THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Cabal ov the Eternal Revenge

Go down 
+13
Jack Frost
spellcheck2001
infamousme
shadowseercB
D.Sanchez
Khain mor
Evil Space Elves
SebastionSynn
Power Hungry Monkey
Shadows Revenge
Gobsmakked
Lord_Alino
Sangarn
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sangarn
Hellion
Sangarn

Cabal ov the Eternal Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Cabal ov the Eternal Revenge   Cabal ov the Eternal Revenge I_icon_minitimeFri May 10 2013, 20:09

Archon/Countess Baathorys
Cabal ov the Eternal Revenge Rarcho10

Archeamonculus -Need a name- WIP
Cabal ov the Eternal Revenge Rarchh11

Noble/trueborn aka Blasterborn WIP
Cabal ov the Eternal Revenge Rblast10

Dracon Blasterborn
Cabal ov the Eternal Revenge Rdrach10

Heamonculus -Need a name- WIP
Cabal ov the Eternal Revenge Rheamo10

Incubus WIP
Cabal ov the Eternal Revenge Rincub10

if the picture are too huge i can resize it / I have a bad camera :/
resized!

I will update soon !
comments and critics are welcome !

Last edited by Sangarn on Sat May 11 2013, 00:25; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: Cabal ov the Eternal Revenge   Cabal ov the Eternal Revenge I_icon_minitimeFri May 10 2013, 20:53

O.o, these are grand conversions if i may say so myself O.o
Back to top Go down
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

PostSubject: Re: Cabal ov the Eternal Revenge   Cabal ov the Eternal Revenge I_icon_minitimeFri May 10 2013, 20:55

Some beautiful work here Sangarn, well done, very graceful conversions. I really like your haemie, and the Noble blasterborn in particular. Can't wait to see more progress.

Your pictures are rather large, the thread page takes a long, long time to load, and then each picture expands so that you are only viewing a small portion of it. If you could re-size them when you get a chance, please, that would be great.

Cheers.

Mod Squad pirat    Forum rules, please read ................. or else we release the Khymerae!

The Serpents' Breath - the Dark Eldar corsair scourge
Hive Fleet Void Riven & WIP thread
Back to top Go down
Shadows Revenge
Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

PostSubject: Re: Cabal ov the Eternal Revenge   Cabal ov the Eternal Revenge I_icon_minitimeFri May 10 2013, 23:25

Love the conversions. The army is going to look amazing. I guess Ill keep an eye on this PLog... well I guess I have too, it has part of my name in the Kabal's name Razz

Current List:
First 2k GSC List
Back to top Go down
Sangarn
Hellion
Sangarn

PostSubject: Re: Cabal ov the Eternal Revenge   Cabal ov the Eternal Revenge I_icon_minitimeSat May 11 2013, 00:35

thx for the comments!

i've reduce a lot the size. 1000 px wide max + jpeg compression, hope it will be okay; for me its load rather fast and i am in wifi 100ko/sec max :p

some more :

Kabalites
Cabal ov the Eternal Revenge Rkabsq10

Wytches
Cabal ov the Eternal Revenge Rwytch10

Venom WIP
Cabal ov the Eternal Revenge Rvenom10
Back to top Go down
Power Hungry Monkey
Hellion
Power Hungry Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Cabal ov the Eternal Revenge   Cabal ov the Eternal Revenge I_icon_minitimeSat May 11 2013, 02:31

Very nice army. The Haemi conversions are very cool. I tried to make one out of the DE Sorceress too but mine failed; yours turned out amazing though. The Trueborn is great too, I've got a bunch of Wracks spare, I may try that myself.

I'll be keeping an eye on this one

The Osseous Halls - A little fluff to go with the Coven

Stay here and guard my sandwich!
Back to top Go down
SebastionSynn
Hellion
SebastionSynn

PostSubject: Re: Cabal ov the Eternal Revenge   Cabal ov the Eternal Revenge I_icon_minitimeSat May 11 2013, 02:40

all of these so far look really nice, but my favorite so far is the Countess.
Back to top Go down
Evil Space Elves
Haemonculus Ancient
Evil Space Elves

PostSubject: Re: Cabal ov the Eternal Revenge   Cabal ov the Eternal Revenge I_icon_minitimeSat May 11 2013, 03:18

There really some great conversions here! Beautiful so far, though I am a bit of a sucker for DE in purple Razz
Looking forward to more!

My Dark Eldar Project Log
Back to top Go down
Khain mor
Sybarite
Khain mor

PostSubject: Re: Cabal ov the Eternal Revenge   Cabal ov the Eternal Revenge I_icon_minitimeSat May 11 2013, 08:13

simple yet effective painting. without the varnish the models wouldn't look that good, the varnish adds the extra nice effect and makes you get away with simple purple nicely.

Some very nice converisons, I like the first two the most. Lelith with the new bitz, clearly works.

First time I see the Lhamae well converted into a heamonculus, I had seen many tries, but not really satisfying ones like this one. I tihnk I might even try it myself, it's that nice. if you make more conversions like these i'll continue to take a look for sure.

The Biggest Kabal ever, be sure to check it out if you haven't, old and new units.
The Biggest Dark Eldar Apocalypse force you'll find on the net.

My Eldar Facebook Page, feel free to join. All Eldar factions allowed!
Back to top Go down
http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=254489
Sangarn
Hellion
Sangarn

PostSubject: Re: Cabal ov the Eternal Revenge   Cabal ov the Eternal Revenge I_icon_minitimeSat May 11 2013, 15:39

thx for the comments !

COUNTESS CONVERSION
i'm glad u like the countess because she was a real pain (true DE pain :p) think of this : all her part are metal. On the old lelith model i had to remove the head without touching the hair then put the new archon helm in metal in place: i must have spend 4 hours only to do this :p
well i think i must be the only one with this model ! Its priceless, custom FTW

HEAMONCULUS CONVERSION
as for the lamae conversion the thing i advice u to do is to take the foot of an actual heamonculus, not to hard to do with finebublecast and realy help to give this flying goddess like style :p
my next one will be with urien body with a hex rifle

GLOSS VARNISH
The gloss varnish is realy a double edge toy because it give a nice effect but kill ur work sometimes
but i wanted an BDSM fetish latex everywhere for my army so its fine :p
and with realy dark color the gloss varnish lighten a bit + give dat white dot
Its nearly impossible to take good picture without proper lights that i dont have (white box with multiple lihting)

next to come, based primed and ready to go:
Cabal ov the Eternal Revenge Rwipwr10
Back to top Go down
Sangarn
Hellion
Sangarn

PostSubject: Re: Cabal ov the Eternal Revenge   Cabal ov the Eternal Revenge I_icon_minitimeMon May 13 2013, 22:48

a little uptate

Near finished Raider:
Cabal ov the Eternal Revenge Rraide11
Cabal ov the Eternal Revenge Rzoome10
as my wracks are full of buble (i hate finecast) and i'm forced to wait the GS to dry, so i've started my Razorwing. Not fan of the pink tag atm, i hope it will "grows on me" as u say
maybe there is too many highlights
Cabal ov the Eternal Revenge Rrazor10
Cabal ov the Eternal Revenge Img_0010

Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

PostSubject: Re: Cabal ov the Eternal Revenge   Cabal ov the Eternal Revenge I_icon_minitimeMon May 13 2013, 23:01

Really nice nose art on the Razorwing. The cockpit glow effect is very well done also!

Mod Squad pirat    Forum rules, please read ................. or else we release the Khymerae!

The Serpents' Breath - the Dark Eldar corsair scourge
Hive Fleet Void Riven & WIP thread
Back to top Go down
D.Sanchez
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Cabal ov the Eternal Revenge   Cabal ov the Eternal Revenge I_icon_minitimeWed May 15 2013, 05:11

Love your work. Especially the HEAMONCULUS CONVERSION. Is that green stuff for the hair?

Please do not use chat/leet speak. Cheers - Cavash.
Back to top Go down
Sangarn
Hellion
Sangarn

PostSubject: Re: Cabal ov the Eternal Revenge   Cabal ov the Eternal Revenge I_icon_minitimeWed May 15 2013, 08:05

thx! And welcome in the dark city D Sanchez
for my heamonculus, its from:
dark elf sorceress hair and torso; wyches masque; gun and "robe" from regular heamonculus, back pack from wracks; left arms is lelith because I needed a small one.

Hellion
SebastionSynn

PostSubject: Re: Cabal ov the Eternal Revenge   Cabal ov the Eternal Revenge I_icon_minitimeWed May 15 2013, 09:15

Sangarn wrote:
so i've started my Razorwing. Not fan of the pink tag atm, i hope it will "grows on me" as u say
maybe there is too many highlights

i like the nose art, it's nicely done and crisp in it's lining. however, the problem i think you have with it is that it is more Eldar in nature and not quite Dark Eldar enough. i think if you changed the free floating ends to barbs or points, or added more tribal barbs along the stems it might appeal to you more. also you might want to consider changing the one arm that has the arch support on each end, that one alone may be the one that's throwing it all off for you as well.
Back to top Go down
D.Sanchez
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Cabal ov the Eternal Revenge   Cabal ov the Eternal Revenge I_icon_minitimeWed May 15 2013, 12:45

Thanks for the welcome Sangarn. I've been on here for a while but never posted until your stuff caught my eye.
Back to top Go down
Khain mor
Sybarite
Khain mor

PostSubject: Re: Cabal ov the Eternal Revenge   Cabal ov the Eternal Revenge I_icon_minitimeSat May 18 2013, 04:43

Funny, those raiders have my old color sheme pretty much, same style of highlights I used on my old models. Some of my FW ravens have exactly the same color sheme, except for the varnish, which I don't use.

it's nice to see my old color sheme on a razoriwing, I was actually thinking of painting my second one like this, with my old color sheme.

Ignoring the varnish, both our armies could be mixed up together without any problems.

You've got an excellent painting technique BTW, I noticed on details like the pilot in the razorwing, he's got some excellent light effects achieved with your excellent painting skills. The freehand on the front is flawless. When you have freehand, you either chose to not give it highlights and shading, like GW does on their DE vehicles or either you can do it, like on this razorwing, it's an effort worth making clearly.

The Biggest Kabal ever, be sure to check it out if you haven't, old and new units.
The Biggest Dark Eldar Apocalypse force you'll find on the net.

My Eldar Facebook Page, feel free to join. All Eldar factions allowed!
Back to top Go down
http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=254489
Sangarn
Hellion
Sangarn

PostSubject: Re: Cabal ov the Eternal Revenge   Cabal ov the Eternal Revenge I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05 2013, 00:14

A little update; the razorwing is killing me :/
so i've start something else for the moment

wraithguard count as grotesque "when the flesh die, we can always tourment the soul"
when a grotesque die in combat its soul is harvest in this tourment "penitent like" engine, eternal pain for the weak MUHAHAHHAHAA
Cabal ov the Eternal Revenge Rwipgr10

Wych
shadowseercB

PostSubject: Re: Cabal ov the Eternal Revenge   Cabal ov the Eternal Revenge I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05 2013, 00:44

Nice man. I like all of it.

Where did you get the body from for the first picture, the Archon?

3,500 Harlequin
Back to top Go down
Power Hungry Monkey
Hellion
Power Hungry Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Cabal ov the Eternal Revenge   Cabal ov the Eternal Revenge I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05 2013, 06:52

Wow. Great idea for the Grots. The posing is cool too, as though it has little control over it movements and is stumbling and flailing around in agony. Really really like

The Osseous Halls - A little fluff to go with the Coven

Stay here and guard my sandwich!
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: Cabal ov the Eternal Revenge   Cabal ov the Eternal Revenge I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07 2013, 06:01

lol, I love the grots. I like how it looks like it -says exactly what monkey says- Very nice!
Back to top Go down
infamousme
Hellion
infamousme

PostSubject: Re: Cabal ov the Eternal Revenge   Cabal ov the Eternal Revenge I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07 2013, 12:32

Evil Space Elves wrote:
There really some great conversions here! Beautiful so far, though I am a bit of a sucker for DE in purple Razz
Looking forward to more!

The models just beg to be painted purple!

@ Sangarn: These are really nicely done btw.
Back to top Go down
spellcheck2001
Le Maitre Macabre
spellcheck2001

PostSubject: Re: Cabal ov the Eternal Revenge   Cabal ov the Eternal Revenge I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07 2013, 19:44

I absolutely love this idea for grots. Great thought man. They really work well

study  My Wargaming blog   cherry  :- Objective Secured
Back to top Go down
http://www.objectivesecured.blogspot.co.uk
Sangarn
Hellion
Sangarn

PostSubject: Re: Cabal ov the Eternal Revenge   Cabal ov the Eternal Revenge I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08 2013, 02:07

Cabal ov the Eternal Revenge Wraith10

second on the go !
realy realy cool model, GW plastic kit are better than ever
we can realy position arms and leg in a lot of position

anyway, glad u like it Smile
I will made 4 for these one more with D-scythe count as liquifier (cant use a real liquifier as a construct cant have body fluid :/) and a boss

@shadowseercB: the archon use the body of the old lelith

@Power Hungry Monkey: nice description, i couldnt have said better :p

Hellion
Sangarn

PostSubject: Re: Cabal ov the Eternal Revenge   Cabal ov the Eternal Revenge I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10 2013, 22:31

Cabal ov the Eternal Revenge Wip3910
the third one, its seems to me i've spent an eternity on this one
he's the boss so he have different weapon
i like to think that he is an wrack who made a huge mistake and been punished by having his soul trapped for ever in this construct

not sure about what to do with the fourth and last, another tentacle whip or one with liquifier ?

PostSubject: Re: Cabal ov the Eternal Revenge   Cabal ov the Eternal Revenge I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next