THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

The Betrayer gang (IC)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

The Betrayer gang (IC) Empty
PostSubject: The Betrayer gang (IC)   The Betrayer gang (IC) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07 2013, 11:25

"Before you all think too much of yourselves, I want you to ALWAYS remember, this:" The dracon took a few steps closer to the group, his bright red hair flowing in the gusts of wind high up in the platform overlooking the area. "You, are, all, EXPENDABLE. If you die, no one will feel sorry for you, and no one will miss you."

"Uhm, excuse me." Almost failing to gather his courage to talk to the dracon, Ollirioth, the 'Shy Sybarite', held up the maps in front of them. "You required these?"
Ilvarion never held back the contempt he had for his assistant, and he would have surely arranged for another sybarite to step in his place, if it werent for Ollirioth's skill with the rifle and, more importantly, the maps.
Ilvarion glanced the maps, but his eyes met the group again. They were nothing, he knew it. But, they were the only ones available. He trusted them with this important task, more important than he ever wanted for them to know.
The Hellion, he had proven his loyalty to Vect and the kabals well enough.
The Wyches, they both had deadly skills, and if they ever survived, they would surely come far. Maybe even to the ranks of the Bloodbrides.
The Warrior, he could very well rise far... maybe far enough to become a threat to the dracon, later?
Their Commander, quiet, but loyal as well. A rare find.
There were five other kabalites, none of them renowned of anything, but trusted enough to come with this mission.

"SO LISTEN UP." Ilvarion realized he had paused quite long, and they had already wondered what was wrong. He must not show any sign of weakness. Must not. "The ruins of the factory are right there." He waved his hands at the direction where he believed it was, too proud to try and find it with his eyes. "The assault is starting on the other side, and spies report that there is about a thousand of enemies there, most of them simple gangers. Our forces will make short work of them, but it wont happen quickly, and we dont want to have too much damage done here. Now, our spies also report that on this rear entry, there was a count of 37 targets. Could be more, could be less, but more likely to be more, since our spies cant see everywhere, can they? But dont worry, we have some support climbing the cliffs and surrounding the factory even as we speak. They will contact you when you get inside."
Ollirioth tried to point out the locations the dracon was talking about, but no one really paid any attention. There was time to study the maps later.

"Their leader, known to be called Zhetoran, is out there somewhere. We dont think he is with the larger number of their force at the front, but rather inside the bowels of the building complex. Very likely with those craftworlders, and their farseer." The dracon took a deep breath, having talked much too fast for one of his age. "Now, even the farseers arent as stupid as to use their psyche here, but we dont know what they will do if they get desperate. He is your first priority, along with any possible... umm.. what are they called? Warlocks, yeah, those."

It took a while for Ollirioth to notice Ilvarion nodding towards him to tell him to give the group the holo-map he was holding. A Raider arrived at the platform, ready to take the group away from the headquarters inside the slum-village they had gathered into, and to advance covertly towards the cliffs and gorges surrounding the large factory.
Silently, they all went aboard, knowing that if they got caught by the craftworlders, there would be little mercy for them. And if they failed... there would be no mercy at all from Ilvarion, or the Kabals.

------

The Raider flew with cruising speed towards the cliffs that surrounded the factory. The warriors were arming themselves, and the pilot was silently steering the craft.

"Now that we are here, lets have a quick check-in with everyone." The Trueborn commander spoke before anyone else, he being in charge of the mission. "State your names, starting with... you there." The surprised kabalite was quick to react, giving a salute.
"Khinos, sir! Faithful to the Obsidian Claw, and to this mission!" The male warrior was good with talking, but many doubted how well he would fare in a real fight. The name-call went on.

"Elefith, sir..." The female warrior knew how to be sarcastic, but also knew when not to. She had little respect for anyone else in her team.

"Rhenen, ready to fight!" Rhenen was trusted with carrying the heavy weapons, grabbing a dark lance along with his pistol.

"And here is Shenzia. Rifle at stand-by, waiting for gangers to shoot." She was a friend of Ollirioth, both great with a rifle.

"Prekhar..." The big, even muscular soldier almost didnt bother to answer, but found the time to stop sharpening his knife.

------Player info

Las'Kalo: Name-call, you are asked to introduce yourself to your fellow team. You also have to pick a weapon to use, with the possibilities of: splinter rifle, blaster and splinter pistol, or shredder and splinter pistol.

Jeniko Nillium: Name-call, you are asked to introduce yourself to your fellow team. You have been given two sharp dueling daggers by your cult, along with 5 needle-like throwing knives.

Y’rrithis Vathrith: Name-call, you are asked to introduce yourself to your fellow team. You have been given two sharp dueling daggers by your cult, along with 5 needle-like throwing knives.

Syrenthi Allataan: Name-call, you are asked to introduce yourself to your fellow team. You have your old Hellglaive, along with a crude dagger you found a long time ago in a raid. The kabals have also been kind enough to give you a splinter pistol.

THE CULT OF THE BURNING LEAF

THE COVEN OF THE HOLLOWED
Back to top Go down
ravengoescaw
Heamonculi
ravengoescaw

PostSubject: Re: The Betrayer gang (IC)   The Betrayer gang (IC) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07 2013, 22:37

"Syrenthi." He says this as he slides an old worn dagger in to his left boot, a splinter pistol in to a holster on the right side of his chest, and picks up his Hellglaive, holding it with a casual comfort and familiarity. It has obviously been modified through out the years. The blades are longer then most, but curved more, and the base of the blades have been reinforced, which is also shaped like a secondary hook, for maneuverability.

He steps forward slightly and stands leaning a little forward as if braced against a wind that is not there. "When do I get the rest of my property back? I don't like going in to a raid without my ride."

http://www.thedarkcity.net/t12640-band-of-the-unbending-thorn#142250

Still fighting the world and saving damsels in distress. ~Raven
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: The Betrayer gang (IC)   The Betrayer gang (IC) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08 2013, 05:08

"Las'Kalo, ready to kill!" he says as he trys to decide on what weapon to use. He picks up a splinter pistol and slides it into the sheathe at his side. He then looks at the Blaster and Shredder and decides upon taking the Blaster, he picks it up and stands at the ready, waiting for orders.
Back to top Go down
Korazell
Sybarite
Korazell

PostSubject: Re: The Betrayer gang (IC)   The Betrayer gang (IC) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08 2013, 20:36

-A small flick of her hand was given casting one of the needle sharp throwing darts into the floor between her feet which was snatched up just as quickly as it was tossed down and almost lovingly placed back in it's wrist-sheath while she called out crisp and focused on clarity as they flew towards their mission- "Jeniko. A pleasure, I'm sure, to be working with you lot." - Both daggers were neatly fastened on the front of each of her shoulders, handle and clasp down...so she could reach over easily and unsheath and swing the dagger in a fluid motion if needed.-

" Your suffering will be legendary. It will make the dead, long forgotten in our dear Commorragh, rattle in their graves as your agony touches them even from the beyond. I will record each scream, each gurgle, each cry and it will be my sweetest lullaby. The tears you spill will be collected and I will savor them like fine drink for years to come. The blood you spill will be used to feed my house-plants, and your flesh I will feed to the Razorwing flocks. Your bones I will keep and fashion into my clothes like a medal awarded for reaching the highest plateau of torture. You will never steal my sandwych again!"
Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: The Betrayer gang (IC)   The Betrayer gang (IC) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21 2013, 08:53

"Arent we the ride?" asks the confused steersman in answer to Syrenthis question. He soon understands to be silent, and the trueborn continues.
"You will get your skyboard back and are free to do whatever you want as soon as the archon gives it to you. Untill then, you will follow us, and im sure the Dry Sky gang wouldn't treat you half as good as we do if you are caught by them."
He turns to the wyches before continuing. "And you two, remember to keep in cover before we go in melee. And dont take any combat drugs before that!" Nodding, the wyches remember the small doses they keep in the vials at their belts. They will have enough to use them two times, if the effect is worn out before another fight.
The raider flies on, and everyone studies the map of the factory. The underground level isnt mapped, and no one knows what really is down there, but it should be where their leaders are. The kabals will soon be attacking on the main entry, but first they will skirmish the ruins around the building. Archon Izhalion Revefed, of the Obsidian Claw, quickly adresses the group through their electronic communicators attached to their ears, linked to the whole squad, and tells them of the advance at the front entry
The attack would go in the following order: 100 kabalites had been chosen to lead the charge, clearing out whatever gangers had hidden themselves in the ruined outskirts of the factory. Then, the main force of the great Kabal of Black Heart will send a wave of 500 trueborn, with half as many dark lances, to secure the doors, allowing the rest of the forces to advance, and then, soon after the building is entered, they will climb to the rooftops of the factory, to look for any stragglers and to shoot down any craft that tries to fly off from the building.
The building will then be stormed by 600 kabalite warriors, five archons and their bodyguards, and a succubus from the cult of Strife, along with her bloodbrides and a small squad of wyches, all with a simple goal: to kill all hellions, and any craftworlders inside. And, of cuorse, they have to ensure that the infiltration team gets to the underground levels of the factory.

------

Soon enough, the raider zigzags through the maze of cliffs and lands behind a large rock. The wall of the factory is seen, slightly hidden by the cliffs. There are plenty of windows on it, but soon enough, a new voice speaks in their communicators.
"We see you..." the voice says with a playful tone. "Hehe, sorry, had to say that. Anyways. I am Talsa, head of the recon squad here. We are up hidden in the cliffs, and watching out for any of the hellions. There are just three of us here, but we will be your eyes for now. The entrance is just close there, through a short tunnel. But there are a few hellions watching over from the roof and the windows. You wont get in without beign detected, but we will make a distraction."
Another voice speaks in the communicator. "We have a dark lance here, we will shoot at the guards. Once we start, just try running quickly but quietly over to the tunnel. If things go well, they wont even notice you."
Everyone takes a quick look around to their target, the tunnel, which is a few hundred steps from there. Running through the rocky ground to there would take maybe a minute from them. They all start preparing themselves for the sprint.
"Hey, good luck for you all there." The steersman of the raider waves, before going up the ground again and flying off. The craft is silent one, and with the cliffs around them, it shouldn't be seen. But when they go out to the open, they will be easy targets if they are noticed.

-----

"Ok, everyone... lets head out! Uuh, Talsa, was it? Open fire, we will go now!" The trueborn commander gives the order, and everyone stops for a moment, nervous of the wait. Soon the first shot is heard, and from the sound of it, it went through a window, breaking it.
And then everyone started running...

------Player info

With the rather disorganised move, you wont much be going in any spefific order. If the hellions detect you, they could start firing at the squad, and be prepared when you enter the factory. If everyone goes quickly enough, however, everything should be fine. But if even one person goes too slow, detection is risked, and the possibility of the slowest getting targeted first...

Everyone: Running, automatic speed test Smile

Back to top Go down
Korazell
Sybarite
Korazell

PostSubject: Re: The Betrayer gang (IC)   The Betrayer gang (IC) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22 2013, 16:33

-Of course she realized that she had combat drugs. Who didn't when they went on raids? Still, she just nodded her affirmation when the voice spoke to her ear. What a silly lot Archons were, she thought to herself as the game plan was laid out before her. - "Run, huh..." - Deciding to set an example she was one minute in her seat, the other, vaulting the railing of their ride and landing on her feet nimbly. Immediately she was bent low, knees bent, body leaned forward, as if she were trying to mimic a bird almost. Despite looking odd it offered her the ability to be low, silent, and to roll swiftly and neatly while in full sprint if needed due to how she carried her weight. -

" Your suffering will be legendary. It will make the dead, long forgotten in our dear Commorragh, rattle in their graves as your agony touches them even from the beyond. I will record each scream, each gurgle, each cry and it will be my sweetest lullaby. The tears you spill will be collected and I will savor them like fine drink for years to come. The blood you spill will be used to feed my house-plants, and your flesh I will feed to the Razorwing flocks. Your bones I will keep and fashion into my clothes like a medal awarded for reaching the highest plateau of torture. You will never steal my sandwych again!"
Back to top Go down
ravengoescaw
Heamonculi
ravengoescaw

PostSubject: Re: The Betrayer gang (IC)   The Betrayer gang (IC) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23 2013, 08:18

He pulls his pulls his pistol with his left hand. Then jumps after the wych. He extends his right hand with his glaive, using it's wight to balance his landing. He growls as his feet touch ground, mumbling "So slow." As he runs for the tunnel he is aiming above the tunnel as he runs towards it. Careful to let the wyche go first in to the tunnel.

Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: The Betrayer gang (IC)   The Betrayer gang (IC) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29 2013, 22:43

He looks as the squad begins to dart for the entrance. He stands for a second, gathering his breathe, and sprints forward after the others. He laughs as he passes one of the others, as he looks back to see who it was he trips and falls to the ground. Looking up he sees the others pass him and stumbles back up. He darts forward, hoping to have a chance to pass the others.
Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: The Betrayer gang (IC)   The Betrayer gang (IC) I_icon_minitimeSat May 04 2013, 23:04

Running.

The Betrayer gang (IC) YiVCUio
Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: The Betrayer gang (IC)   The Betrayer gang (IC) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05 2013, 10:13

Prekhar was easily the fastest, ignoring everyone else as he ran as fast as he could. He was breathing heavily, but otherwise calm as he reached and then waited at the mouth of the tunnel.
The wych Jeniko came soon behind, the difficult terrain and rocks no trouble to her.
Elefith surprised with her speed, only slightly later than the wych.
Rhenen, despite the dark lance he was carrying, made it quickly enough to the tunnel as well, closely followed by the other wych Y’rrithis as well as the hellion spy. Syrenthi was deeply annoyed that both of the wyches had outrun him.
Las'Kalo came next, followed by Khinos, both of them having tripped on the stones because of their own carelessness.
Shenzia had fallen over in a dangerous way, hurting her knee. Their commander had stayed behind to help her and they had taken cover behind rocks. They didn't get even halfway through.
However, it appears that no one had noticed them. A few dark lance shots had been fired, and they had been replied with two blasts from a disintregator cannon.
The commander addresses the rest of the group through their communicator. "Keep going, we are fine here!" The two were still hiding, both carefully trying to take a glance to see if the hellions were watching them.
And so, the rest of the group went on without them, hoping that Talsa could create another distraction so that they could get the two back to their group later.

The tunnel was dark, and it took a while for them to find the back entry to the factory.
A large metal door was in front of them. It appeared to be sealed, but it had a control panel near it.
"What now? How do we get through?" Rhenen appeared very concerned, and the group gathered to study the door.
But suddenly, the control panel makes a beeping sound, and the door, slowly but surely, creaks open.
"Hey, what happened?" Khinos had fallen over again, stumbling down on the cave floor, scared of the sudden sounds.
Prekhar walked through as soon as the door had opened enough to allow him to, and Elefith soon followed.
They had come to a corridor, but they were greeted by two angry hellions who had apparently been guarding the door. They were clearly confused on how the door had opened.
Prekhar was again the first to react, recklessly charging with his splinter rifle's bayonet.

------Player info

All: You are at a quite wide corridor, with well enough room for moving. Two hellions, other one with a hellglaive raised, and other one with a splinter pistol already pointing at you (and a hellglaive at his back) are quite clearly hostile to you. They are rather very close to you, only about 5 metres (about 16 ft) away.

Weapons ready!

Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: The Betrayer gang (IC)   The Betrayer gang (IC) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05 2013, 13:26

Y’rrithis, not one for leaving herself out in a position where she could become horribly maimed, decided to try and debilitate the Hellion with the riased Splinter Pistol with two of her throwing knives. With all of the strength and skill she could muster the knives flew from her hand, leaving her enough time to draw her Wych Daggers as she attempted to launch into combat.

Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: The Betrayer gang (IC)   The Betrayer gang (IC) I_icon_minitimeTue May 07 2013, 16:15

Not wanting Prekhar to have all the fun, he runs in with his dagger to attack a hellion and pulls out his splinter pistol to get some shots in before he reaches close quarters.
Back to top Go down
Korazell
Sybarite
Korazell

PostSubject: Re: The Betrayer gang (IC)   The Betrayer gang (IC) I_icon_minitimeSun May 12 2013, 16:57

-The very instant the doors opened by themselves is when Jeniko would hurl herself to the side of the doorway and keep out of sight. When you happened to be a wych you used cover even more then warriors after all. She let the two charge in first before whipping around the corner, sprinting a short distance, and throwing herself into a knee slide with her back arched all the way back leaving her a low sliding missle, the armor on her knees soaking up the rough terrian and letting her slide under and between her two allies while hopefully bringing her knives to bear on the two hellions in neat swiped at the arteries on their legs as she aimed to slash, slide behind them, and finish the job if need be.-

Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: The Betrayer gang (IC)   The Betrayer gang (IC) I_icon_minitimeThu May 16 2013, 19:06

Prekhar swiftly closed in on the splinter pistol-wielding hellion who managed to fire once before Prekhar lunged at him. Prekhar dodged the poisoned shot that flew over him and hit Syrenthi right on his unprotected shoulder, causing him to fall down on the floor in pain!

The attack from Prekhar was clumsy, however, and the hellion managed to dodge aside from the stab of the bayonet, and before Prekhar could recover, the hellion shot his splinter pistol again on his back. The warrior fell down as well, and the hellion was already victoriously aiming for a next target when two knives, thrown by Y'rrithis, pierced a soft spot on his chest as well as his neck. The hellion staggered back and collapsed.

Jeniko had creeped unnoticed to the hell-glaive wielding ganger who was taking cover from Las'Kalo's and Elefith's shooting. The hellion didn't want to be charged by the wych so he jumped and made a huge sweeping strike with his hell-glaive, but Jeniko managed to roll under the hellion and cut his arm with her knife. The hellion turned back angrily, but was instantly vaporized by a dark lance shot from Rhenen who had been aiming his weapon during most of the fight.

The encounter was quick, and the two hellions were both dead. However, Syrenthi and Prekhar were both struck by poisoned splinter!
In the tunnel ahead, moving could be heard. Apparently more were coming.

------Player info

Las'Kalo: You are at a relatively safe position, and you had not got close to the fight before it ended. Elefith is next to you, reloading her splinter rifle, and Rhenen is behind you with his dark lance.

Jeniko Nillium: You are slightly tired from the action and have not used any combat drugs yet. You can hear movement from the hall ahead of you, and if more hellions do appear, you would be closest to them.

Y’rrithis Vathrith: Prekhar is collapsed on the ground next to you, apparently dying from a poisoned wound shot in his back. Syrenthi is close too, breathing heavily and not managing to even sit up.

Syrenthi Allataan: You are poisoned, and if no one comes to help you, you could pass out soon.

Danger is not over! There could be more enemies coming, and you should decide how you will react now!

Last edited by Mngwa on Fri May 17 2013, 12:23; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : typos and wrong names...)
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: The Betrayer gang (IC)   The Betrayer gang (IC) I_icon_minitimeThu May 16 2013, 20:50

He puts his dagger in its sheathe along with the splinter pistol and pulls out his blaster before running forwards to try and kill what sounds like a hellion, although he is not entirely sure.
Back to top Go down
ravengoescaw
Heamonculi
ravengoescaw

PostSubject: Re: The Betrayer gang (IC)   The Betrayer gang (IC) I_icon_minitimeThu May 16 2013, 22:45

He rips out the old trusted knife. He tries to cut the poison shard before it can melt in to his blood stream. After this he tears a strip of cloth off of his clothes to pack in to the wound then another to hold it in place. "Can someone tie this?" e says through clench teeth. "It stings way more then a bit."

-Edited-

Last edited by ravengoescaw on Wed May 22 2013, 10:06; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Korazell
Sybarite
Korazell

PostSubject: Re: The Betrayer gang (IC)   The Betrayer gang (IC) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18 2013, 20:05

While the kabalite was ready to rush on ahead Jeniko hissed between clentched teeth "You fool! Stay back, there are far more effective ways then to run straight into the jaws of your enemy. Besides, we have a wounded." After scolding the warrior she'd turn her attention to the downed man who was dressing his wound. Jeniko glanced him over for a moment before making up her mind to lend some needed aid to the "comrade" in arms.

" You're lucky you didn't take it in the chest..." The woman muttered under her breath while she grabbed the strip of cloth and gently, for a dark elf, tightened the bandage so it would aid in stopping the blood and decrease blood-flow from the wound. The arm would no doubt feel a little numb as they went as she didn't want to allow the poison to hit his system at once...in slow trickles it was much less destructive.

" There. Now then...as for the dead..." Jeniko wasted no time in getting back to her feet from crouching over Syrenthi and looked to the other wounded. It did not look like they would make it...not that she felt all that inclined to feel bad. They'd be ressurected, after all, so for the time being, she used the suffering from the two more wounded kin to help catch her breath and get her blood warm.

"Ahh...well, now let's see. A nice uniform, some weapons, and a dead body." Nudging the weapons away from the body after taking graceful steps to the downed enemy she bent to turn him over and began to undress the dead kin until she was not the proud owner of some new clothes. Shaking them out she inspected them, noticing the holes from the combat they had just engaged in, and then, promptly began to shed her own clothing to an appropriate degree that she could done her disguise. After getting it on and fitting it to her frame a bit better via tucking and some ties, she bent to dab her hand in the fresh wounds from the body and apply them to the damage in the cloth giving her the appearance of being wounded

With some new kicks come new weapons, picking up both the hell-glaive and a single splinter pistol which she holstered she now stood for a moment as if saying "Tadaa!"

"I'll move down the tunnel and meet the incoming enemy. Move the naked body out of view and drag the injured into the hallway with the other hellion. Make it look like a fight happened. Set up and ambush" Her sentence was punctuated with a wet stab into the fresh body with her new polearm wetting both sharp ends with the cadavar's blood before she cockily shot a wave and a smile before setting to jog down the hall and meet their attackers...the excitement in her eyes the final step to her disguise. She honestly looked eager as if just winning a fight...because she had. And she hoped to win her next one shortly.

Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: The Betrayer gang (IC)   The Betrayer gang (IC) I_icon_minitimeWed May 22 2013, 23:05

Y'rrithis noticed the colapsed form of Prekhar and dived to the side to avoid any other shots that might be coming her way. She had seen the Hellion drop due to her thrown knives but did not wish to get into and combat with the other. Raising her Splinter Pistol and preparing the other hand with her knife she decided to hold back and provide covering fire. If more enemies came along she would not want to be at the front of the meat grinder.

Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: The Betrayer gang (IC)   The Betrayer gang (IC) I_icon_minitimeFri May 24 2013, 14:55

It took a while for all to realize that the door behind them had went shut, and the only way was the way forward.
The source of the sounds was a group of hellions, at least seven of them, that suddenly appeared around a corner, facing the group. A grim looking old hellion comes at the lead, a scar piercing his face. He stared at Jeniko, who had taken up the disquise.
"Hah. Pathetic." He raises a splinter pistol to fire! Jeniko however, is faster than what the hellion thought. She dived behind the corner and avoided the splinter fire. The hellion snarled in frusturation. "Charge!"

Las'Kalo and Jeniko are faced with multiple young hellions coming at them! They all look rather stressed and unwilling to fight, but run at you, all with hellglaives ready.

------Player info

Las'Kalo and Jeniko: Six nervous looking young hellions are charging at you. They don't appear much of a fight, but there are many of them, and you are both quite far from any help. Maybe the hellions could be talked down?

Y’rrithis Vathrith: Ahead of you, about twenty paces away, Las'Kalo and Jeniko are charged at by a new group. Elefith is advancing cautiously, trying to get a good shot from her splinter rifle.

Syrenthi Allataan: You still feel numb, but the pain has lessened thanks to the help you received. You could try advancing forward. You see Y’rrithis and Elefith ahead of you, but not any further.

Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: The Betrayer gang (IC)   The Betrayer gang (IC) I_icon_minitimeSat May 25 2013, 18:59

He points his Blaster at them and yells, "Stand down! We will kill you! As you can see you are out numbered here! I would suggest dropping the weapons and walking away!", hoping that might work he then asks Jeniko quietly, "Do you think you could add some more to the threat?"
Back to top Go down
Korazell
Sybarite
Korazell

PostSubject: Re: The Betrayer gang (IC)   The Betrayer gang (IC) I_icon_minitimeSat May 25 2013, 21:16

The daring ploy of a disguise was seen through by the leader! Curses! With the second she had to decide what to do with this situation, Jeniko snarled in viscious contempt at her plan failing...however as a wych perhaps she could add some more to the threat...

" Do you really think that your plan had gone unnoticed? Have you thought yourselves clever? Vect himself is bringing all of the dark city on your heads! Lelith Hesperaux is down that tunnel finishing off your fallen and then she is coming with her trusted blood-brides! You don't even have the reassurance someone will toss you into a sarcophigy, you fools! She's going to feed you to the razorwings!"

She grinned her best wicked sneer at them while a hand went to her pistol and imperiously aimed it at the group. "Turn and run, surrender, these are your only choices if you want to live!"

Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: The Betrayer gang (IC)   The Betrayer gang (IC) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03 2013, 21:03

"Khinos has not made it through the door!" The Wych called out, informing her kin or what she believed to have happened. Y'rrithis tried to provide covering fire from a distance at the combatants foolish enough to face the party.

Breaking into a charge she started to swarm forward, blades drawn, to provide backup for Las'Kalo and Jeniko.

Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: The Betrayer gang (IC)   The Betrayer gang (IC) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04 2013, 12:13

The hellions didn't stop at the warnings. At least not all of them.
The first hellion jumped at Las'Kalo and Jeniko, helglaive, but thanks to their quick reflexes, his charge stopped short as Jeniko struck him with her own recently found helglaive.
The second hellion tried to circle around them while the first charged, but Elefith started shooting with her splinter rifle, and soon the splinters teared at the wannabe-flanker.
The third didn't even have time to start running (at them or away from them) when Las'Kalo blasted him with his blaster, causing an instant but painful death.
The next one was the older hellion. He struck with his splinter pistol, that had been turned as a club, at Las'Kalo's shoulder. The warrior backed away from the attack, surprised at the speed of this ganger.
Jeniko tried to retaliate with her helglaive, but the hellion was quicker once again. He kicked at the weapon, sending it flying on the ground. Next he pulled out a hidden sword from his back, and made an aggressive decapitating move. The wych reached for her daggers, and only barely managed to duck and roll over from the sweep.
Y’rrithis ran to her team-mates, not getting any clear shot with her pistol. All three tried to regain their balance and get back on the fight.

------Player info

One of the hellions had been injured, and he has fallen back while the older hellion is readying his sword to attack again. Three of the young hellions are still fine and well, but it appears that they have decided not to keep up the fight, and are slowly walking away.
Two of the hellions are dead already, the other one blasted with darklight, and the other one lying face down the floor, his blood poisoned by the splinter.

Las'Kalo: Your shoulder hurts, but nothing more. Your blaster needs reloading!

Jeniko Nillium: You are getting tired from the fighting! You have lost the helglaive, and you see it nearby, next to the old hellion. It would not be easy to get it back!

Y’rrithis Vathrith: You saw Elefith as you advanced, and she is apparently staying behind you, trying to fire with her rifle.

Syrenthi Allataan: You feel numb again. You stagger as you try to walk. You see the the enemies ahead. You think that if you dont rush, you can get to them and try to help. Or...?

Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: The Betrayer gang (IC)   The Betrayer gang (IC) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04 2013, 20:00

unsheathing his knife with his left hand he tosses it over to Jeniko. He then starts to reload his blaster, although it isn't easy to do, as his right arm won't move without hurting his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Korazell
Sybarite
Korazell

PostSubject: Re: The Betrayer gang (IC)   The Betrayer gang (IC) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20 2013, 21:49

-The knife being tossed at her was noted while she crinked her neck sharply to allow a dose of combat drugs to sink into her systems. Fatigue should be washed away as the dose of Adrenalight coursed directly into her blood-stream. The old hellion in front of her had a hidden sword? And he was handy with it? Wonderful! A worthy foe indeed! The tempation to step back and shoot this foe in the chest with her splinter pistol shamed her to the core...but only for a moment before she launched herself, two knifes in hand, at the older hellion aiming to weave and bob in close combat where she shone and cut him to ribbons while she stabbed, lunged, and tossed a knife at him in combat before catching the gratefully donated blade and added it to her whirlwind attack on the leader...after all, cutting him down first would make the little ones flee faster!-

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Betrayer gang (IC)   The Betrayer gang (IC) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Betrayer gang (IC)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next