THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Good eve, fellow Archons.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scathis
Slave

Good eve, fellow Archons. Empty
PostSubject: Good eve, fellow Archons.   Good eve, fellow Archons. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28 2012, 01:53

Greetings fellow Archons and Succubi, one and all! I stumbled across this site by accident this afternoon by a stroke of luck and have decided to make myself at home. I do hope no one minds.

I'm one the (apparently) many players who are returning to this fair city after taking a leave of absence. I first picked up WH40K back when 3rd edition was shiny an new, and dove head first into the universe's then newest addition, the Dark Eldar. I've picked up and played other armies since then, namely Night Lords Chaos marines and Necrons, but the Dark Kin have always been a sort of first love and tactical origin for me (I couldn't handle space marines or Imperial Guard, to slow and cumbersome, which is somewhat ironic considering my choice to play Necrons for a time).

After taking the last few years off from the game to focus on school and studies I've decided to return to where it all began. I'm looking forward to getting back into the hobby and rebuild my Kabal from the ground up (the original vanished into the depths of the void shortly after the Eye of Terror campaign during a move, and have not been seen since). I'm looking forward to learning from everyone here, and sharing what I have learned in turn. If anyone has any painting tips or color scheme recommendations, they would be much appreciated!

Only 500 points so far, but already the local Tau strike force and Chaos war band have learned to fear the dark. If only the Necrons would prove as easy prey...

Arena Champion
Mushkilla

Good eve, fellow Archons. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good eve, fellow Archons.   Good eve, fellow Archons. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28 2012, 08:08

Welcome home fellow Archon!

Glad to have another 40k Vet returning to the fold, I'm sure your experience and wisdom will benefit us all greatly. As for the ancient enemy they are not the easiest of prey, and can be rather troublesome at times, however their are many Archons in The Dark City who enjoy hunting these soulless abominations and I am sure they will give you advise, at a price of course...

...Oh and remember, don't drink the water...

“Even the Black Buzzards thought highly of him, and those maniacs were renowned for hating everyone.” - Tantalus, by Braden Campbell
Back to top Go down

Good eve, fellow Archons.
Page 1 of 1