THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Dark Eldar - 2000pt List - Kiss My List Submission

Go down 
+3
Archon
The Strange Dude
Xelkireth
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Xelkireth
In Exile

Dark Eldar - 2000pt List - Kiss My List Submission Empty
PostSubject: Dark Eldar - 2000pt List - Kiss My List Submission   Dark Eldar - 2000pt List - Kiss My List Submission I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09 2011, 14:45

Hey guys. I just wanted to share my list I posted on the Kiss My List competition that Screaming Heretic does. I don't really need advice on my list. This works for me and I know it's solid.

Dark Eldar - 2000pt List

HQ
Archon ( 135 pts)
Agoniser; Phantasm Grenade Launcher; Shadow Field

Elites
6 Incubi (202 pts)
Raider: Night Shields; Flickerfield

Troops
5 Kabalite Warriors: Blaster x1 (130 pts)
Venom: Splinter Cannon x2; Grisly Trophies

10 Kabalite Warriors: Splinter Cannon x1 (170 pts)
Raider: Grisly Trophies

9 Wyches: Shardnet & Impaler x2 (220 pts)
1 Hekatrix: Agoniser

Fast Attack
5 Scourges: Haywire Blaster x2 (130 pts)

Heavy Support
Razorwing Jetfighter: Splinter Cannon x1; Necrotoxin Missile x2; Shatterfield Missile x2; Flickerfield (185 pts)

Razorwing Jetfighter: Splinter Cannon x1; Necrotoxin Missile x2; Shatterfield Missile x2; Flickerfield (175 pts)

Total Cost:
1997 points

**Edit**
Revised list.

Last edited by Xelkireth on Fri Jun 10 2011, 03:40; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Revision)
Back to top Go down
The Strange Dude
Master of Raids
The Strange Dude

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar - 2000pt List - Kiss My List Submission   Dark Eldar - 2000pt List - Kiss My List Submission I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09 2011, 16:40

Z you have 10pts spare use them!!! (sorry I'm a stickler for getting the most out of points).

In Exile

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar - 2000pt List - Kiss My List Submission   Dark Eldar - 2000pt List - Kiss My List Submission I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09 2011, 16:41

Bah. On what?
Back to top Go down
The Strange Dude
Master of Raids
The Strange Dude

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar - 2000pt List - Kiss My List Submission   Dark Eldar - 2000pt List - Kiss My List Submission I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09 2011, 16:53

Xelkireth wrote:
Bah. On what?

Enhanced aether sails for both wych raiders?

In Exile

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar - 2000pt List - Kiss My List Submission   Dark Eldar - 2000pt List - Kiss My List Submission I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09 2011, 17:24

Ew. No thank you. I won't need them against my assault oriented opponents.
Back to top Go down
The Strange Dude
Master of Raids
The Strange Dude

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar - 2000pt List - Kiss My List Submission   Dark Eldar - 2000pt List - Kiss My List Submission I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09 2011, 17:27

torment grenade launchers then? -1 ld bubble and ld test to assault the vehicle (at -1).

In Exile

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar - 2000pt List - Kiss My List Submission   Dark Eldar - 2000pt List - Kiss My List Submission I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09 2011, 17:29

My meta-game is mostly fearless. Sad I play mostly Blood Angels and Grey Knights with smatterings of a weak Eldar army and hobbled together orks.
Back to top Go down
Archon
Kabalite Warrior
Archon

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar - 2000pt List - Kiss My List Submission   Dark Eldar - 2000pt List - Kiss My List Submission I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09 2011, 17:48

I've got to say, it looks like a very solid list. You should be bringing many slaves back to Commorragh with it!
Back to top Go down
SirTainly
Sybarite
SirTainly

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar - 2000pt List - Kiss My List Submission   Dark Eldar - 2000pt List - Kiss My List Submission I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09 2011, 19:36

10 points, splinter racks for a raider, get those rerolls on the drive-bys!

which is good if you play marines - the more saves they have to make the more chance of them failing
Back to top Go down
http://fortwargame.blogspot.com/
Xelkireth
In Exile

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar - 2000pt List - Kiss My List Submission   Dark Eldar - 2000pt List - Kiss My List Submission I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09 2011, 19:39

I don't keep my dudes in teh raiders. The raiders are transports to cover. The raiders then back behind LoS blocking terrain and only peak the prow out for darklight death.
Back to top Go down
SirTainly
Sybarite
SirTainly

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar - 2000pt List - Kiss My List Submission   Dark Eldar - 2000pt List - Kiss My List Submission I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09 2011, 19:42

Xelkireth wrote:
I don't keep my dudes in teh raiders. The raiders are transports to cover. The raiders then back behind LoS blocking terrain and only peak the prow out for darklight death.

wish we had more LoS blocking terrain! Sad
Back to top Go down
http://fortwargame.blogspot.com/
Veldrith
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar - 2000pt List - Kiss My List Submission   Dark Eldar - 2000pt List - Kiss My List Submission I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09 2011, 23:17

Uhm, use those 10 points on a 3rd Shatterfield on each Razorwing.

Or, on a Necrotoxin on each, to force a pinning test on top of the leadership test they'll probably have to take.
Back to top Go down
Baron Tordeck
The Helfather
Baron Tordeck

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar - 2000pt List - Kiss My List Submission   Dark Eldar - 2000pt List - Kiss My List Submission I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10 2011, 03:30

I would -1 incubi to get NS on the two wych raiders and use the 10 you already have to get more missiles and Veld suggested

Forum Rules - Read and Obey - Or Else!
Back to top Go down
Xelkireth
In Exile

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar - 2000pt List - Kiss My List Submission   Dark Eldar - 2000pt List - Kiss My List Submission I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10 2011, 03:41

Alright. I revised the list, used the last ten points on a Flickerfield for the Incubi raider. Took off an incubi and bought two Necrotoxins to go with the two Shatterfield missiles.
Back to top Go down
Hashmal
Kabalite Warrior
Hashmal

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar - 2000pt List - Kiss My List Submission   Dark Eldar - 2000pt List - Kiss My List Submission I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11 2011, 06:25

Xelkireth wrote:
Hey guys. I just wanted to share my list I posted on the Kiss My List competition that Screaming Heretic does. I don't really need advice on my list. This works for me and I know it's solid.

Looking to give feedback, if that works.

Xelkireth wrote:

HQ
Archon ( 135 pts)
Agoniser; Phantasm Grenade Launcher; Shadow Field

Solid. I usually take Combat Drugs, but I'm starting to think that's more out of old habit than effectiveness.

Xelkireth wrote:

Elites
6 Incubi (202 pts)
Raider: Night Shields; Flickerfield

Solid. The only risk single squads of Incubi run is a lack of redundancy, so they can be isolated and destroyed easier. I ignore this advice all the time and run them anyway.

Xelkireth wrote:

Troops

Solid.

Xelkireth wrote:

Interesting. Sort of like an anti-Venom spam, reversing the roles of the embarked squads and the vehicle. I like it, even though it's a bit pricier.

Xelkireth wrote:

That's how I roll.

Xelkireth wrote:

Fast Attack

Also interesting. I'm looking forward to using these jerkwads.

Xelkireth wrote:

Heavy Support
Razorwing Jetfighter: Splinter Cannon x1; Necrotoxin Missile x2; Shatterfield Missile x2; Flickerfield (185 pts)

Razorwing Jetfighter: Splinter Cannon x1; Necrotoxin Missile x2; Shatterfield Missile x2; Flickerfield (175 pts)

Total Cost:
1997 points

Not personally sold on missiles beyond the standard loadout for Razorwings, but I always Reserve them.

Gotta say, I didn't see Grisly Trophies coming. Are you really taking that many Leadership tests? I find running my vehicles that close together usually leads to multi-charges.

Only criticism I have: seems low on AT. Everything else is pretty damned awesome, though. Extremely good list.

I has a mod piggy. pig
Back to top Go down
Xelkireth
In Exile

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar - 2000pt List - Kiss My List Submission   Dark Eldar - 2000pt List - Kiss My List Submission I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11 2011, 08:58

Hashmal wrote:
Gotta say, I didn't see Grisly Trophies coming. Are you really taking that many Leadership tests? I find running my vehicles that close together usually leads to multi-charges.
My background is coming from an all fearless Chaos army. Removing models isn't my problem, have units break and run piss me off so bad it's not even funny. I'd make a good Commissar. To quote Pulp Fiction, "Any of you [[censored]] pricks move, and I'll execute every mother[[censored]]ing last one of ya!"

Hashmal wrote:
Only criticism I have: seems low on AT. Everything else is pretty damned awesome, though. Extremely good list.
Yeah... I think though, against my meta-game mind you, I have enough to compete. Against a tourney, no. I don't have enough.
Back to top Go down
Hashmal
Kabalite Warrior
Hashmal

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar - 2000pt List - Kiss My List Submission   Dark Eldar - 2000pt List - Kiss My List Submission I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12 2011, 06:34

One of my most memorable games with my old Dark Eldar list, shortly before I went mechanized full time in mid 4th edition, I was faced off against an IG army that had a smattering of pinning weapons - sniper rifles and Basilisks for Ordnance Barrages. Nothing egregious, mind you, but he had a fair few of these guys. He got first turn.

Following his first turn of shooting, I kid you not, 8 of my 9 squads were pinned. Second turn, my entire army was pinned. I was tabled shortly thereafter.

Granted, the rolls were astonishing on both sides (I passed 1 out of ~16 morale checks that entire game and he literally caused a pinning check with every weapon that could pin). Still, I've been on the receiving end of that morale thing, so I get it, even if I didn't see it coming in a mechanized list.

I has a mod piggy. pig
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar - 2000pt List - Kiss My List Submission   Dark Eldar - 2000pt List - Kiss My List Submission I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Eldar - 2000pt List - Kiss My List Submission
Page 1 of 1