THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Psychic powers in combat

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

Psychic powers in combat Empty
PostSubject: Psychic powers in combat   Psychic powers in combat I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 27 2017, 09:55

Probably just a hangover from earlier editions but I can't see anything to prevent psykers using their powers either whilst they are in combat or when their target is in combat. Am I missing anything?

Scrz
Sybarite
Scrz

PostSubject: Re: Psychic powers in combat   Psychic powers in combat I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 27 2017, 12:37

I think you are correct. You can manifest a power even in CC. What kind of unit you will be able to target, will be stated in the rules for the power itself. But I haven't seen any that disallow targeting a unit in engaged in CC.
Mind bullets > regular bullets.

Squirrel!
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: Psychic powers in combat   Psychic powers in combat I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 27 2017, 12:58

You can also target characters, as the restriction on targeting them only applies in the shooting phase.

Barrywise
Wych
Barrywise

PostSubject: Re: Psychic powers in combat   Psychic powers in combat I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 27 2017, 14:08

Yeah, tying up a psyker in CC only limits which unit it can cast smite on.

Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

PostSubject: Re: Psychic powers in combat   Psychic powers in combat I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 27 2017, 16:54

remember Smite is the closest unit anyway. If you are in combat, you can only smite what you are fighting

Current List:
First 2k GSC List
Back to top Go down
Barrywise
Wych
Barrywise

PostSubject: Re: Psychic powers in combat   Psychic powers in combat I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 27 2017, 17:34

Right, that's what I was implying.

Also, just to confirm. Psychic powers out of vehicles is a no go right?

Sybarite
Scrz

PostSubject: Re: Psychic powers in combat   Psychic powers in combat I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 27 2017, 18:27

yeah. only thing you can do out of vehicles is shoot out of open topped vehicles.

Squirrel!
Back to top Go down
Shadows Revenge
Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

PostSubject: Re: Psychic powers in combat   Psychic powers in combat I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 27 2017, 19:34

Correct. The models are considered off the board unless a special rule (Open-Topped or the one on the Tantulus) says otherwise

Current List:
First 2k GSC List
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Psychic powers in combat   Psychic powers in combat I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Psychic powers in combat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Rules: Queries & Questions
-
Jump to: