THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Grotesque cc attacks

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kuzzuk
Hellion

Grotesque cc attacks Empty
PostSubject: Grotesque cc attacks   Grotesque cc attacks I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22 2014, 00:11

Hi guys, just looking for some clarification here, a lot of reviews about the grotesques include how they would be getting 3+ rerolls to wound in cc.

As I've been playing them, I thought I had to choose between using the gauntlet (poison etc) or a normal ccw that would wound most stuff on a 2/3,

Can you use the best of both worlds? So a reroll to wound with less than the 4+? and the insta gib on a 6? If anyone could explain that would be awsome Smile ( my soon to be converted grotesques would love you too!)
Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: Grotesque cc attacks   Grotesque cc attacks I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22 2014, 00:18

Go look up the poison USR and read it again - I don't think it's what you thought it was, and yes, it allows for 3+ re-rollable versus some enemies (like Space Marines for one)

Back to top Go down
Evil Space Elves
Haemonculus Ancient
Evil Space Elves

PostSubject: Re: Grotesque cc attacks   Grotesque cc attacks I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22 2014, 02:51

kuzzuk wrote:

Can you use the best of both worlds? So a reroll to wound with less than the 4+? and the insta gib on a 6? If anyone could explain that would be awsome Smile )

Oh yes you can Twisted Evil There are very much as awesome as the hype. Giving them Flesh Gauntlets really gave them a bump in this codex.

My Dark Eldar Project Log
Back to top Go down
1++
Hekatrix

PostSubject: Re: Grotesque cc attacks   Grotesque cc attacks I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22 2014, 08:50

Definitely a great weapon on these guys, and in a big unit they can be very scary to any monsters in the game as I've had first hand experience with already

Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Grotesque cc attacks   Grotesque cc attacks I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22 2014, 09:37

That's brilliant cheers for clearing that up guys! My walking bits of angry bacon just got a lot scarier...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grotesque cc attacks   Grotesque cc attacks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grotesque cc attacks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Rules: Queries & Questions
-