THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Starting a Club

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sbeeman
Slave
sbeeman

Starting a Club Empty
PostSubject: Starting a Club   Starting a Club I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04 2012, 18:05

It's nice to be in the company of fellow Archons at long last.

I've been playing 40k for five-odd years now, and I've played Space Marines, Sisters of Battle and Imperial Guard, but it was with Tyranids that I achieved some modest success in tourneys.

My last game as a Tyranid player was against a Dark Eldar player using the old 2nd edition codex. I remember all too keenly my humiliating defeat - I couldn't even catch him, let alone hurt him. My life went in another direction for a time, but when the 5th edition Dark Eldar codex came out, along with a truly superb new model line, I knew I had to get back in.

I haven't returned to tournament play, but in the last two years of casual play my Dark Eldar have sown terror in my local store. They are a joy in both hobby and game terms.

I've recently had the good fortune to get two of my roommates into 40k, and we're forming something of an impromptu club in our apartment, and I'm looking forward to exploring a more narrative approach to the game.
Back to top Go down
Orthien
Sybarite
Orthien

Starting a Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting a Club   Starting a Club I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06 2012, 20:04

Welcome to The Dark City.
Glad to see you enjoying the Dark Kin and getting new players into 40k.
If you are looking for lore and fluff we have some great discussions on the canon and plenty of fan-fluff to wet your appetite.

Kabalite Warrior Helm Project Log: http://www.thedarkcity.net/t5342-real-life-kabalite-helm
Back to top Go down
Plastikente
Sybarite
Plastikente

Starting a Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting a Club   Starting a Club I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06 2012, 20:41

sbeeman wrote:
They are a joy in both hobby and game terms.

I'll second that. Welcome to the Dark City. I trust you will find it ... stimulating Twisted Evil

Project Log: Kabal of the Bloodspray Corsairs
Flickr: jjtweed's Photostream
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Starting a Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting a Club   Starting a Club I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starting a Club
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

HIGH COMMORRAGH