THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

To paint or not to paint.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MarcoAvrelis
Kabalite Warrior
MarcoAvrelis

To paint or not to paint. Empty
PostSubject: To paint or not to paint.   To paint or not to paint. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17 2015, 03:25

Should I keep my ravagers matte black with silver thorn railings, or should I paint them with pink/purple metallic camo like the raider, but more star-like, with additional veins of smaller stars somewhat like this pattern, but with tiny stars superimposed over the spread out bigger stars , paint a pair of eyes (one on each side) at the prow like on old Greek warships, kinda like the slashed eyes sign, but without the slash, and paint the thorn railings metallic green?

To paint or not to paint. Colors12
Back to top Go down
Ispa
Hellion
Ispa

To paint or not to paint. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To paint or not to paint.   To paint or not to paint. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17 2015, 03:43

First off...no one can really decide apart from YOU.

Secondly i like the existing colours with the eye idea added on. BUT the black IMO should not be matte black, try a gloss black then add the usual whethering look to it.

I personally favour the minimalistic approach to painting and think you raider in the background looks to busy.

To paint or not to paint.
Page 1 of 1