THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Revised list 2K DE Harlies

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Into the darkness
Hellion
Into the darkness

Revised list 2K DE Harlies Empty
PostSubject: Revised list 2K DE Harlies   Revised list 2K DE Harlies I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26 2019, 05:16

Battalion
No obsessions

BH Archon WL Cunning Venom Blade PGL 75 pts

Heam electro whip stinger pistol soothsayer and vex mask 81 pts

5 cursed blade wyches agonizer blast pistol +2 LD drug 54 pts

5 cursed blade wyches hydra gaunts agonizer blast pistol +1 toughness drug 58 pts

5 BH warriors blaster 47 pts

Battalion
Cult of Strife +1 attack obsession

Succubus WL trait Blood Dancer, tri whip, +1 attack drug 54 pts

Succubus agonizer glave blast pistol +2 move drug 60 pts

5 wyches hydra gaunts agonizer blast pistol 58 pts +1 attack drug

5 wyches shardnet and impaler agonizer blast pistol +1 str drug 59 pts

Razorwing Jetfighter 135 pts

Transports

1x BH venom stock 65 pts

2x BH dissi raiders 80 pts each

1x Dark Creed raider w/PGL 83 pts

Battalion
No Masque Forms
Silent Shroud Shadowseer VoT Smite, Pathways 125
Death Jester Shreiker Cannon 45 pts
Silent Shroud Troupe Master caress fusion pistol Starmist Rainment 86 pts

5 Silent Shroud troupes 1 caress 1 fusion pistol 81 pts

2x5 Silent Shroud troupes 2x fusion pistol each 2x caress each. 97 pts each

3x starweavers 99 points each

Silent Shroud Solitare Suit of Hiddent Knives, kiss, caress, 98 pts

Total 2k pts even. 18 + D3 CP less 4 for extra relics, 1 for warlord traits and 1 for Solitare in WWP (Drops in, VoT and pathways...sucker punch unit) 12+D3 cp to start turn 1.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Gizamaluke
Sybarite
Gizamaluke

PostSubject: Re: Revised list 2K DE Harlies   Revised list 2K DE Harlies I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26 2019, 09:25

Why Cursed Blade wyches in the mixed Batallion wouldn't they be better as cult of strife for the rerolls?
Are the Black Heart units only to unlock AoV since you don't have the Writ/won't get the FNP on vehicles?
Are the transports in the mixed Batallion otherwise they will invalidate the cult of strife obsession?
Why no Masque form? They all seem to be Silent Shroud to me.
Back to top Go down
Into the darkness
Hellion
Into the darkness

PostSubject: Re: Revised list 2K DE Harlies   Revised list 2K DE Harlies I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26 2019, 14:14

You are right about the re-rolls. I was thinking of using the cursed blade to grab an objective in cover w/concealed booby traps if they get charged. Perhaps the +1 toughness only....or make them both strife. Good catch! BH is for AoV, correct, and I can still re-roll hits. Dark Creed for Esoteric Kill with Torment Grenade, of course. I had to decide between -1 Ld shenanigans or An Example Made for the DJ. I'm essentially getting a souped up double shuriken cannon with character hunting toys and other fun stuff! Everyone else is silent shroud to take advantage of TM and Seer auras, spells.

Since my goal is to kill, editing my list. ALL wyches are Strife. I forgot about re-rolls.

Back to top Go down
Into the darkness
Hellion
Into the darkness

PostSubject: Re: Revised list 2K DE Harlies   Revised list 2K DE Harlies I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26 2019, 14:48

Minor oversight. I have a Sslyth in the list as well. That makes 2k even. Obviously for Cold Blooded Bodyguard and a little offense.
Back to top Go down
Jimsolo
Dracon
Jimsolo

PostSubject: Re: Revised list 2K DE Harlies   Revised list 2K DE Harlies I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26 2019, 14:51

Moving to Army Lists.
Back to top Go down
yellabelly
Sybarite
yellabelly

PostSubject: Re: Revised list 2K DE Harlies   Revised list 2K DE Harlies I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26 2019, 15:47

Your Cult of Strife batallion only has two troop selections?
I don't understand mixing Obsessions. The benefits your are trying to achieve seem like they aren't worth the sacrifice you are making to get them.
I don't know, I may well be missing the ideas behind this list. But it seem's to me like your trying to cram in too many tricks and seeking too many CPs at the expense of a coherent and functional army. For me, I'd be looking to streamline your list and take a BH detachment and a Strife detachment, if they are your two main elements. If you really want the Vexator, take a heamy in an auxillary support detachment.
I can't pass comment on the Harlequins, I don't know them well enough.

Sybarite
Gizamaluke

PostSubject: Re: Revised list 2K DE Harlies   Revised list 2K DE Harlies I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26 2019, 16:04

The mixed Batallion is for alliance of agony and the Vexator Mask Haemy, I'm guessing No auxiliary detachment because he already has 3 detachments and GW suggest 3 at 2000pts.
The harlequins seem a little under-armed so id drop the sslyth for a few more weapons on the troupe squads.
Back to top Go down
Into the darkness
Hellion
Into the darkness

PostSubject: Re: Revised list 2K DE Harlies   Revised list 2K DE Harlies I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26 2019, 16:13

I considered that. Maybe a couple caresses and shock prows/trophies? What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Gizamaluke
Sybarite
Gizamaluke

PostSubject: Re: Revised list 2K DE Harlies   Revised list 2K DE Harlies I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26 2019, 16:38

I tend to run mine 3 fusion 3 caress 2 shuriken 2 blade so that if their transport blows up I have two sacrificial lambs. Wouldn't bother with the prows and trophies unless after you've pimped out the clowns there are points left. I wouldn't bother mixing the clown detachment either I'd just stick with silent shroud on everything (well personally I'd go midnight sorrow but that's personal taste)
Back to top Go down
Into the darkness
Hellion
Into the darkness

PostSubject: Re: Revised list 2K DE Harlies   Revised list 2K DE Harlies I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26 2019, 17:01

.ok. Upgrade venom blade to agonizer on archon, +2 caress, grizzly trophy on a raider (to use 2 points....maybe. And +1 fusion pistol. Drop the Sslyth.
Back to top Go down
Into the darkness
Hellion
Into the darkness

PostSubject: Re: Revised list 2K DE Harlies   Revised list 2K DE Harlies I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26 2019, 17:13

Still not dropping Example Made. A BS 2 effective double shuriken cannon for 45 pts 5 wounds IN A TRANSPORT! Too good!
Back to top Go down
Into the darkness
Hellion
Into the darkness

PostSubject: Re: Revised list 2K DE Harlies   Revised list 2K DE Harlies I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27 2019, 16:10

Plan B. I think the better adjustment is Archon blaster PGL Agonizer trophy and +1 Caress. Allows WL to stay 18 inches away and use him to taunt the enemy. I can use that to draw units out of position.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revised list 2K DE Harlies   Revised list 2K DE Harlies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Revised list 2K DE Harlies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: