THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Points changes today - the APP updated already

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Squidmaster
Klaivex
Squidmaster

Points changes today - the APP updated already Empty
PostSubject: Points changes today - the APP updated already   Points changes today - the APP updated already I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07 2023, 12:36

No official release, but the APP has just updated (on Android).

These are out changes based on minimum squad sizes:

Archons down -10pts
Beastmasters -15pts
Court -10pts
Drazhar -15pts!
Haemonculus -15pts
Hellions -10pts
Incubi -5pts!
Kabalites -10pts!
Lelith -20pts
Mandrakes -5pts
Ravagers +20pts!!!!
Reavers -5pts
Scourge -10pts
Succubus -25pts!
Urien -25pts!
Wracks -5pts
Wyches -20pts

Oddly, Scourge have gone down for five, but UP for 10. They now fit the "double cost for double models" formula, even though the extra five only have Shardcarbines.

http://www.escelionfilms.com
Archon_91
Wych
Archon_91

PostSubject: Re: Points changes today - the APP updated already   Points changes today - the APP updated already I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07 2023, 15:16

That seems about right, i think we all knew that ravagers were way under costed, however it is incredibly nice to see that Urien, Lelith, and Draz aren't over costed anymore ... and that they have accepted that our melee options (wyches) were way way way over costed, and I'm so happy cronos remained un touched
Back to top Go down
Athalkar
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Points changes today - the APP updated already   Points changes today - the APP updated already I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 08 2023, 00:38

Archon + 3 Kabalites + 2 Scourge = the additional cost for ravagers. Ravagers are still auto takes and the lists are, overall, going to see some extra points.

I still think wyches are over costed being unable to get the S4 melee attacks without Lelith. (The loss of combat drugs really hurt their versatility.)

Beastmaster discount is interesting, that is cheap 20 wound blob at t4 with great 9" scout move and re-roll charges.

With nerfs to gene stealer cults and buffs to space marines - a cheaper drazhar and incubi will see play.

Seeing a cheaper Urien is nice.

Back to top Go down
krayd
Hekatrix
krayd

PostSubject: Re: Points changes today - the APP updated already   Points changes today - the APP updated already I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 21 2023, 13:51

Athalkar wrote:
Archon + 3 Kabalites + 2 Scourge = the additional cost for ravagers.  Ravagers are still auto takes and the lists are, overall, going to see some extra points.  

I still think wyches are over costed being unable to get the S4 melee attacks without Lelith.  (The loss of combat drugs really hurt their versatility.)

It feels *sort of* like 3rd edition all over again, where the key to victory was spamming cheap dark lances, and not a lot else (granted, in 3rd we had access to some very powerful close-combat archon builds, and ravagers with dissies could easily delete units of termies and MEQs)
Back to top Go down
Squidmaster
Klaivex
Squidmaster

PostSubject: Re: Points changes today - the APP updated already   Points changes today - the APP updated already I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 22 2023, 15:39

Got to agree. But to be honest, that's been Dark Eldar/Drukhari for quite some time. The Dark Lance is the one thing we've really got.

On top of all the new uni9ts we could really desperately do with, the faction really needs a bit more variety in weaponry.

http://www.escelionfilms.com
Archon_91
Wych
Archon_91

PostSubject: Re: Points changes today - the APP updated already   Points changes today - the APP updated already I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 22 2023, 19:33

I think the cronos is as indispensable as dark lances are anymore ... it went from bottom of the barrel to almost mandatory this edition
Back to top Go down
krayd
Hekatrix
krayd

PostSubject: Re: Points changes today - the APP updated already   Points changes today - the APP updated already I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 25 2023, 15:43

Squidmaster wrote:
Got to agree. But to be honest, that's been Dark Eldar/Drukhari for quite some time. The Dark Lance is the one thing we've really got.

On top of all the new uni9ts we could really desperately do with, the faction really needs a bit more variety in weaponry.

Especially since *all* of our variety in melee weaponry has been taken away.

Does anyone know if the Nid and/or SM codices indicate a return of any extra melee options? It seems like melee options got chopped down across the board in every index.
Back to top Go down
Sarcron
Sybarite
Sarcron

PostSubject: Re: Points changes today - the APP updated already   Points changes today - the APP updated already I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 01 2023, 04:02

Nid codex didn't add any missing weapons that were lost in the index or codices past other than termagant options, in general I think it's been very minor changes to datasheets from index to codex

Sarcron
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Points changes today - the APP updated already   Points changes today - the APP updated already I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Points changes today - the APP updated already
Page 1 of 1