THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Games Workshop 6 month financial report, January 2017

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TeenageAngst
Incubi
TeenageAngst

Games Workshop 6 month financial report, January 2017 Empty
PostSubject: Games Workshop 6 month financial report, January 2017   Games Workshop 6 month financial report, January 2017 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01 2017, 01:31

Balance sheets.

Reference charts.

F***ING GRAAAAAPHS AW YEAH

tl;dw: GW's doing well financially both on the stock market and in terms of fundamentals. This means that the current trend of releases, community engagement, and boxed games will probably continue.
Back to top Go down
BetrayTheWorld
Trueborn

PostSubject: Re: Games Workshop 6 month financial report, January 2017   Games Workshop 6 month financial report, January 2017 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01 2017, 09:06

TeenageAngst wrote:
GW's doing well financially both on the stock market and in terms of fundamentals. This means that the current trend of releases, community engagement, and boxed games will probably continue.

Imagine that. I can't believe it took them this long to realize that treating your customers like plague-bearing leppers in the dark ages isn't the way to improve sales.
Back to top Go down
TeenageAngst
Incubi
TeenageAngst

PostSubject: Re: Games Workshop 6 month financial report, January 2017   Games Workshop 6 month financial report, January 2017 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04 2017, 01:10

What I find remarkable isn't just that it's working, but that it's working so well so quickly. The customers have been very responsive to their changes.
Back to top Go down
BetrayTheWorld
Trueborn

PostSubject: Re: Games Workshop 6 month financial report, January 2017   Games Workshop 6 month financial report, January 2017 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04 2017, 03:42

I'm not. Customers have been asking GW to do PRECISELY this for years. The fact that it took 20 years for a guy to go into the board meeting and say, "Hey, why not give our customers what they want?" is what is so crazy about it. GW being oblivious to the desires of their fanbase was a running meme on the internet since the invention of the internet.

So am I surprised to see a positive reaction from the people who are finally getting what they asked for? Not at all. The only thing I'm surprised about is that GW survived as long as a company as they did BEFORE they started the current trend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Games Workshop 6 month financial report, January 2017   Games Workshop 6 month financial report, January 2017 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Games Workshop 6 month financial report, January 2017
Page 1 of 1