THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Raider vs passengers, different cult/kabal/coven

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LSK
Kabalite Warrior
LSK

Raider vs passengers, different cult/kabal/coven Empty
PostSubject: Raider vs passengers, different cult/kabal/coven   Raider vs passengers, different cult/kabal/coven I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30 2018, 10:27

Hello,

I may be wrong, but is it possible to start the game with some <Wych Cult> unit embarked in <Kabal> transport (Cursed Balde in a Flayed Skull Raider for instance)

As they are all DRUKHARI INFANTRY, i don't see anything wrong with that, but i'm a bit confused with the general faction restriction (ASURYANI not able to start the game embarked in a DRUKHARI raider, etc...)

Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: Raider vs passengers, different cult/kabal/coven   Raider vs passengers, different cult/kabal/coven I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30 2018, 10:55

You're correct. Asuryani cannot embark on a Raider as they are not DRUKHARI INFANTRY. Wyches, for example, are DRUKHARI INFANTRY so they can ride on any Raider, even if it's KABAL or COVEN, as there are no restrictions on transports for those keywords.

LSK
Kabalite Warrior
LSK

PostSubject: Re: Raider vs passengers, different cult/kabal/coven   Raider vs passengers, different cult/kabal/coven I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30 2018, 11:01

Thanks

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raider vs passengers, different cult/kabal/coven   Raider vs passengers, different cult/kabal/coven I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raider vs passengers, different cult/kabal/coven
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Rules: Queries & Questions
-
Jump to: