THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

E+DE 1850 Pts. For a team tourney in ETC format

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SERAFF
Sybarite
SERAFF

E+DE 1850 Pts. For a team tourney in ETC format Empty
PostSubject: E+DE 1850 Pts. For a team tourney in ETC format   E+DE 1850 Pts. For a team tourney in ETC format I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16 2015, 09:42

I have participated in lots single tourneys, but never took part on a team tournament. As I noticed, people prefer to take some specialized army lists, which seem to be unplaylable when single.
I have no idea what to expect and I gathered everything I think will hepl me to win. List that is ready to face everything, kack of all hands, master of none.
I know there are may veteran players (Hello @Vasara), who might have some ideas, how to make this list better.
Meta is typical for ETC - lots of Necrons, Knights, Eldar, Tau, Skitarii etc.

So only 2 Detachments, primary is CAD or something else, the secondary is everything else (allied, formation, special detachment from a codex, etc) except CAD.

1 Autarch - Warlord (HQ) @ 80 Pts
Fusion Gun

1 Archon (HQ) (DE) @ 100 Pts
Haywire Grenades; Webway Portal

5 Fire Dragons (Elites) @ 142 Pts
  1 Fire Dragon Exarch

1 Raider (Fast Attack) (DE) @ 70 Pts
Night Shields

1 Archon (HQ) (DE) @ 125 Pts
Blaster; The Armour of Misery; Webway Portal

1 Spiritseer (HQ) @ 70 Pts

5 Wraithguard (Elites) @ 160 Pts

3 Windriders (Troops) @ 81 Pts Scatter Laser (x3)

1 Crimson Hunter Exarch (Fast Attack) @ 160 Pts
Bright Lance (x2)

1 Wraithknight (LoW) @ 295 Pts
Ghostglaive and Scattershield

5 Kabalite Warriors (Troops) (DE) @ 105 Pts
1 Venom

5 Kabalite Warriors (Troops) (DE) @ 105 Pts
1 Venom

1 Venom (Fast Attack) (DE) @ 65 Pts

Realspace Raiders Detachment (DE)
Combined Arms Detachment (E)
Back to top Go down
amorrowlyday
Hekatrix
amorrowlyday

PostSubject: Re: E+DE 1850 Pts. For a team tourney in ETC format   E+DE 1850 Pts. For a team tourney in ETC format I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17 2015, 04:23

*Yawn*, Yes this list works.

It has almost every single unit the Top DE+E netlists have in slightly different formulations. Assuming RNG is on your side and you play it right you should be fine against everything, except maybe the same list with a couple things cut to take a farseer/seer council or the charging bike autarch variation, I'm not sure which of the three is the most efficient yet.
Back to top Go down
Vasara
Incognito assault marine
Vasara

PostSubject: Re: E+DE 1850 Pts. For a team tourney in ETC format   E+DE 1850 Pts. For a team tourney in ETC format I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18 2015, 06:35

Hello,

Before going in to lists specific questions what is the team composition? How many players? How many attackers are you designing to take? what is the purpose of this list in the team? Defender/attacker generalist?

As stated above the lists looks good but it's a bit unsurprising compared to possibilities you got. Any restrictions on what Factions/formations you can take?

///Vasara
Back to top Go down
Nariaklizhar
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: E+DE 1850 Pts. For a team tourney in ETC format   E+DE 1850 Pts. For a team tourney in ETC format I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18 2015, 06:54

Yup, I agree with what has already been said above. Another small variation, which I have done and find very entertaining, is use one of the wwp Archons, add three Medusae, put them in a venom and auto delete any space marine squad you want (usually turn 2 with the Autarch)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: E+DE 1850 Pts. For a team tourney in ETC format   E+DE 1850 Pts. For a team tourney in ETC format I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

E+DE 1850 Pts. For a team tourney in ETC format
Page 1 of 1