THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Warlord Traits for shooty DE

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WrackYourBrains
Hellion
WrackYourBrains

Warlord Traits for shooty DE Empty
PostSubject: Warlord Traits for shooty DE   Warlord Traits for shooty DE I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20 2015, 09:31

Archons and Succubi of the Dark City,

A simple question: which is your preferred Warlord Trait table to roll on for the DE?

I've always gone with the Codex table, but a skim through the 7E Rulebook brought to my attention the generic Strategic table.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
1++
Hekatrix

PostSubject: Re: Warlord Traits for shooty DE   Warlord Traits for shooty DE I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20 2015, 09:44

Yeah for me I really love the Strategic Table. So many great options for my list and for the way I play
Back to top Go down
Vasara
Incognito assault marine
Vasara

PostSubject: Re: Warlord Traits for shooty DE   Warlord Traits for shooty DE I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20 2015, 09:52

Startegic table is superior to any. And Conqueror of Cities is its pearl. MTG for vehicles that can park in ruins without risk of immobilisation.

Perhaps Maelstrom traits with Deadlock mission.
Back to top Go down
WrackYourBrains
Hellion
WrackYourBrains

PostSubject: Re: Warlord Traits for shooty DE   Warlord Traits for shooty DE I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20 2015, 09:54

There's not a bad roll on the Strategic table for a shooty DE army. Having Hatred/Rage and the like from the DE table doesn't do much for my Blatster Archon, but the Night Fight / Reserves trait is decent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warlord Traits for shooty DE   Warlord Traits for shooty DE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warlord Traits for shooty DE
Page 1 of 1