THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Kruellagh the Vile

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Calyptra
Wych
Calyptra

Kruellagh the Vile Empty
PostSubject: Kruellagh the Vile   Kruellagh the Vile I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10 2014, 02:41

Looking at my old 3rd ed book, at the top of Kruellagh's page it says, "Kruellagh, Archon of the Emasculators." However, in the description, it says she's from the Kabal of the Flayed Skull, and can only be used with them. In the flavor text on the side, it also says she's an Archon of the Flayed Skull, and then lists "The Emasculator" as one of her honorifics.

So... do we know who or what the Emasculators are? Do we know anything else about Kruellagh? There's a lot of stuff about the Flayed Skull in the new codex, but unless I missed it somehow, none of it mentions her. Are we just to assume that Vraesque deposed her? That doesn't seem right: she had a model, and he never even had stats. Also, we know some Kabals have more than one Archon (presumably arranged hierarchically in some fashion), so the existence of Vraesque doesn't mean that Kruellagh isn't still out there emasculating somewhere.

Has there ever been any reference to her since the original codex?
Back to top Go down
jbwms713
Kabalite Warrior

Kruellagh the Vile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kruellagh the Vile   Kruellagh the Vile I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10 2014, 03:02

To the best of my knowledge, you have the sum of it already. DE fluff was depressingly lacking (although certain bits were amazing) back in the day.

My gut instinct is to say that "The Emasculators" are a group within the greater Kabal of the Flayed Skull. Perhaps a specific raiding party, or other such faction. As you mentioned, Kabals can be huge, and it only makes sense that they'd be broken into smaller bands... and who doesn't want their own fancy name to strike fear into their enemies?
Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

Kruellagh the Vile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kruellagh the Vile   Kruellagh the Vile I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10 2014, 05:10

Old Archon remembers...

http://www.thedarkcity.net/t8279-old-archon-discusseskabal-of-flayed-skull
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kruellagh the Vile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kruellagh the Vile   Kruellagh the Vile I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kruellagh the Vile
Page 1 of 1