THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

1500 6th edition eldar allies list help

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bananaking387
Slave

1500 6th edition eldar allies list help Empty
PostSubject: 1500 6th edition eldar allies list help   1500 6th edition eldar allies list help I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15 2012, 01:24

HQ
Archon
+ Blast Pistol
+ Agoniser
+ Combat Drugs
+ Soul Trap
+ Shadow Field

2 Haemonculi

Allies HQ
Farseer
+ Singing Spear
+ Runes of witnessing
+ Runes of Warding
+ Spirit Stones
+ Fortune
+ Mind War
3 Warlocks
+ Conceal
+ Enhance
+ Destuctor

Troops
10 Kabalite Warriors
+ Dark lance
+ Dedicated Transport
Raider
+ Night Shields

10 Kabalite Warriors
+ Dark lance
+ Dedicated Transport
Raider
+ Night Shields

5 Wyches
+ Haywire Grenades
+ Dedicated Transport
Venom

Allies Troops
5 Rangers

Elites
5 Incubi
+ Klaivex
+ Demiklaives

Heavy Support
Void Raven Bomber
+ 2 Necrotoxin missiles
+ Night Shields

Void Raven Bomber
+ 2 Necrotoxin missiles
+ Night Shields

the idea of this list is the warriors are going to ditch the raider behind some cover and shoot there dark lance and the haemonculus would join each unit for FNP and the Archon will be on foot with the farseer,warlocks, and incubi. to stay alive they will hug cover and the farseer will fortune them, the warlocks will use conceal on them and enhance the unit for even more initiative and WS. while they are trying to get to the enemy the "leeroy jenkins" unit (wyches) is going to go flat out and attract fire power from big scary things that will try to kill my archons unit and maby even pop a vehicle or tye up a squad but mostly im expecting them to die...the rangers will also just hug some cover with there stealth and try to snipe characters or squad leaders. the void raven bombers will come in mid game and pick off small squads or help AT because my CSM friend always brings like 2 defilers , a pred i think, and 4 squads of beserkers/nurgle marines in rhinos, also for his HQ no matter what every game ive ever played with him he will bring 2 scary daemon princes. my eldar friend brings footdar lists with 2 wraithlords and maby eldrad, the vanillia marines bring a different type of list every game that has a mix of termies in a land raider, rhinoes with marines, predators, scouts and thats all i know. please tell me if you guys have any suggestions on what i should change in this list.
Back to top Go down
Shadows Revenge
Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

PostSubject: Re: 1500 6th edition eldar allies list help   1500 6th edition eldar allies list help I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16 2012, 14:00

question, are you trying to put both the Archon, Incubi, Farseer, and warlocks in one unit? That isnt how it works. Yes, both the Farseer and Archon are independent characters, but warlocks and incubi arent, so they cant join each other. They would have to be two different squads.

If you know that, then you must know that 3 warlocks and 5 Incubi arent enough if you want to footslog them. Ontop of that, Fortune doesnt work unless you target "An Eldar Unit" as in a unit from Codex: Eldar. Although the ruling on that is different from gaming group to gaming group, that is the general concensus.

I would either get a raider/serpent for your units, or get more of them.

Current List:
First 2k GSC List
Back to top Go down
bananaking387
Slave

PostSubject: Re: 1500 6th edition eldar allies list help   1500 6th edition eldar allies list help I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17 2012, 02:06

Shadows Revenge wrote:
question, are you trying to put both the Archon, Incubi, Farseer, and warlocks in one unit? That isnt how it works. Yes, both the Farseer and Archon are independent characters, but warlocks and incubi arent, so they cant join each other. They would have to be two different squads.

If you know that, then you must know that 3 warlocks and 5 Incubi arent enough if you want to footslog them. Ontop of that, Fortune doesnt work unless you target "An Eldar Unit" as in a unit from Codex: Eldar. Although the ruling on that is different from gaming group to gaming group, that is the general concensus.

I would either get a raider/serpent for your units, or get more of them.

oh i didnt notice that i was just thinking that the farseer and the locks were one unit and didnt realize that the locks werent independent chars. also after i posted i noticed that it doesnt make any since to have a agoniser with soul trap so i was thinking of replacing the incubi and swapping the archons agoniser with a huskblade and swapping the incubi with maby harlequins or something like that. what do think?
Back to top Go down
Shadows Revenge
Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

PostSubject: Re: 1500 6th edition eldar allies list help   1500 6th edition eldar allies list help I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17 2012, 14:54

then what you are thinking about doing is what is called a Harliestar (check out the link in my sig for my harliestar list currently, although I am planing to add Eldrad instead of the farseer) and that should give you an idea of how one looks. The problem with harlies is while they are tough, if you dont get fortune off, its a huge thing. Just remember that, and build to DE (or Eldar) strengths and you should be fine.

Current List:
First 2k GSC List
Back to top Go down
Mr Believer
Wych
Mr Believer

PostSubject: Re: 1500 6th edition eldar allies list help   1500 6th edition eldar allies list help I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17 2012, 23:54

I'd drop the warlocks entirely, and put the Farseer in a squad of warriors. Yeah, you can't put them in a transport then, but that squad will be good for holding objectives. You don't want the Farseer advancing into combat anyway, so putting him with the Archon (who you definitely do) is throwing him away really. Giving a warrior squad a character who will buff their already excellent shooting is always good. Just make they don't get lashed if there's a demon prince there...

I'd also give him four powers, and swap them all out for rulebook ones. The "Eldar unit" wording makes using most of the codex ones a bit pointless, and if you're going to take the best psyker HQ in the game, you might as well give him everything! At least, that's my thinking!

Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

PostSubject: Re: 1500 6th edition eldar allies list help   1500 6th edition eldar allies list help I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18 2012, 15:25

if your going to kit him out like that, you might as well take Eldrad, he would be cheaper, and can cast 3 powers a turn

Current List:
First 2k GSC List
Back to top Go down
Enfernux
Wych
Enfernux

PostSubject: Re: 1500 6th edition eldar allies list help   1500 6th edition eldar allies list help I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19 2012, 09:25

First, if you would run your farseer with locks, then:
1. give a lock enbolden, for with that you will reroll psytests...well, basically anything you would roll on leadership - yes, i've checked.
2. i would buff them up to at least 6-7 locks, give them and seer JB
3. if not, i would drop locks entirely, and as advised, put seer with harlequins.

Farseer:
for the points, i would take Eldrad, as said above.

Rangers:
they are good, combined with firelanes, but for the same points, you could have a unite of GJB able to take objectives preferably last turn.
Note: Eldar are not a very strong race, due to them being 4th ed - 40pts for a lance weapon man! They are a victory denieal army, or a stron in your face list, both of them are hard to do as allies, but victory denial is the easier from these to options.

DE-athstar:
so you are going to footslug your archon, your 2 haems and the incu? Bad idea.
With that, the 5 man incu with klaivex+demiklaves dont really need the archon at all. Well not without PGL at least.
The Haems are there just bare? thats 100 pts of 2 VP for your opponent.

On being a playah: i would like you to try out your list against me - sadly, we cant, for im optionally at least 500 Kms away.
On being an archon: i'd love to able this list. With Eldar, with DE, with combined.

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/enfer.nux?ref=tn_tnmn
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1500 6th edition eldar allies list help   1500 6th edition eldar allies list help I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1500 6th edition eldar allies list help
Page 1 of 1