THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Warhammer 40k, Custodes vs Harlequins Battle Report, Pictures and Video

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
steamius
Hellion
steamius

Warhammer 40k, Custodes vs Harlequins Battle Report, Pictures and Video Empty
PostSubject: Warhammer 40k, Custodes vs Harlequins Battle Report, Pictures and Video   Warhammer 40k, Custodes vs Harlequins Battle Report, Pictures and Video I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10 2020, 06:28

I think this is my last game with Aeldari this year. I have to convert and paint more units for them before I come back with a bat rep.
This was meant to be Space Wolves vs Red Corsairs, but GW messed up the order and our local gaming store dident get the Codexes! So me and Tanel decided to have a game with armies that didn't face each other on the channel before. This was a match I knew will be hard to win, as Custodes are thought to crack open )
I hope you will enjoy this one )

Warhammer 40k, Custodes vs Harlequins Battle Report, Pictures and Video FIsK2rf

Warhammer 40k, Custodes vs Harlequins Battle Report, Pictures and Video CuJxjsM

Warhammer 40k, Custodes vs Harlequins Battle Report, Pictures and Video X2B70Zx

Warhammer 40k, Custodes vs Harlequins Battle Report, Pictures and Video H8VIHL0

Warhammer 40k, Custodes vs Harlequins Battle Report, Pictures and Video N8zNYnA

Warhammer 40k, Custodes vs Harlequins Battle Report, Pictures and Video EVsl5Vb

Warhammer 40k, Custodes vs Harlequins Battle Report, Pictures and Video M8OiNBZ

Warhammer 40k, Custodes vs Harlequins Battle Report, Pictures and Video C1ZPDk1

Warhammer 40k, Custodes vs Harlequins Battle Report, Pictures and Video 3Ms4Wq1

Warhammer 40k, Custodes vs Harlequins Battle Report, Pictures and Video 5XI5eSw

Warhammer 40k, Custodes vs Harlequins Battle Report, Pictures and Video NNd7xSa

Warhammer 40k, Custodes vs Harlequins Battle Report, Pictures and Video GuKIwFJ

Warhammer 40k, Custodes vs Harlequins Battle Report, Pictures and Video T66tkQz

Warhammer 40k, Custodes vs Harlequins Battle Report, Pictures and Video GQNCJWr

Warhammer 40k, Custodes vs Harlequins Battle Report, Pictures and Video Lw0M7yY
Back to top Go down
fisheyes
Klaivex
fisheyes

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k, Custodes vs Harlequins Battle Report, Pictures and Video   Warhammer 40k, Custodes vs Harlequins Battle Report, Pictures and Video I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10 2020, 13:27

TY for posting!

Will try to watch once I am not at work.
Back to top Go down
Kalmah
Wych
Kalmah

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k, Custodes vs Harlequins Battle Report, Pictures and Video   Warhammer 40k, Custodes vs Harlequins Battle Report, Pictures and Video I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10 2020, 14:45

Good job for this game!
Gotta say that your environment for the game is amazing! i really like the ''stone'' parts....are they in real rock or an imitation?
Back to top Go down
steamius
Hellion
steamius

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k, Custodes vs Harlequins Battle Report, Pictures and Video   Warhammer 40k, Custodes vs Harlequins Battle Report, Pictures and Video I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11 2020, 11:48

fisheyes wrote:
TY for posting!

Will try to watch once I am not at work.

Thanks man ) Sadly, this report is getting no views or interaction (

Quote :
Good job for this game!
Gotta say that your environment for the game is amazing! i really like the ''stone'' parts....are they in real rock or an imitation?

Thanks ) The hills are made styrofoam and some random bits. Here is a wip picture.
Warhammer 40k, Custodes vs Harlequins Battle Report, Pictures and Video WrW6Bia

And here is the full set

Warhammer 40k, Custodes vs Harlequins Battle Report, Pictures and Video 6B0FXQn
Back to top Go down
Kalmah
Wych
Kalmah

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k, Custodes vs Harlequins Battle Report, Pictures and Video   Warhammer 40k, Custodes vs Harlequins Battle Report, Pictures and Video I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11 2020, 15:15

really amazing the result! i could not have guessed!
Congrats for all the efforts! The temple incased in the mountain is really beautiful!
Did you find the Custodes to be good in 9th edition? my friend have an army of them but he pretend that they won't succeed now with the objective focused games....what was your feeling playing against them?
Back to top Go down
steamius
Hellion
steamius

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k, Custodes vs Harlequins Battle Report, Pictures and Video   Warhammer 40k, Custodes vs Harlequins Battle Report, Pictures and Video I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11 2020, 16:25

Kalmah wrote:
really amazing the result! i could not have guessed!
Congrats for all the efforts!  The temple incased in the mountain is really beautiful!
Did you find the Custodes to be good in 9th edition? my friend have an army of them but he pretend that they won't succeed now with the objective focused games....what was your feeling playing against them?
I think they are finally balanced now. My opponent dident use any of the usual stuff that Custodes players use, and he pulled it of. So I say they are good in 9th.
Back to top Go down
Kalmah
Wych
Kalmah

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k, Custodes vs Harlequins Battle Report, Pictures and Video   Warhammer 40k, Custodes vs Harlequins Battle Report, Pictures and Video I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11 2020, 17:15

thanks for the feedback! i'll let my friend know to not throw the towel with his Custodes and to give them a try! My Drukharis want to taste their pain and sorrow!!!

also, knowing that you will drop a little bit the Aeldari, what is your next army you intend on playing?
Back to top Go down
steamius
Hellion
steamius

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k, Custodes vs Harlequins Battle Report, Pictures and Video   Warhammer 40k, Custodes vs Harlequins Battle Report, Pictures and Video I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11 2020, 18:05

Kalmah wrote:
thanks for the feedback! i'll let my friend know to not throw the towel with his Custodes and to give them a try! My Drukharis want to taste their pain and sorrow!!!

also, knowing that you will drop a little bit the Aeldari, what is your next army you intend on playing?

I have a Red Corsairs army =) Almost finished with a new unit for them, and want to have some games with hem again.
Also want to revive my Space Marines. I am currently slowly buying primaris kits, but want to keep it with an oldschool feel, where every marine army had assault marines, dreadnought, chaplain and land raider.
I will also do some green stuff on them, to make them unique to me.
Back to top Go down
Kalmah
Wych
Kalmah

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k, Custodes vs Harlequins Battle Report, Pictures and Video   Warhammer 40k, Custodes vs Harlequins Battle Report, Pictures and Video I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11 2020, 18:47

i'm fairly new to the game, so i don't really know the corsairs Sad if i'm not mistaken they are old school models?
The SM army seems like a good project Smile and you seem good with your paint jobs, i hope you will give us some glimpse to your new projects!
BTW, continue to share your pictures and videos of your games, they are good!
Back to top Go down
steamius
Hellion
steamius

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k, Custodes vs Harlequins Battle Report, Pictures and Video   Warhammer 40k, Custodes vs Harlequins Battle Report, Pictures and Video I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11 2020, 19:04

Kalmah wrote:
i'm fairly new to the game, so i don't really know the corsairs Sad if i'm not mistaken they are old school models?
The SM army seems like a good project Smile and you seem good with your paint jobs, i hope you will give us some glimpse to your new projects!
BTW, continue to share your pictures and videos of your games, they are good!

Red Corsairs are a chaos band, basically space pirates ) You can check out my channel, I have tons of videos with them there )
And the SM project will be a challenge, as I have no experience with green stuff, and I want to make robes from the gecko lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k, Custodes vs Harlequins Battle Report, Pictures and Video   Warhammer 40k, Custodes vs Harlequins Battle Report, Pictures and Video I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warhammer 40k, Custodes vs Harlequins Battle Report, Pictures and Video
Page 1 of 1