THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Weapons with additional attacks

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kantalla
Wych
Kantalla

Weapons with additional attacks Empty
PostSubject: Weapons with additional attacks   Weapons with additional attacks I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 11 2017, 14:00

An ambiguous wording question regarding weapons like Lelith's mane of barbs and hooks. The ability on the weapon says "Each time the bearer fights, it can make 2 additional attacks with this weapon".

Does this mean I can choose to make all of Lelith's normal attacks with her penetrating blades, and then get two bonus attacks with the mane of barbs and hooks? Or does it mean I would need to allocate at least one attack to the mane of barbs and hooks to get the additional attacks?

The same logic would apply to Grotesques with their monstrous cleaver. Wyches technically have the same wording, but don't have an alternative weapon to use.

Back to top Go down
Logan Frost
Sybarite
Logan Frost

PostSubject: Re: Weapons with additional attacks   Weapons with additional attacks I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 11 2017, 14:19

Considering how attacks work in this edition (you can now mix the weapons used to attack rather than making all the attacks with the same weapon) Lelith can do her 4 basic attacks with any weapon she is equipped with plus 1 with her penetrating blades, using their profile, plus 2 with mane of barbs and hooks, using their profile.
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: Weapons with additional attacks   Weapons with additional attacks I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 11 2017, 14:20

One of the issues tackled in this thread. Nothing in that rule says you need to allocate an attack with the hair in order to get the additional attacks. You just need to fight.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weapons with additional attacks   Weapons with additional attacks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weapons with additional attacks
Page 1 of 1