevitable_Faith's Dark Eldar - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 06 2018, 01:54

Got a third Raider finished. Here's the photos along with some group shots. Inevitable_Faith's Dark Eldar - Page 5 Img_2011
Inevitable_Faith's Dark Eldar - Page 5 Img_2010
Inevitable_Faith's Dark Eldar - Page 5 Img_2012
Inevitable_Faith's Dark Eldar - Page 5 Img_2013
Inevitable_Faith's Dark Eldar - Page 5 Img_2014
Back to top Go down
Calyptra
Wych
Calyptra

PostSubject: Re: Inevitable_Faith's Dark Eldar   Inevitable_Faith's Dark Eldar - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 06 2018, 15:09

Nice work!

Back to top Go down
inevitable_faith
Hellion
inevitable_faith

PostSubject: Re: Inevitable_Faith's Dark Eldar   Inevitable_Faith's Dark Eldar - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 07 2018, 08:27

Thank you very much Calyptra.
Back to top Go down
masamune
Sybarite
masamune

PostSubject: Re: Inevitable_Faith's Dark Eldar   Inevitable_Faith's Dark Eldar - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 07 2018, 13:08

Pretty neat *-*

Inevitable_Faith's Dark Eldar - Page 5 19121d10 Dark eldars ~4k points / Inevitable_Faith's Dark Eldar - Page 5 4eef2c10 Battle sisters ~2k points
Back to top Go down
CurstAlchemist
Wych
CurstAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Inevitable_Faith's Dark Eldar   Inevitable_Faith's Dark Eldar - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 07 2018, 22:35

That is some lovely work, I really like what you did with the raiders.
Back to top Go down
zelatar
Kabalite Warrior
zelatar

PostSubject: Re: Inevitable_Faith's Dark Eldar   Inevitable_Faith's Dark Eldar - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 09 2018, 21:36

Inevitable, your work is fantastic! When I saw your first raider I thought this may have served as your source of inspiration:

Inevitable_Faith's Dark Eldar - Page 5 Arizona_iced_tea

Incidentally, that Arizona can is somewhat emblematic of vaporwave art, which you might find inspiring. I'd recommend that you check out the top posts to the vaporwave subreddit, if interested.

Hellion
inevitable_faith

PostSubject: Re: Inevitable_Faith's Dark Eldar   Inevitable_Faith's Dark Eldar - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13 2018, 00:04

Thank you very much Masamune, Curstalchemist and zelatar, I'm glad you like the progress so far.

Man I forgot about those green teas! I used to drink those things like they were going out of style a few years back. While I wouldn't say they served as my inspiration directly (when painting the raiders I used traditional Japanese scroll and vase art for reference) it's entirely possible that the Arizona tea can imagery we're in the back of my mind while brainstorming ideas for this army. I've never heard of Vaporwave art but I'll definitely check it out, it may give me some ideas for the voidraven bomber I have o the backburner.
Back to top Go down
inevitable_faith
Hellion
inevitable_faith

PostSubject: Re: Inevitable_Faith's Dark Eldar   Inevitable_Faith's Dark Eldar - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22 2018, 06:53

It's been far too long since I've added any units to my Drukhari forces but I've finally managed to produce a unit of Wracks. I'd love to hear what you guys think of them.

Inevitable_Faith's Dark Eldar - Page 5 Img_2212
Inevitable_Faith's Dark Eldar - Page 5 Img_2210
Inevitable_Faith's Dark Eldar - Page 5 Img_2211
Back to top Go down
Siticus the Ancient
Wych
Siticus the Ancient

PostSubject: Re: Inevitable_Faith's Dark Eldar   Inevitable_Faith's Dark Eldar - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22 2018, 16:53

Great wracks, but also a fantastic looking collection overall. The pinks and teals along with the whites really give the force a weirdly tranquil feel, the lovingly painted cherry blossoms on the flayed Talos and Cronos hulls giving this sort of bizarre duality of beauty in atrocity. Especially well that can be seen with the Bloodbrides, in their clean white suits that are bound to become canvas upon which the enemies will paint with their blood.

I'm eager to see how it evolves further.

inevitable_faith
Hellion
inevitable_faith

PostSubject: Re: Inevitable_Faith's Dark Eldar   Inevitable_Faith's Dark Eldar - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23 2018, 16:42

Thank you very much for your kind words Siticus, I'm glad I was able to convey a feeling and you picked up on it perfectly. To me Drukhari are the epitome of beautiful on the outside, ugly on the inside. It was in part due to their vanity and pride that led to the downfall of the Aeldari race after all. It seriously makes me happy right now to know that I was able to get the tone right with this force and express, with paint, the duality of beauty and atrocity you mentioned. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
inevitable_faith
Hellion
inevitable_faith

PostSubject: Re: Inevitable_Faith's Dark Eldar   Inevitable_Faith's Dark Eldar - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29 2018, 05:54

Here are some solo pics of the Acothyst, apologies for the harsh lighting that drowns out some detail, my photography skills are sorely lacking.Inevitable_Faith's Dark Eldar - Page 5 Img_2213
Inevitable_Faith's Dark Eldar - Page 5 Img_2214
Inevitable_Faith's Dark Eldar - Page 5 Img_2215
Inevitable_Faith's Dark Eldar - Page 5 Img_2216
Back to top Go down
inevitable_faith
Hellion
inevitable_faith

PostSubject: Re: Inevitable_Faith's Dark Eldar   Inevitable_Faith's Dark Eldar - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12 2019, 07:39

Here's the WIP of my Archon, hope you guys like what you see so far.

Inevitable_Faith's Dark Eldar - Page 5 Img_2219
Inevitable_Faith's Dark Eldar - Page 5 Img_2217
Inevitable_Faith's Dark Eldar - Page 5 Img_2218
Inevitable_Faith's Dark Eldar - Page 5 Img_2220
Back to top Go down
inevitable_faith
Hellion
inevitable_faith

PostSubject: Re: Inevitable_Faith's Dark Eldar   Inevitable_Faith's Dark Eldar - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23 2019, 15:43

Here's the finished Archon. Hope you guys like him.

Inevitable_Faith's Dark Eldar - Page 5 Img_2225

Inevitable_Faith's Dark Eldar - Page 5 Img_2222
Inevitable_Faith's Dark Eldar - Page 5 Img_2221
Inevitable_Faith's Dark Eldar - Page 5 Img_2224
Inevitable_Faith's Dark Eldar - Page 5 Img_2223
Back to top Go down
Ripper.McGuirl
Hellion
Ripper.McGuirl

PostSubject: Re: Inevitable_Faith's Dark Eldar   Inevitable_Faith's Dark Eldar - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23 2019, 16:14

Love it. The combination of parts is something I'd love to see more of in general, among dark eldar armies.
Back to top Go down
http://destroydestroydestroy.org
inevitable_faith
Hellion
inevitable_faith

PostSubject: Re: Inevitable_Faith's Dark Eldar   Inevitable_Faith's Dark Eldar - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24 2019, 07:11

Thank you very much Ripper, glad you like him.
Back to top Go down
inevitable_faith
Hellion
inevitable_faith

PostSubject: Re: Inevitable_Faith's Dark Eldar   Inevitable_Faith's Dark Eldar - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07 2021, 16:53

Hey everyone. It's been a long time since I updated here but I figured with the new codex hype it would be fun to spread my wings of instagram for a bit. I finished my first test mini for the Incubi I will be adding to my army. Tried for something a bit different from the rest of my army scheme with the bone armour and went for a bit of a stylized dark blade as opposed to my typical metallic. Definitely some room for improvement but I suppose that's why they come with 5 in a box. Thanks for checking him out and I hope you guys like him.

Inevitable_Faith's Dark Eldar - Page 5 20210410
Inevitable_Faith's Dark Eldar - Page 5 20210412
Inevitable_Faith's Dark Eldar - Page 5 20210411
Inevitable_Faith's Dark Eldar - Page 5 20210413

Count Adhemar likes this post

Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: Inevitable_Faith's Dark Eldar   Inevitable_Faith's Dark Eldar - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07 2021, 17:04

That's a really nice colour scheme. If I hadn't already painted half of my Incubi I'd be nicking that!

inevitable_faith
Hellion
inevitable_faith

PostSubject: Re: Inevitable_Faith's Dark Eldar   Inevitable_Faith's Dark Eldar - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08 2021, 01:15

Thank you very much Count Adhemar. If you haven't gotten to them yet you could maybe to the Klaivex in each unit as a different scheme to denote rank. If you every want the breakdown on the armour let me know, I'd be happy to share it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inevitable_Faith's Dark Eldar   Inevitable_Faith's Dark Eldar - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inevitable_Faith's Dark Eldar
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5