THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

question on nighshields and night fighting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pehldog63
Kabalite Warrior
pehldog63

question on nighshields and night fighting Empty
PostSubject: question on nighshields and night fighting   question on nighshields and night fighting I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21 2013, 22:21

If your vehicles have nightshields and night fighting is in affect, can enemy only target you if your less then 32 inches away. Then do you get shourding at 18 inches, and stealth at 6?
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: question on nighshields and night fighting   question on nighshields and night fighting I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21 2013, 22:42

Nightshields reduce the range of enemy weapons by 6" but do not have any direct effect on the night fighting rules.

Kinnay
Wych
Kinnay

PostSubject: Re: question on nighshields and night fighting   question on nighshields and night fighting I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21 2013, 23:09

Although that would be an amazing ability and very fitting to the description of Night Shields. Oh well...

Count Adhemar has it right.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: question on nighshields and night fighting   question on nighshields and night fighting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

question on nighshields and night fighting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Rules: Queries & Questions
-
Jump to: