THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Hellion Gang scheme

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

Hellion Gang scheme Empty
PostSubject: Hellion Gang scheme   Hellion Gang scheme I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03 2014, 19:35

So I'm planning on starting a Hellion Gang after I get a bunch of other models done for people, and I was wondering if my paint scheme sounds alright.

I'm wanting to go with something bright and vibrant so I was thinking of priming the models grey, then spray painting the skyboards with a coat of Evil Suns Scarlet. The models themselves would get spray painted with Flash Gitz Yellow.
Afterwards I'm going to try painting some orange runes on the skyboards and painting the engine with a metallic colour that has not been chosen yet.
The Hellion riders will get metallic colours added to their weaponry as well.
Then I'll go over any visible skin of the riders with dheneb stone followed by a wash of nuln black.
Afterwards I'll highlight the skyboard's red areas with a 1-1 mix of Evil Suns Scarlet and Ceramite White and then on the orange areas a 1-1 mix of what ever orange I choose and Ceramite White.
The actual riders will be getting a 1-1 mix of Flash Gitz Yellow and Ceramite White where I see the highlights needed, and then the centre of the highlights will be have a bit more Ceramite White added. (2-1 on Ceramite White and Flash Gitz Yellow instead of 1-1)

I'm not sure if I covered everything but how does it sound? *The bases will probably be rocky/mossy and the hair will probably be some form of bright orange.

Back to top Go down
Zenotaph
Hekatrix
Zenotaph

PostSubject: Re: Hellion Gang scheme   Hellion Gang scheme I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04 2014, 12:06

Grey and red? Looks like my paint scheme...
Something like this:

Hellion Gang scheme Img_0011

Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: Hellion Gang scheme   Hellion Gang scheme I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07 2014, 20:19

Another idea is a light blue and white. Although It's a tough choice for me, so I'm testing out each one on two different Kabalites. Afterwards I'll probably post the pictures of them on here to see which one is liked more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hellion Gang scheme   Hellion Gang scheme I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hellion Gang scheme
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

LOW COMMORRAGH - THE WORKSHOPS

:: Painting & Modelling Discussion
-