THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Jay's List of Pain and QQ (1850 BAO format)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hannibal.Lictor
Kabalite Warrior

Jay's List of Pain and QQ (1850 BAO format) Empty
PostSubject: Jay's List of Pain and QQ (1850 BAO format)   Jay's List of Pain and QQ (1850 BAO format) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17 2014, 16:24

So here is mt current list, the BAO format is super good and a very strong presence in my area. Its what most tournaments are running or mimicking, so plan accordingly.

My present list: (1850 DE/RrD E/Allies)
DropSTAR:
Archon: Blaster WWP and Helm of Spite
Succubus: Glaive, Armor of Misery
Shadow Council x3 (two roll on Telepathy, third either on Malific or Runes of Battle)
*One seer has the Spear of Toothless.
Grotesques x7 Ligifierx3

The rest:
(2) Kabs in Venoms dual SC
wraithguard

Wraithknight

Reavers x6 Caltropsx2 blastersx2
(2)razorwings DL
Raider with sails and DL

I could take the grots down to 5 and add another spiritseer for another scream. Could ditch the succubus for a haemey with the Armor. The basic idea is that with gunlines/static armies the dropstar comes down, positioned in such a way as to cause as much pain as possible. If I get invis, thats an obvious go. Each scream can target a different unit, and there are the liquifiers. Grots can take a pretty large amount of punishment and with invs are pretty LOL. (yes invis needs some nerfing).

Wraithknights are too shabby either and typically mine is the MVP. I could do the suncanon thing, pretty easy to find the 60 points. The wraithguard jam in the raider, zipping around being jerks. The reavers can take targets of opportunity at will and the kabs really just are there to cap points. and snipe with the venoms.

The flyers come in and dump poo on heads/shoot flying things. 8 monoscythe missiles are pretty sick.

I am pretty sure there are numerous ways to optimize this list. I could also get Dark reapers and pop them into the raider...lots of options.

I will not do serpents, invis is enough cheese.
Back to top Go down

Jay's List of Pain and QQ (1850 BAO format)
Page 1 of 1