THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Talos Pain Token

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lcfr
Sybarite
lcfr

Talos Pain Token Empty
PostSubject: Talos Pain Token   Talos Pain Token I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10 2014, 12:50

Hi all, I believe I've read here that it's not possible to begin the game with a Haemonculus deployed with a Talos (and not possible for the Haemonculus to join the Talos' 'unit')...is this the case?

If so, why is this the case? I don't see the rules that prevent me from doing this.
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

Talos Pain Token Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talos Pain Token   Talos Pain Token I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10 2014, 12:54

Independent Characters cannot join units that 'always consist of a single model' (BRB page 39). Unfortunately the Talos is such a unit so the Haem can't join it.

lcfr
Sybarite
lcfr

Talos Pain Token Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talos Pain Token   Talos Pain Token I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10 2014, 12:55

Right under my nose....thank you!
Back to top Go down
MurDok
Kabalite Warrior
MurDok

Talos Pain Token Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talos Pain Token   Talos Pain Token I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13 2014, 01:23

If only they could, the engine is in desperate of pain tokens. Last time I ran a Talos it was unpleasant, the poor fearless brute got all shot up before it could do anything of worth.

Adeptus Mechanicus - Taghmata Omnissiah & Legio Cybernetica
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Talos Pain Token Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talos Pain Token   Talos Pain Token I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talos Pain Token
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Rules: Queries & Questions