THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

FA formation is the new hotness!

Go down 
+15
Grokfog
Mr Believer
Larndorn
lelith
Trystis
Dat_Other_Guy
Bleaksoul Brethren
Crazy_Ivan
Massaen
Thor665
clively
Klaivex Charondyr
Elzadar
The_Burning_Eye
Painjunky
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
darthken239
Kabalite Warrior
darthken239

FA formation is the new hotness! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FA formation is the new hotness!   FA formation is the new hotness! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13 2014, 09:50

Damn. i really need to buy the 6th ed rule book oops i blinked it's now 7th ed, so in effect it's really not much chop because you've rarely/never going to deploy out in the open.
Back to top Go down
MarcoAvrelis
Kabalite Warrior
MarcoAvrelis

FA formation is the new hotness! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FA formation is the new hotness!   FA formation is the new hotness! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13 2014, 17:55

I tried the RSR a couple of days ago. I had a list with 1 blaserchon on venom with helm of spite ('cause I assumed that he'd use mephiston, which he did, and due to a perils of the warp, lost his last wound, and due to kingslayer+trophy hunter+slay the warlord gave me 4VP), 4 gunboats, 2 hwb scourges, 1 hl scourges, 3 RWJF and 1 Voidraven against a tailored anti air/anti DE Blood Angels list with a stormraven, a nephilim (I let him use it) and a storm-potato*, and jump pack heavy. And it was maelstorm. (I don't tailor list, I just take the units I like)

I would not have any use of ObSec.  I did have more use of 6 FA. All though he got first turn, I hid well, and he used it only to move and hide, not shooting a single shot, making me waste my cover save.

My causalities.

All scourges
Blasterchon + venom
Voidraven Bomber*
1 Raider wrecked, 1 immobile and down to last HP, and 1 down to 2 HP (1 raider and all kabalite warriors unharmed)

His Causalities:

Nephilim down to 1 HP
Rest: Dead.

VP: Me:11, He 9.

It was an even game, but I won, and I feel that I had more use of RSR that I would ever get from ObSec that game.

* His stormtater, having 1hp left, went to hover mode. His Nephilim shot down my Voidraven, which crash and burned, and landed right atop of his storm-potato, wrecking it.
Back to top Go down

FA formation is the new hotness!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2