THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

1850 Tournament list with Eldar allies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sig121
Slave

1850 Tournament list with Eldar allies Empty
PostSubject: 1850 Tournament list with Eldar allies   1850 Tournament list with Eldar allies I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13 2013, 09:26

First draft of an 1850 point list for an upcoming tournament.  I'm going for a high volume of shots and lots of units with this one, while working in some Eldar.  I really want to use the crimson hunter to try it out, though it is really expensive compared to the other stuff in the list.  Suggestions?

HQ
Archon, blaster (warlord)     75
Farseer, jet bike, singing spear    120

Troops
Kabalites x5, Venom w/2 splinter cannons     110
Kabalites x 10 w/splinter cannon, Raider w/lance, splinter racks   170
Guardian jet bikes x3, shuriken cannon     61

Elites
Trueborn x3 w/2 blasters, Raider w/lance      126
Trueborn x3 w/2 splinter cannons, Venom w/2 splinter cannons     121
Trueborn x3 w/2 dark lances, Raider w/lance      146

Heavy Support
Ravager w/dark lances     105
Ravager w/dark lances     105
War Walkers x3 w/scatter lasers      210

Fast Attack
Crimson Hunter w/exarch         180

Fortification
Aegis defense line w/quad gun   100  (Trueborn squads with heavy weapons will start dismounted and run the quad)

Total 1849
Back to top Go down
SOlyer
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: 1850 Tournament list with Eldar allies   1850 Tournament list with Eldar allies I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14 2013, 00:50

I like this list. It looks really well written and seems to have a lot of the same components I would run. Very competitive. I am thinking of doing the farseer on a bike with the 3 bikes and a crimson hunter in my list as well. I just want that crimson hunter to drop a helldrake for me. You will have to let me know how this list performs in general and also how the allies work out for you.
Back to top Go down
Sig121
Slave

PostSubject: Re: 1850 Tournament list with Eldar allies   1850 Tournament list with Eldar allies I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14 2013, 09:00

SOlyer - I haven't been to a tournament in six months, but I ran a version of this high shooting list in the last one at 2,000 with no allies.  Basically tabled every opponent, although I did not run up against a vehicle flyer heavy list and I think something like that would have crushed me....  so that's what I am trying to compensate for with this time around.  Definitely will let you know how the Crimson Hunter fares, it looks very promising and I think it is better (on paper) at everything except anti-horde when compared to the Razorwing. 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1850 Tournament list with Eldar allies   1850 Tournament list with Eldar allies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1850 Tournament list with Eldar allies
Page 1 of 1