THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

FAQ Update.

Go down 
+12
Ynneadwraith
CptMetal
megatrons2nd
Massaen
Painjunky
RedRegicide
Ultimatejet
Count Adhemar
fisheyes
Jimsolo
StreetsAhead
Draco
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
fisheyes
Klaivex
fisheyes

FAQ Update. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAQ Update.   FAQ Update. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29 2016, 13:33

@megatrons2nd, I will not disagree that most/all raiders are dead by Turn 4. But if your ravagers and venoms are still alive in the back-field, than you are probably doing alright.

I wont argue this any more, I think we have both stated our opinions, and neither of us will budge from our positions. I think we can both agree that drop pods are just better than any other transport in the game, and leave it at that Wink

So has anyone else had a game to try out these new FAQ rules?
Back to top Go down
CptMetal
Dracon
CptMetal

PostSubject: Re: FAQ Update.   FAQ Update. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29 2016, 14:27

I'm actually doing fine in my gaming group and I slaughtered imperial guard, Crimson Fists (2x) and those weak cousins of us.
You just have to go full MSU with one hard hitting center piece

Klaivex
fisheyes

PostSubject: Re: FAQ Update.   FAQ Update. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29 2016, 15:49

@cptmetal, did you attempt to do any tank shock fun?
Back to top Go down
CptMetal
Dracon
CptMetal

PostSubject: Re: FAQ Update.   FAQ Update. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30 2016, 12:53

Yes. I used the chains on venoms to harass the guard boys. Shocked a damn huge squad of conscripts off the board for example. I was able to do that by using the archangel bomb to cripple his leadership the same turn.

Klaivex
fisheyes

PostSubject: Re: FAQ Update.   FAQ Update. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01 2016, 12:54

@cptmetal, so you killed off the sgt, then shocked them into running away? I am guessing he didnt have any melta/plasma to potentially get off a death-or-glory?
Back to top Go down
CptMetal
Dracon
CptMetal

PostSubject: Re: FAQ Update.   FAQ Update. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01 2016, 23:46

No, I killed the guys giving a moral bubble boost. He didn't have Melter bombs but he just ran away because he failed the leadership test. No success, no death and glory. And he was still in his deployment zone and with such big squads pretty near to the edge with some dudes of the big squad.
They leave the table sheo,the whole squad is removed from play. Profit

Klaivex
fisheyes

PostSubject: Re: FAQ Update.   FAQ Update. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02 2016, 13:59

Not sure if we can Jink in a Tank Shock, so I am still a little worried about melta/plasma fire just wrecking our stuff.

Glad to hear your shocking your opponents into submission though Wink
Back to top Go down
CptMetal
Dracon
CptMetal

PostSubject: Re: FAQ Update.   FAQ Update. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02 2016, 14:46

It's nice to disrupt your enemy's plans.

Wych
Kantalla

PostSubject: Re: FAQ Update.   FAQ Update. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03 2016, 00:31

fisheyes wrote:
Not sure if we can Jink in a Tank Shock, so I am still a little worried about melta/plasma fire just wrecking our stuff.
No jink! But melee resolved against front armour if you happen to use a Ravager

Back to top Go down
TeenageAngst
Incubi
TeenageAngst

PostSubject: Re: FAQ Update.   FAQ Update. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11 2016, 05:21

I've moved beyond dudes in boats using the boats as a gunnery platform now that I've acquired a bazillion Venoms so the FAQ doesn't change much for me. It works when it works but when it doesn't work you're usually out a 90 point boat and your dudes are stranded where they hit the ground. Raiders like to explode, it's what they do, so I use them as man missiles. They shoot in from my side of the board from reserves, rocket up to whatever I want dead, and when they inevitably blow up next turn, something killy pops out like a fiendish piñata. I'm gonna miss Wraith bombs though, those were neat :<

Flawless pieces of literary perfection:
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/2805979/
Back to top Go down
RedRegicide
Wych
RedRegicide

PostSubject: Re: FAQ Update.   FAQ Update. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11 2016, 13:45

Fiendish piñata x) what do you put in them?

PostSubject: Re: FAQ Update.   FAQ Update. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FAQ Update.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2