THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Warhammer 40k, Harlequins vs Imperial Guard Battle Report, Pictures and Video

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
steamius
Hellion
steamius

Warhammer 40k, Harlequins vs Imperial Guard Battle Report, Pictures and Video Empty
PostSubject: Warhammer 40k, Harlequins vs Imperial Guard Battle Report, Pictures and Video   Warhammer 40k, Harlequins vs Imperial Guard Battle Report, Pictures and Video I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13 2020, 11:56

Don't know if I am allowed to post other Aeldari factions games here or not, if not, I will delete this post.
But my Cult of the Fallen has Raided an Imperial outpost Marksis-02. One of the cults leader, a former Archon thought that the planet is unprotected, and that's a great chance to practice their new religion by slaughtering every one that is working on the outpost, but what awaited the raiding party was a line of Guardsman.  

Warhammer 40k, Harlequins vs Imperial Guard Battle Report, Pictures and Video RzTRwBT
Warhammer 40k, Harlequins vs Imperial Guard Battle Report, Pictures and Video A6qXZet
Warhammer 40k, Harlequins vs Imperial Guard Battle Report, Pictures and Video OCT8v95
Warhammer 40k, Harlequins vs Imperial Guard Battle Report, Pictures and Video D75KBEF
Warhammer 40k, Harlequins vs Imperial Guard Battle Report, Pictures and Video KUy2boL
Warhammer 40k, Harlequins vs Imperial Guard Battle Report, Pictures and Video DKMzD4z
Warhammer 40k, Harlequins vs Imperial Guard Battle Report, Pictures and Video CCKs7Cw
Warhammer 40k, Harlequins vs Imperial Guard Battle Report, Pictures and Video Nqw0al4
Warhammer 40k, Harlequins vs Imperial Guard Battle Report, Pictures and Video Cwe3zKV
Warhammer 40k, Harlequins vs Imperial Guard Battle Report, Pictures and Video AZUq6yo
Warhammer 40k, Harlequins vs Imperial Guard Battle Report, Pictures and Video EgdHAuf
Warhammer 40k, Harlequins vs Imperial Guard Battle Report, Pictures and Video LZrpV7k
Warhammer 40k, Harlequins vs Imperial Guard Battle Report, Pictures and Video G5FBjL7
Back to top Go down
Kalmah
Wych
Kalmah

Warhammer 40k, Harlequins vs Imperial Guard Battle Report, Pictures and Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k, Harlequins vs Imperial Guard Battle Report, Pictures and Video   Warhammer 40k, Harlequins vs Imperial Guard Battle Report, Pictures and Video I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13 2020, 17:31

for my part, i am more than happy to see everything Eldar related, so i sure hope people won't complain that your army is not Drukhari.
anyway, we (Drukhari) owe a lot to the Harlequins for saving our asses....and anyway, watching lesser races being blown away (even if by other Eldars) still fill our souls with satisfaction!
i'll look at your video later as i am at the office right now Wink
Back to top Go down
steamius
Hellion
steamius

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k, Harlequins vs Imperial Guard Battle Report, Pictures and Video   Warhammer 40k, Harlequins vs Imperial Guard Battle Report, Pictures and Video I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14 2020, 07:28

Kalmah wrote:
for my part, i am more than happy to see everything Eldar related, so i sure hope people won't complain that your army is not Drukhari.
anyway, we (Drukhari) owe a lot to the Harlequins for saving our asses....and anyway, watching lesser races being blown away (even if by other Eldars) still fill our souls with satisfaction!
i'll look at your video later as i am at the office right now Wink

Thank you Very Happy But if its not allowed, I will ask the admins to move this post to the Aeldari/Harlequin/Ynnari section, if that is possible.
However, this army was made with the mind set that they are a twisted version of the Ynnari. There are no Harlequins, Drukhari or Craftworlds in their ranks, they are all the Cult, scavenging for weaponry and vehicles. Their main purpose is to kill Yvraine, who they believe awakened an imposter, while the true God of death is still waiting to be awakened, so its their mission to do so, even if it means setting ablaze the entire galaxy.
Also, working on a Homunculus detachment for this army. Even if its not Ynnari, I dont see a reason why a rouge Homunculus cant tag along, its free body parts at the end of the day lol!
Warhammer 40k, Harlequins vs Imperial Guard Battle Report, Pictures and Video 12p8Q4m
Back to top Go down
fisheyes
Klaivex
fisheyes

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k, Harlequins vs Imperial Guard Battle Report, Pictures and Video   Warhammer 40k, Harlequins vs Imperial Guard Battle Report, Pictures and Video I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15 2020, 14:54

TY for posting this, always interesting to see more BatReps.

However, many people prefer written reports, mainly due to us worker-slaves seldom getting to leave the flesh-pits.
Back to top Go down
steamius
Hellion
steamius

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k, Harlequins vs Imperial Guard Battle Report, Pictures and Video   Warhammer 40k, Harlequins vs Imperial Guard Battle Report, Pictures and Video I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16 2020, 07:36

fisheyes wrote:
TY for posting this, always interesting to see more BatReps.

However, many people prefer written reports, mainly due to us worker-slaves seldom getting to leave the flesh-pits.

Thank you Very Happy
Sadly, I stopped doing written reports 10 years ago =D Just enjoy recording the game and then editing it, its part of my hobby now Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k, Harlequins vs Imperial Guard Battle Report, Pictures and Video   Warhammer 40k, Harlequins vs Imperial Guard Battle Report, Pictures and Video I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warhammer 40k, Harlequins vs Imperial Guard Battle Report, Pictures and Video
Page 1 of 1