THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

1500 pts Duke Sliscus list

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SinisterPlank
Hellion

1500 pts Duke Sliscus list Empty
PostSubject: 1500 pts Duke Sliscus list   1500 pts Duke Sliscus list I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05 2011, 20:20

Duke Sliscus

4 Trueborn
2 Shardcarbines, 2 Splinter Cannons
Venom, extra Splinter Cannon

5 Warriors
Blaster

5 Warriors
Blaster

9 Wyches
Hekatrix, Venom Blade, Hydra Gauntlets, Haywire Grenades
Raider, Darklance

9 Wyches
Raider, Darklance

9 Wyches
Raider, Darklance

5 Scourges
2 Heatlances

5 Scourges
2 Heatlances

5 Scourges
2 Heatlances

This comes to 1493 pts. It's for a team tournament game that uses a form of Composition Points set, where units and vehicles give a set amount of penalty points based on their effectiveness and points cost. Vehicles give additional penalty points the more vehicle units you take.
Back to top Go down
Baron Tordeck
The Helfather
Baron Tordeck

PostSubject: Re: 1500 pts Duke Sliscus list   1500 pts Duke Sliscus list I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06 2011, 01:57

I would switch the Cannons to Carbines in the TB unit, then take one wych from each squad inorder to get those VBs up to Agoinsiers.

Forum Rules - Read and Obey - Or Else!
Back to top Go down
Cam300
Slave
Cam300

PostSubject: Re: 1500 pts Duke Sliscus list   1500 pts Duke Sliscus list I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06 2011, 11:03

I'd agree with Tordeck, you could do with some Agonizers in your Wych squads. I use an Anti-inf Trueborn squad like you, they work great with the Baron!
Back to top Go down
speedfreek
Sybarite
speedfreek

PostSubject: Re: 1500 pts Duke Sliscus list   1500 pts Duke Sliscus list I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06 2011, 12:03

Have you considered Reavers instead of Scourges?
They are able to withdraw after shooting at short range and they benefit from combat drugs too.
They are, however, a bit more expensive.
Back to top Go down
SinisterPlank
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: 1500 pts Duke Sliscus list   1500 pts Duke Sliscus list I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06 2011, 17:42

I agree that agonizers would be more effective, however, so does the composition penalty lists. Same goes for reavers compared to Scourges. I really need the scourges to bring my penalty points up. Going carbines instead of Cannons is an interesting though, admitedly, and would save me 10 points, aswell as 2 penalty points. I think I'll go for it. I'm also considering shaving off some wyches to afford a sixth scourge in each squad, wich'll save me another 3 penalty points.
Back to top Go down
Shadows Revenge
Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

PostSubject: Re: 1500 pts Duke Sliscus list   1500 pts Duke Sliscus list I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06 2011, 18:31

Now this is confusing... You want us to comment on your list, yet there is this unkown "penalty points" that changes the whole base of your setup. To us Agonsers are needed, as you have no way to deal with MEQ, yet you say it will hurt you. But I digress.

Reavers are better at using Heat Lances, Scourges have to be too close to use their heat lances and will be charged. If you want to stick with the Scourges, use Haywire Blasters, if not, use Reavers instead.

Drop the Gauntlets, they need to roll a 5 or 6 to get more than their points of wyches out of them. Use those points to get an Agonser.

I think the cannons are fine, as you do get 1 more shot and longer range. Also if you get a chance to put them into cover somewhere, or remain stantionary, you get 3 more shots Razz

Current List:
First 2k GSC List
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1500 pts Duke Sliscus list   1500 pts Duke Sliscus list I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1500 pts Duke Sliscus list
Page 1 of 1