THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Randomizing wound allocations from exploding transport

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
1++
Hekatrix

Randomizing wound allocations from exploding transport Empty
PostSubject: Randomizing wound allocations from exploding transport   Randomizing wound allocations from exploding transport I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14 2013, 00:54

Transport explodes, 5 guys inside need to take wounds. Opponent rolls 5 dice and wounds 3 models.

I resolve these as for shooting hits (pg:80). I cannot tell who is closest so I turn to pg:15, and it tells me to randomly determine which model is closest. I turn to pg:5 and under Randomising I must assign a number to each model.

I assign 1, 2, 3 and 4 to normal guys and assign 5 to the special weapon. I then roll 3 dice (number of wounds) to find who takes the wounds (D6 result = the model's assigned number).

I then roll the saves on those assigned models and remove casualties.

Am I doing this right???

And if its a unit of 10, split in half, D6 for which half, then apply the same number system to the half?

EDIT: Or is it simply the controlling player allocates the wounds..which is what I've been doin up until now

Arena Champion
Mushkilla

Randomizing wound allocations from exploding transport Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomizing wound allocations from exploding transport   Randomizing wound allocations from exploding transport I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14 2013, 06:43

Don't worry you don't have to deal with randomisation. Controlling player (the person who owns the transport) allocates the wounds it says so clearly in the rule book.

“Even the Black Buzzards thought highly of him, and those maniacs were renowned for hating everyone.” - Tantalus, by Braden Campbell
Back to top Go down

Randomizing wound allocations from exploding transport
Page 1 of 1