THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

A Cast of Players and the Dedicated Transport option

Go down 
+2
Sigmaril
Mayk0l
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mayk0l
Hellion
Mayk0l

A Cast of Players and the Dedicated Transport option Empty
PostSubject: A Cast of Players and the Dedicated Transport option   A Cast of Players and the Dedicated Transport option I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30 2015, 12:11

Hi Guys,

Still busy on the Harlequin formation puzzle and how to eventually add clowns to my Dark Eldar with the new formation rules.

I was wondering, am I allowed to buy a dedicated transport for the troupe of the 'Cast of Players' formation even though it won't fit?
I can't find any restrictions on this. I would buy them a Raider and just use the Starweaver as a gunboat (bad design, really, why did they make the Starweaver like this....)
Back to top Go down
Sigmaril
Sybarite
Sigmaril

PostSubject: Re: A Cast of Players and the Dedicated Transport option   A Cast of Players and the Dedicated Transport option I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30 2015, 12:44

You are allowed to buy a Starweaver as a dedicated transport for the Troupe. As you say, the unit won't fit, but that doesn't make it a bad option. You can still buy a Raider as a Fast choice and start inside that if you please.
Back to top Go down
Klaivex Charondyr
Wych
Klaivex Charondyr

PostSubject: Re: A Cast of Players and the Dedicated Transport option   A Cast of Players and the Dedicated Transport option I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30 2015, 13:13

Legal.
You may buy the Weaver regardless of size.
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: A Cast of Players and the Dedicated Transport option   A Cast of Players and the Dedicated Transport option I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30 2015, 14:25

Our old codex prevented us from buying a transport too small for the unit but neither the new codex nor the Harlequin codex prevents this now.

Mayk0l
Hellion
Mayk0l

PostSubject: Re: A Cast of Players and the Dedicated Transport option   A Cast of Players and the Dedicated Transport option I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30 2015, 22:21

Super!
Thanks for the quick answers, they are appreciated!
Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: A Cast of Players and the Dedicated Transport option   A Cast of Players and the Dedicated Transport option I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31 2015, 15:44

Hm, I may actually get a starweaver now. Didn't think about that although I certainly thought of a raider for them.

THE CULT OF THE BURNING LEAF

THE COVEN OF THE HOLLOWED
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: A Cast of Players and the Dedicated Transport option   A Cast of Players and the Dedicated Transport option I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31 2015, 15:56

Take one as fast attack choice and give it to a WWP Archon with a squad of Blasterborn or Fire Dragons.

colinsherlow
Hekatrix
colinsherlow

PostSubject: Re: A Cast of Players and the Dedicated Transport option   A Cast of Players and the Dedicated Transport option I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31 2015, 16:30

Good idea about the weaver/wwp/dragons or blasterborn

Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: A Cast of Players and the Dedicated Transport option   A Cast of Players and the Dedicated Transport option I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31 2015, 16:32

colinsherlow wrote:
Good idea about the weaver/wwp/dragons or blasterborn

Just pretend it's a pimped Venom.

Mayk0l
Hellion
Mayk0l

PostSubject: Re: A Cast of Players and the Dedicated Transport option   A Cast of Players and the Dedicated Transport option I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02 2015, 13:43

I guess it's the answer to our 'Trueborn are now a mandatory 5 which screws up any character you would have wanted to put in a venom with them.'

Feels like taking a major unneeded detour but hey, what the hell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Cast of Players and the Dedicated Transport option   A Cast of Players and the Dedicated Transport option I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Cast of Players and the Dedicated Transport option
Page 1 of 1