THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Should GW release new different Box Sets

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
angelrei
Hellion
angelrei

Should GW release new different Box Sets Empty
PostSubject: Should GW release new different Box Sets   Should GW release new different Box Sets I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 06 2017, 11:18

Hi all just wondering what people think, should GW release new box sets that arn't focused on space marines, that they should expand on them and start using other armies, I for one would love to see it, anything from Astra Militarium, Orks, Necrons, Tau, Tyranids, Orks, eldar, dark eldar, adaptus fighting someone then it always being space marines. I don't know what they had in the past but the only box sets I've seen have been Space marines vs chaos, space marines vs gene stealers, space marines vs genesteal cult, space marines vs Harlquins, space marines vs chaos the two 30K sets, the new primaris box set and then finally the Dark Eldar gangs of Commorragh set.

Would be awesome to see something other then space marines, plus it would also be a great way for them to get other people interested in other armies and even a great way of current players to start a new army or armies. A nice box set like one of the heresy one would be great of DE raiding AM or Adeptus, or even Orks attacking Tau, any combination that has nothing to do with Chaos and space marines.
Back to top Go down
|Meavar
Hekatrix
|Meavar

PostSubject: Re: Should GW release new different Box Sets   Should GW release new different Box Sets I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 06 2017, 11:30

I am all in favour of this.

And I really hope they will do it, but I think gangs of commorragh was a lucky fluke and it won't happen (that often) anymore.
Still if they would make similar boxed sets for other armies I am greatly in favour.

Mainly losing the space marines, could be chaos space marines if they really want to have some marines in there. Since also Chaos did not have so much love last editions. Anything but Space marines (of any chapter).
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: Should GW release new different Box Sets   Should GW release new different Box Sets I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 06 2017, 11:33

Space Marines are the poster child of 40K and, no matter how neglected other factions may feel, they will almost always be represented in any new 40k books, campaigns, boxes etc. I really don't see that changing anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
angelrei
Hellion
angelrei

PostSubject: Re: Should GW release new different Box Sets   Should GW release new different Box Sets I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 06 2017, 12:01

These nothing wrong with using space marines to pull people in but once in these nothing wrong with using new box sets that feature other armies, sure if they must use their little blue babys in it with other armie thats fine but just need a expanded range of box sets, seeing power armor in all box sets has been the thing thats put me off space marines, their just everywere and now they come in even bigger forum as primaris. Sure if their gonna use them switch it up abit, change things around, why not have some box set featuring space marine bikers against eldar jet bikes or marine centurions or agressors vs Tau crisis suits, just something different.
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: Should GW release new different Box Sets   Should GW release new different Box Sets I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 06 2017, 12:20

I completely agree but I just don't think GW does!
Back to top Go down
angelrei
Hellion
angelrei

PostSubject: Re: Should GW release new different Box Sets   Should GW release new different Box Sets I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 06 2017, 13:00

Tbh they should becuase its got their poster child on it so it'll sell those and then it also has other army with it which can lead to other people enjoying that army and deciding to get that as well which can easily mean more money for them and a large interest in other armies that can lead to more money as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should GW release new different Box Sets   Should GW release new different Box Sets I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should GW release new different Box Sets
Page 1 of 1