THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Brainstorming warlord traits

Go down 
+5
Mppqlmd
FuelDrop
RedRegicide
dumpeal
SushiBoy013
9 posters
AuthorMessage
SushiBoy013
Sybarite
SushiBoy013

Brainstorming warlord traits Empty
PostSubject: Brainstorming warlord traits   Brainstorming warlord traits I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 17 2017, 19:44

May as well complete the trifecta! What traits would people like to see our warlords get? I anticipate seeing a lot of aura abilities (and for good reason..) just keep in mind...our warlords really should have aura abilities already, and simply don't! That isn't to say they shouldn't get another from a warlord trait.

Have at it!
Back to top Go down
dumpeal
Hekatrix
dumpeal

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming warlord traits   Brainstorming warlord traits I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 17 2017, 20:13

Leader always shine - Warlord can use it's aura inside a transport.

Scarlet Epicurian - Gain a VP if killed. Gain 3 VP if killed by a multiwound weapon (yeah, I liked that one in 7th)

"Beloved" Master. Your warlord is used to assassination attempts and have efficient failsafes to ensure his survival. If slain, roll a D6. On a 3+, return your warlord anywhere on the field with 1D3 wound left.
Back to top Go down
RedRegicide
Wych
RedRegicide

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming warlord traits   Brainstorming warlord traits I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 17 2017, 21:01

Beloved master is so cool

Tactical genius - before the game begins, choose 3 units, they may make a single move without advance
Back to top Go down
FuelDrop
Hekatrix
FuelDrop

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming warlord traits   Brainstorming warlord traits I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 17 2017, 21:41

Master of terror: Enemies within 6" roll an additional d6 on morale checks.
Back to top Go down
Mppqlmd
Incubi
Mppqlmd

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming warlord traits   Brainstorming warlord traits I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 17 2017, 23:00

The most cunning plan : at the beginning of the game, write a number on a piece of paper, and keep it secret. When the corresponding turn arrives, if your warlord is still alive, he gains AP-5 and damage 3 on his weapons, for the remaining of the turn.
Back to top Go down
Vindicavi
Kabalite Warrior
Vindicavi

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming warlord traits   Brainstorming warlord traits I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 17 2017, 23:44

Take them Alive! Generate a CP for each enemy unit slain in Melee by a units which share <kabal/cult/coven> with your warlord.

Delusional Paranoia - If a enemy unit would enter play via 'deepstrike' in LoS of your warlord all friendly units within 12" must immediately make shooting attacks against them with BS 5+

Contingency Plans - If this warlord would be slain immediately place them in on going reserves with 1 wound remaining, this can only be used once per game.
Back to top Go down
FuelDrop
Hekatrix
FuelDrop

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming warlord traits   Brainstorming warlord traits I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 18 2017, 00:10

Body Double (Archon only): the first time the archon fails a save this game, you may instead designate one friendly Kabalite infantry model within 6". That model suffers all the effects of the attack, including damage, and the Archon's shadowfield save does not go away.
Back to top Go down
Archon_91
Wych
Archon_91

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming warlord traits   Brainstorming warlord traits I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 18 2017, 20:06

(specifically for Lelith) A league apart: (a rework of the one she has) Lelith gains +1 attack for each enemy model within 3" of her, additionally her attacks always wound on a 3+ as her skill with a blade is such that she can find the weak point of any opponent.
Opportune moment: Lelith strikes at any opportunity no matter how small when rolling a Quicksilver dodge save any roll of a 6+ grants Lelith an immediate attack as she found an opening in her opponents strike to attack back.
Drahzar: Murderous Aura: during the fight phase Incubi unit within 6" of Drazahar feel his murderous aura and are inspired, any hit rolls of a 6+ generate an additional attack. (This is effective 5+ because of his other aura)
Urien Rakarth: Father of Pain: increase the toughness and invulnerable save of all <prophet of flesh> model within 6" of Urien Rakarth (models without an invuln gain a 6++ save)
Archon: Marked for Elimination: Choose a unit withing line of sight of the archon, it is now marked for Elimination, the archon tells his kabal that he wants it taken down. <Kabal> units targeting that unit reroll hit and wound rolls.
Towering Arrogance: The archon wishes to add the enemy warlord to his collection, if the archon delivers the killing blow to the enemy warlord gain D3 victory points from "Slay the warlord" instead of 1.
Succubus: Inspiring skill <cult> units within 6" of a succubus reroll all failed hit and wound rolls.
Lethal accuracy: attacks made by the succubus are made at an additional -1 AP.
Haemunculous: Master of pain, increase the toughness of all <coven> models by 1.
Mischievous intent: The haemunculous creates a new poison and intends to try it out <infantry> models within 6" of the haemunculous add 1 to their wound roll during the first phase.

This is all I got for now
Back to top Go down
Faitherun
Sybarite
Faitherun

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming warlord traits   Brainstorming warlord traits I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 18 2017, 20:25

Patchwork Heart: Coven only. At the start of each turn, regain a wound lost previously on a 4+.

Null Zone: If a model with an Aura ability is within 6" of your warlord, their Aura is not usable while within range of your Warlord

Flurry of Blows: All units within 6" of your warlord generate an extra attack on a hit roll of a 6+ in the fight phase

Assassination Experts: Archon Only. May shoot at enemy characters, even if they are not the closest unit

Playing with your Food: Poison weapons within 6" of the warlord may re-roll failed wound rolls.

Spite: Wyche Cult only. For every wound your warlord your warlord takes, add 1 to it's Attack characteristic.
Back to top Go down
TheBaconPope
Wych
TheBaconPope

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming warlord traits   Brainstorming warlord traits I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 19 2017, 02:16

Master of Deception: Once per game, your Warlord and a single unit of your choice within 6" may swap places with another friendly unit. This may be done while embarked on a transport.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming warlord traits   Brainstorming warlord traits I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brainstorming warlord traits
Page 1 of 1