THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Lost vYper and the Reseda Prime Gaming Crew

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lost Vyper
Kabalite Warrior
Lost Vyper

Lost vYper and the Reseda Prime Gaming Crew Empty
PostSubject: Lost vYper and the Reseda Prime Gaming Crew   Lost vYper and the Reseda Prime Gaming Crew I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29 2014, 15:23

Hello!

It´s the Lost Vyper, from the Reseda Prime gaming crew from Finland. As i started to play more with my Dark Eldar due to the new codex (which i find quite good, after the regular complaining), i decided to join here, cos new tactics and expertise is always welcome!

Our FLGC has HUGE amount of different armies, and we have five players at the moment :

Player 1 : Eldar, Dark Eldar (and i used to play CSM too) and sometimes Orks
Player 2 : Blood Angels, Grey Knights (and he dabbles with Astra Militarum too)
Player 3 : CSM, Tyranids, Orks, Necrons, Daemons
Player 4 : Space Wolves
Player 5 : Astra Militarum (well, i think that the family life got him, hasn´t been seen in a year...)

Our youtube -channel features mainly Xenos vs. Some kind of marines matches, but mostly Eldar and Dark Eldar vs. something (cos i film and edit the matches)...

It´s on Youtube and the name is Reseda Prime (cos i´m not allowed to post links in a week) i hope you like the matches, we have ALL painted models with great terrain and the matches are narrated (by yours truly) in english, enjoy!

- Lost Vyper
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RESEDAPRIME/videos
spellcheck2001
Le Maitre Macabre
spellcheck2001

PostSubject: Re: Lost vYper and the Reseda Prime Gaming Crew   Lost vYper and the Reseda Prime Gaming Crew I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30 2014, 14:57

Welcome Smile. Look forward to seeing some of your reports

study  My Wargaming blog   cherry  :- Objective Secured
Back to top Go down
http://www.objectivesecured.blogspot.co.uk
Aeterna
Kabalite Warrior
Aeterna

PostSubject: Re: Lost vYper and the Reseda Prime Gaming Crew   Lost vYper and the Reseda Prime Gaming Crew I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30 2014, 15:02

Always love seeing good reports against varying armies. Can't wait to see what you bring.

"Hear our call children of the void, listen to the screams of your brothers and sisters, see the raining ash from your home. Do you have what it takes to stand back up, or will you fall like so many before you."
                                                                                                      -  Zorev Norterus, Archon of the Immortal Eclipse
                Kabal of the Immortal Eclipse | Coven of the Shadow Flesh | Cult of the Black Rage
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost vYper and the Reseda Prime Gaming Crew   Lost vYper and the Reseda Prime Gaming Crew I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost vYper and the Reseda Prime Gaming Crew
Page 1 of 1