THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Kabal of the Poisoned Truth makes a stand!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
psycheer
Kabalite Warrior
psycheer

Kabal of the Poisoned Truth makes a stand! Empty
PostSubject: Kabal of the Poisoned Truth makes a stand!   Kabal of the Poisoned Truth makes a stand! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30 2013, 01:10

My buddies and I got together for an Apocalypse game!

I'll have the lists up soon, just need to get home and put them on my webserver.

Here's a slideshow one of the Blood Angel players made of the game, they're in chronological order so just click to the left and  you can see how things developed.

Slideshow

Enjoy

C&Cs Welcome!

Arena Champion
Mushkilla

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Poisoned Truth makes a stand!   Kabal of the Poisoned Truth makes a stand! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09 2013, 14:29

Awesome report! Reminds we why I don't play appocalypse... also 16 flyers... and super heavy flyers... Shocked 

“Even the Black Buzzards thought highly of him, and those maniacs were renowned for hating everyone.” - Tantalus, by Braden Campbell
Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Poisoned Truth makes a stand!   Kabal of the Poisoned Truth makes a stand! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09 2013, 18:43

"So who here hates my dark eldar again? 1...2..."
Yup... Evil or Very Mad 

Sad that a lot of stuff was unpainted, but the board looked awesome! Very Happy 

THE CULT OF THE BURNING LEAF

THE COVEN OF THE HOLLOWED
Back to top Go down
Nighthawk
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Poisoned Truth makes a stand!   Kabal of the Poisoned Truth makes a stand! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10 2013, 20:26

Regarding Apocalypse, I always try to think how an Archon would think: Over there is a massive army build-up, against which I would have to commit the resources of my entire Kabal. Orrr, over in this other part of the galaxy is a small refugee transport packed to the gills with potential slaves. Which one should I attack?

DE really should just stay away from Apocalypse. Smile
Back to top Go down
psycheer
Kabalite Warrior
psycheer

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Poisoned Truth makes a stand!   Kabal of the Poisoned Truth makes a stand! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10 2013, 20:39

@Nighthawk: i do enjoy apocalypse, especially when i get to 1 turn titans with my DE. (one of the reasons they dont like me) DE are definitely a force to reckon if they get to do as planned, i very much love them in apoc.

@Mush: Yea the flyers were rough, those are the reason why we decided to take 2 green tides. In retrospect i should have just dropped my 3 way overcosted voidraven bombers for more dudesmen on the table.

@Mungwa: I agree, the Chaos player and i are trying to 'nudge' the tau player and my teammate to paint more of thier stuff. it's a losing battle Sad

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Poisoned Truth makes a stand!   Kabal of the Poisoned Truth makes a stand! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kabal of the Poisoned Truth makes a stand!
Page 1 of 1