THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Point Changes for June 2022

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Soulless Samurai
Incubi
Soulless Samurai

Point Changes for June 2022 Empty
PostSubject: Point Changes for June 2022   Point Changes for June 2022 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22 2022, 14:46

https://www.warhammer-community.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/mYZ4b5gZUiktj4GI.pdf

Venoms are 10pts cheaper. I think Wyches might have come down by 1pt per model?

Otherwise:
- Wracks are still 8pts
- Succubus is still 80pts despite the premium on the artefacts/WLTs she needs to even be functional
- Splinter Cannons still hilariously overpriced
- Beasts and Beastmasters still the same.
- Raiders are still paying for past sins.
- Master abilities are still the same cost, Trueborn and Bloosbrides are still +3ppm

It's possible I've missed a change or two but nothing else sticks out at a glance.

Glass Battleaxe
Kabalite Warrior
Glass Battleaxe

PostSubject: Re: Point Changes for June 2022   Point Changes for June 2022 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22 2022, 15:37

Venoms are still the same cost, unfortunately - the base cost doesn't include any Splinter Cannons.

And yeah, the only change is 1pt cheaper on Wyches - disappointing, really.
Back to top Go down
SCP Yeeman
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Point Changes for June 2022   Point Changes for June 2022 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22 2022, 16:13

Tantalus is down 30 points.
Dark Scythes down 5 points.
Back to top Go down
Soulless Samurai
Incubi
Soulless Samurai

PostSubject: Re: Point Changes for June 2022   Point Changes for June 2022 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22 2022, 16:20

Glass Battleaxe wrote:
Venoms are still the same cost, unfortunately - the base cost doesn't include any Splinter Cannons.

Is the first Splinter Cannon not already baked into its cost?

fisheyes
Klaivex
fisheyes

PostSubject: Re: Point Changes for June 2022   Point Changes for June 2022 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22 2022, 16:43

Archons and RWJF are unchanged.

Only change I found was Wyches went down 1 ppm

But there is another document going live tomorrow, and adjustment to the Ballance Sheet. Who knows what it will include (rumors say a nerf to CWE Hail of Doom).

Seems like Harlies and CWE got off REALLY light with the point costs and the revised Secondaries. Hopefully they get kicked hard with tomorrows document, otherwise they will be undisputed #1 (in Comp play)
Back to top Go down
Glass Battleaxe
Kabalite Warrior
Glass Battleaxe

PostSubject: Re: Point Changes for June 2022   Point Changes for June 2022 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22 2022, 17:30

Soulless Samurai wrote:
Glass Battleaxe wrote:

Looking on Battlescribe (not the most reliable source, I know, but it's usually right) it lists the built-in Splinter Cannon as 10pts, which suggests that the base cost is 65pts BEFORE adding the built-in Splinter Cannon.

I suppose if you've listed the optional Splinter Cannon as 10pts, it would seem weird to list the built-in one as free when it's the same gun.
Back to top Go down
Soulless Samurai
Incubi
Soulless Samurai

PostSubject: Re: Point Changes for June 2022   Point Changes for June 2022 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22 2022, 20:30

Glass Battleaxe wrote:
Soulless Samurai wrote:
Glass Battleaxe wrote:

Looking on Battlescribe (not the most reliable source, I know, but it's usually right) it lists the built-in Splinter Cannon as 10pts, which suggests that the base cost is 65pts BEFORE adding the built-in Splinter Cannon.

Hmm, looks like you're right. Pity.

Glass Battleaxe wrote:
I suppose if you've listed the optional Splinter  Cannon as 10pts, it would seem weird to list the built-in one as free when it's the same gun.

But given that the first cannon is mandatory and has no alternative options to replace it, I don't see why you wouldn't just bake it into the cost of the model.

e.g. with my Necrons, I don't wonder why a Gauss Cannon costs points on a Annihilation Barge but not on a Destroyer. Because the former can swap it out for another gun while the latter have literally welded Gauss Cannons to their arms and can't swap them out for anything else. Razz

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Point Changes for June 2022   Point Changes for June 2022 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Point Changes for June 2022
Page 1 of 1