THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

My plans for a future dark eldar 2000 point list. All opinions welcomed.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vexillarius321
Slave
Vexillarius321

My plans for a future dark eldar 2000 point list. All opinions welcomed. Empty
PostSubject: My plans for a future dark eldar 2000 point list. All opinions welcomed.   My plans for a future dark eldar 2000 point list. All opinions welcomed. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16 2016, 05:05

Firstly, i'd like to point out that i'm using the realspace raiders detachment, giving up objective secured in order to give my men some more survivability in case the enemy gets first turn. (The extra fast attack slots certainly dont hurt either.) With that out of the way, here goes.

Hq-Archon with shadow field, agonizer, parasite's kiss, and soul trap. Taking a venom with 2 splinter cannons (all venoms will have this.)

Troops- 10 man kabalite squad with a splinter cannon, in a raider with splinter racks, night shields, and disentegrators. Another 5 warrior squad with sybarite taking haywire grenades, mounted in a venom.

Elites- 1 squad of blasterborn with a splinter cannon, taking a venom.

Heavy support-2 Dark lance ravagers with night shields, and a voidraven with stock weaponry.

Fast attack-2 razorwing jetfighters, splinter cannon and dark lances. Next, 2 six man squads of reaver jetbikes with 2 pairs of cluster caltrops on each. Finally, two five man squads of scourges, one taking 4 heat lances and the other taking 4 haywire blasters.
Back to top Go down
RedRegicide
Wych
RedRegicide

PostSubject: Re: My plans for a future dark eldar 2000 point list. All opinions welcomed.   My plans for a future dark eldar 2000 point list. All opinions welcomed. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16 2016, 11:09

You should give the archon some guards.

Do you guys play death from the skies?

Void raven is cool but over priced.

I think the gunboat is too expensive for its own good

Just my 2 cents! It looks like a good list

Klaivex
fisheyes

PostSubject: Re: My plans for a future dark eldar 2000 point list. All opinions welcomed.   My plans for a future dark eldar 2000 point list. All opinions welcomed. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16 2016, 12:50

Your board presence consists of 8 units Turn 1 (I assume the scourges are in Reserve), of which 6 are our fragile transports.

For 2000 pts, this may be a problem. I can see most enemy armies being able to destroy  half of this turn 1.

It may be better to take some more cheap MSU venoms over the warrior raider.

Still looks Ok though
Back to top Go down
Vexillarius321
Slave
Vexillarius321

PostSubject: Re: My plans for a future dark eldar 2000 point list. All opinions welcomed.   My plans for a future dark eldar 2000 point list. All opinions welcomed. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16 2016, 16:26

I figured void Raven was kind of overpriced, but I play in a meta where people seem to take a tank line in the rear, and that void mine hitting them would do some work I think. Also, they're our only source of void lances, unfortunately. And venous sound like a better idea, target saturation is pretty important.
Back to top Go down
RedRegicide
Wych
RedRegicide

PostSubject: Re: My plans for a future dark eldar 2000 point list. All opinions welcomed.   My plans for a future dark eldar 2000 point list. All opinions welcomed. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16 2016, 16:33

It's only 1 large blast, and very likely to just take of 1 hp.

Klaivex
fisheyes

PostSubject: Re: My plans for a future dark eldar 2000 point list. All opinions welcomed.   My plans for a future dark eldar 2000 point list. All opinions welcomed. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16 2016, 18:47

Eh, if it works for him, let him have it.

Anti-tank is hard for us. Glad to see you are making use of our premier AT unit (scourges). Dont fall for the ravager trap. They are NOT good at AT.
Back to top Go down
RedRegicide
Wych
RedRegicide

PostSubject: Re: My plans for a future dark eldar 2000 point list. All opinions welcomed.   My plans for a future dark eldar 2000 point list. All opinions welcomed. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16 2016, 19:05

They aren't that good at AT, but I think they have some advantages. Av11 feels tough when compared to av10, due to protection from small arms fire. They have 36" range which is useful for staying away from opponents. Also str8 ap2 can be good for MC hunting

Slave
Vexillarius321

PostSubject: Re: My plans for a future dark eldar 2000 point list. All opinions welcomed.   My plans for a future dark eldar 2000 point list. All opinions welcomed. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16 2016, 20:20

The main reason I'm even buying ravagers is because my main opponent is crons, against him I'll be giving the ravagers disintegrator cannons to shred his troops. And while I know I'll likely only knock off a hull point with the mine, I'll ideally be hitting two or three tanks with the blast. And scourges are awesome, I've seen them do some work tearing up any vehicles in the enemy backfield.
Back to top Go down
Vexillarius321
Slave
Vexillarius321

PostSubject: Re: My plans for a future dark eldar 2000 point list. All opinions welcomed.   My plans for a future dark eldar 2000 point list. All opinions welcomed. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17 2016, 19:29

With realspace raiders detachment, isn't it technically possible to take nine flyers? I'm kind of curious if that's been done, I cant find it anywhere online.
Back to top Go down
amorrowlyday
Hekatrix
amorrowlyday

PostSubject: Re: My plans for a future dark eldar 2000 point list. All opinions welcomed.   My plans for a future dark eldar 2000 point list. All opinions welcomed. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18 2016, 00:48

Yep that's totally doable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My plans for a future dark eldar 2000 point list. All opinions welcomed.   My plans for a future dark eldar 2000 point list. All opinions welcomed. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My plans for a future dark eldar 2000 point list. All opinions welcomed.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: