THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

1,750 semi-competitive list

Go down 
+3
hekatrixxy
Mikoneo
Diurach
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Diurach
Hellion
Diurach

1,750 semi-competitive list Empty
PostSubject: 1,750 semi-competitive list   1,750 semi-competitive list I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 24 2017, 14:29

Hi guys, I put this list together thinking it would be a nice mix of stuff I like (Incubi) and stuff I think will perform well (venoms). As the title says, I intend it for it to be fairly competitive (but if it doesn't win 100% of the time I won't mind). Any feedback would be much appreciated - so how competitive do you think it actually can be, are any of the units wasted points etc.

The list is as follows:

Battalion Detachment for 3 command points

Drazhar 140
Succubus - Archite Glaive, Agoniser 76

Incubi x 7 - Klaivex w. Demiklaives, 8 Klaives 134

Wyches x 9 - Hekatrix w. PGL, Agoniser. Razorflail, Splinter pistols, Dark light Grenades, 7 Hekatarii Blades 92
Kabalite Warriors x 5 Sybarite, Blaster 50
Kabalite Warriors x 5 Sybarite w. PGL, Blaster 53
Kabalite Warriors x 5 Sybarite w. PGL, Blaster 53

Raider - Dark Lance, Bladevanes, Shock Prow 116
Raider - Dark Lance, Bladevanes, Shock Prow 116
Venom - 2 Splinter Cannons, Bladevanes 80

Ravager - 3 Dark Lances, Bladevanes 155

Razorwing Jet Fighter - 2 Dark Lances, Splinter Cannon, Razorwing Missiles 170

Total - 1,750
Drazhar will accompany the Incubi in a Raider, and the Succubus will accompany the Wyches in the other Raider. The Kabalites will all be mounted in the venoms.

The general plan is for the venoms to rush forward while the Dark Lances destroy enemy tanks. The venoms - and warriors inside them - will whittle down enemy infantry units with splinter fire, and the wyches/incubi are there to assault any that don't get destroyed in the morale phase.

So, what do you guys think of my attempt? As I said, all comments welcomed! Thanks Very Happy

Last edited by Diurach on Fri Nov 24 2017, 17:15; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Correction of my myriad mistakes)
Back to top Go down
Mikoneo
Kabalite Warrior
Mikoneo

PostSubject: Re: 1,750 semi-competitive list   1,750 semi-competitive list I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 24 2017, 14:41

I cannot help you much with the list unfortunately, it looks solid but I have never played in the competitive scene. I would like to point out that (as far as I'm aware) your succubus loadout is not valid from the options in the index
Back to top Go down
Diurach
Hellion
Diurach

PostSubject: Re: 1,750 semi-competitive list   1,750 semi-competitive list I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 24 2017, 15:02

Mikoneo wrote:
I cannot help you much with the list unfortunately, it looks solid but I have never played in the competitive scene. I would like to point out that (as far as I'm aware) your succubus loadout is not valid from the options in the index

D'oh! You are quite right - can't believe I missed that! I have edited the list and used the extra points on PGLs for the sybarites in the warrior squads. I'm hoping they can help with the plan to whittle enemy units away in the morale phase.
Back to top Go down
hekatrixxy
Kabalite Warrior
hekatrixxy

PostSubject: Re: 1,750 semi-competitive list   1,750 semi-competitive list I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 24 2017, 15:11

Your points are also wrong on the Venoms. With two splinter cannons they are 95 points each, not 80.

Cool avatar by the way!

Hellion
Diurach

PostSubject: Re: 1,750 semi-competitive list   1,750 semi-competitive list I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 24 2017, 15:36

hekatrixxy wrote:
Your points are also wrong on the Venoms. With two splinter cannons they are 95 points each, not 80.

Cool avatar by the way!

Oh good lord Embarassed Is there anything else I have managed to cock up? lol! I am not used to this new way of counting points; I'm an old 3rd/4th/5th edition player coming back to the game so this stuff where you have to add all the weapons on too is confusing for my mind silent

And thanks for the compliment on the avatar Cool
Back to top Go down
Hellstrom
Wych
Hellstrom

PostSubject: Re: 1,750 semi-competitive list   1,750 semi-competitive list I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 24 2017, 15:39

Use Battlescribe ... it's almost impossible to get it spot on without.
Back to top Go down
Diurach
Hellion
Diurach

PostSubject: Re: 1,750 semi-competitive list   1,750 semi-competitive list I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 24 2017, 17:16

Hellstrom wrote:
Use Battlescribe ... it's almost impossible to get it spot on without.

I've heard of that but I also heard that it isn't wholly accurate and you need a grasp of your army rules before you can use it - is that fair? I have only used the free version myself which is too limited to really get use out of.
Back to top Go down
Aschen
Sybarite
Aschen

PostSubject: Re: 1,750 semi-competitive list   1,750 semi-competitive list I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 25 2017, 06:04

I dunno what your meta is...but getting some Disintigrator cannons in that list would be very useful. Marines in cover are a pain in the ass to get rid of when you just have splinter fire...and your incubi are probably going to get shot down pretty quick
Back to top Go down
RedRegicide
Wych
RedRegicide

PostSubject: Re: 1,750 semi-competitive list   1,750 semi-competitive list I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 25 2017, 12:55

I don’t think drazhar is worth it honestly, you’ll get the +1 Turn 3 anyway

Get another succubus in that boat with those incubi, then they’ll benefit from no escape too

Alternatively cut out the boat altogether and deepsrike those incubi in with our new webway stratagem

Hellion
Jim_the_archon

PostSubject: Re: 1,750 semi-competitive list   1,750 semi-competitive list I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 25 2017, 17:54

We have a webway stratagem? Did I miss something I don't remember seeing any dark eldar stratagem's
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1,750 semi-competitive list   1,750 semi-competitive list I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1,750 semi-competitive list
Page 1 of 1